Chapter 93

Dream pov
2 years later.
(Limbo time)

"Okay I can't take it anymore. I need someone other than Sapnap to play cards with. Dream you control your limbo, stop letting it control you." A voice echos throughout my brain.

"What?" I question.

"Limbo takes advantage of your mind, it makes you think there's no way out. But it is just your mind creating your pain. So take control." The voice says.

How am I supposed to take control? Just think really hard? I mean I guess I'll try. I focus all of my energy to stop falling and to get out of this darkness.

  Then suddenly I hit a surface. I feel insanely dizzy as I try to stand up. I look up to see three figures in front of me.

  "Dream, thank god." Someone exclaims.

  The closest figure walks up into my eyesight.

  "Schlatt?" I question.

  "That's me. Now come on we're playing competitive solitaire." He states and grabs my arm.

  What the fuck?

  "Dream nice to see you again." Sapnap says, as he comes into sight. "You remember George right?"

The other figure comes closer. It's George.

"G-George." I stutter.

"Hello Dream." He states.

  Schlatt begins piling together cards.

  "I've missed you George." I say.

  "Yeah? Then why didn't you revive me?" He blurts out.

  "W-What?"

  "You heard me." George states firmly.

  "I-I wanted to, I just I-" I begin.

"I'm just not that important right? Or maybe you never cared about our friendship in the first place?" He interrupts me.

"George no. I did care about our friendship. But you and Sap went off and built a nation without me. You left me." I argue.

"Because you treated me like shit! You were so into the whole Y/n and L'manburg thing, you neglected us." He says.

"I'm sorry, I am. But we're dead we are all dead, can't we start over?" I ask.

"I could never forgive you." Sap states.

"Me either." George agrees.

"Fine then. We don't ever have to speak again, you two can go into the darkness or whatever." I state.

  "Okay." Sap says and pulls George away.

  They both walk the other direction from me and disappear into the darkness. I just lost my two best friends, forever. And to add to that I'll never see my girlfriend again. Why. Why did this have to happen. We were almost happy.

Y/n pov
(1 year from the day Dream died)

  I put Dream's sword into the sheath. "Foolish! Tommy! Look!" I shout, running to them with a dog.

  "A dog?! Where did you find that?" Foolish exclaims.

  "Roaming in the woods, I found him whilst I was hunting. Can we keep him?!" I plead.

  "Yes yes, we can." Puffy says walking up to us.

  I smile and walk into our home. We all decided to live together at Foolish's summer home. It is so big.

  "Techno and the others are waiting for us to arrive, so we can eat." Puffy says.

  "Alright, let's go!" I say, jogging ahead of her.

  Tommy runs up behind me, challenging me to a race. I nod and take off running. I obviously won. 

  I enter the dining room completely out of breath. Everyone turns their heads.

  "Y/n? Are you okay?" Ranboo questions.

  "Uh yeah, just ran and beat Tommy in a race." I boast, as I take a seat by Karl. "Oh hey Tina!" I state as soon as I realize she was on the other side of me.

  "Hi!" Tina waves.

  "Fuck you." Tommy exclaims, sitting down next to Tubbo.

  "Where is Foolish and Puffy?" Phil asks.

  "They're coming, just slow." I say, breathing hard.

  "I want to eat." Tommy states.

  "Go ahead but it's polite to wait for everyone." Phil says.

  "I'm going to eat, I don't care." Tommy exclaims and picks up his fork.

  "No Tommy. Put the fork down." I demand.

  He frowns. "Fine!" He shouts and drops the fork onto his plate.

  "Dramatic much?" Ranboo mutters.

  "What the fuck did you say bitch?!" Tommy shouts.

  "Nothing." Ranboo quickly says.

  Puffy and Foolish arrive and take their seats. Then everyone begins eating and chatting.

  "Y/n how are you doing today?" Karl whispers.

  "I'm doing okay. It's been hard but I'm okay. It helps being around everyone, they all make me happy." I respond. "Don't get me wrong, I miss him so much. But I don't want to dwell on something I can't change when I can be enjoying my time with everyone."

  "I just want to make sure. Because I know how it feels to lose someone you love. And I know he wasn't your favorite person but he was important to me." Karl says.

  "Karl, I understand. Sapnap was an important person in your life. You can miss him." I urge.

  "I think I might leave early. I want to go visit his grave." Karl states.

  "Of course, leave whenever you want." I say.

  He smiles and continues to eat his food.

  I miss Dream everyday. I wonder how he's doing in limbo. I wish I could know if he is happy. Karl has the right idea, maybe I'll visit Dream's grave.

  After about an hour I leave to go to his grave. It's over by the castle in the garden. I take a horse and ride out to the Dream SMP lands. Then I make my way to the castle. Once I arrive I put some flowers beside the grave. And crouch down in front of his grave.

  "It's been a year since you up and left me. Haha I can't believe I've gone this long without you. I hope you are okay and I miss you everyday." I pause. "I wish you were here, holding my hand, hugging me, I love you."

I sigh and take a moment to breathe before standing up.

"And I'll never forget you." I mutter under my breath as a tear rolls down my cheek.

Goodbye.

1013 words
*EDITED*
1 year irl=30 years limbo
I think I did the math correct.