Chapter 45

Y/n pov

  It's the day, today will change everything. Surely we can win. I put on my belt that holds my weapons and then I slide my sword into its sheath. I also hide several small daggers and knives in my jacket. Then I grab my crossbow and put the arrows in the holder on my back. I get multiple potions of strength and put them in my bag.

  I'm ready.

  "Techno, Niki, Phil? You guys ready?" I shout as I enter Phil's house.

  "Please stop rushing me Y/n!" Phil shouts back.

  "Yeah one second!" Niki responds.

  "I'm ready." Techno says from behind me.

  I get slightly startled as Techno says that.

  "Jeez Techno you scared me." I blurt as I turn to face him.

"Heh heh I get that a lot." He mutters. "Anyways it's time for war."

"Yeah and I'm completely over what I was thinking yesterday. Im ready for whatever comes when we get to the DreamSMP." I say with slight excitement.

"Y/n we're ready." Phil says with Niki standing behind him.

"Alright then, we got this." I smile. "Let's go."

We all head outside, Phil and Techno get on one horse. Niki and I get on the other, with me in front. Techno nods his head signaling to follow him. We ride through the forest, the wind runs through my hair and I feel some rain beginning.

I look up to see clouds have completely covered the sky causing it to be darker. No heavy rain at least not yet. We exit the other side of the forest and enter DreamSMP. I ride up to Techno as he slows down.

"What are you stopping for?" I ask.

"Shh, I heard something I think they knew we were coming." Techno says and pulls out his crossbow.

Phil and Niki have pulled out their swords and I've gotten my crossbow in hand. When all of a sudden Techno yells at us to duck and we all slide off the horses. Many arrows went whizzing past our heads as we slid.
I hold my sword instead and so does Techno. We all are on guard to whoever's shooting us.

"Y/n, Niki you guys stay close." Phil urges from about 2 feet away.

"Phil we are literally as close as we should be, we can take care of ourselves." I argue as someone begins to cut me off.

"Y/n nice of you to show up. How are you oh wait you're dead or at least you were." That loud cocky voice of Dream shouts.

I pause before answering. "Maybe you should've treated me right huh? Maybe you shouldn't have abused me made me feel like I was nothing, and I wouldn't have had to be dead." I respond.

"Then maybe you shouldn't have been so easy to toy with? Because let's be honest you liked when I threatened you, it made you feel you could have a reason to hate me. You avoided all of your feelings for me because you were afraid of loving me, afraid that it would ruin your relationships with the people you love." Dream chuckles. "But you did that all on your own, Tommy hates you, Tubbo thinks your dead, and Wilbur is dead. So who do you have left but me?"

My breathing begins to speed up as he talks. My head is spinning in circles trying to process what he's said. And I can feel my legs shaking with rage and fear.

"Y/n it's okay, it's all gonna be okay. You have me don't listen to him. Focus on my voice, I'll always be here for you. You are strong and he can't get to you unless you let him. He doesn't know what he's talking about, he wants you to run back to him. But guess what you don't have to." Niki's calming and soothing voice whispers in my ear as she wraps her arms around me.

I feel my breathing slow and everything seems to be calming down.

"Now you tell him off and take charge, because you have all the power here. You call the shots." Niki says as she lets go of my shoulders.

"Dream why don't you stop being a coward and face me. I mean unless your too scared of me?" I shout as I look around for him.

  I see Dream emerge from behind some house.

  "Look who decided to join us?" I smirk as he walks up to me. "You miss me?"

"Y/n are you sure you want to fight me?" He asks and I can hear in his voice that he's annoyed with me.

"I thought you'd never ask." I respond as I get my sword ready.

"Your either really dumb or you have people hiding and waiting to attack. So if your not dumb why don't they just come out." Techno says.

Dream rolls his eyes and gives a signal somewhere. Punz, Bad, Ant, Ponk, and Skeppy all step out of their hiding places and stand behind Dream. All their eyes except Punz's are red, not sure what that's about.

I look at Techno as he stands behind me. "Let's do this."

He nods and takes the first shot. He shoots at Punz and everyone scatters. I run for Dream as he runs at me. My sword swings at his head, he ducks under and kicks me in the stomach. I then pull out my crossbow and shoot and arrow into his left leg. He winces at the pain and pulls it out.
I use this moment of weakness for me to hit him with my sword. It makes contact with the side of his stomach. Right as I'm about to finish him I hear Niki scream.

Punz has her in a headlock about to kill her. I look at Phil he comes over to deal with Dream as I run to Niki. I lunge at Punz as my sword cuts the back of his knee. Making him fall and let go of Niki.

She falls into my arms absolutely terrified. "Hey hey your okay, I got you." I whisper as I help her to her feet.

"Th-Thank you Y/n." He voice a bit shaky.

"Go back up Techno he'll keep you safe. I'll deal with Punz." I say.

She nods and runs over to Techno, who is fighting Ant, Bad, and Skeppy. Phil is keeping Dream on the ground whilst Ponk is attacking.

I turn to Punz, filled with anger. "Guess it's you and me again. You certainly have a losing streak don't you." I laugh as I play with my sword, taunting him.

"Y/n please." He whimpers.

I kick him multiple times. Until he cant get up. Then I hurry back and help Techno.

"Seems you have a lot on your hands." I say to Techno as we fight.

"No kidding." He mutters as Skeppy's sword flies out of his hand.

Skeppy suddenly runs away along with Bad. Well two less people to fight. Ant and Techno start fighting and Niki helps as well. Seems they have this I walk over to Phil as he is just finishing off Ponk. I kneel down to Dream as he looks all beaten up. Phil really did a number on him.

"Have fun in hell." I whisper to Dream as my sword is against his neck.

1235 words
*EDITED*