Chapter 85

Y/n pov

After a few long minutes Foolish comes back.

"What took you so long? Did you run into Quackity or something?" I exclaim jokingly as he approaches me.

"No. Worse. Slime." He states, whilst breathing pretty hard.

I smile. "I don't think I know Slime but I'll take your word for it."

He lays the map down on a table. Then he pulls out a red marker. "Okay this is us." He says and makes a star where we are on the map.

Then he draws a long line from us to what I assume is the SMP.

"This is the castle." He explains and puts a big red x on the castle.

"That's a long way. How am I supposed to get there without literally dying." I complain.

"You won't die. But, you can take a horse." He says. "There's some near the sign, don't ask me why because I have no idea."

"Alright, thanks Foolish. For everything." I smile as he hands me the map.

  "Of course, now get out of here before Quackity notices you're gone." He says.

  I nod and run out the back door of the casino. To my right is the big Las Nevadas sign. And as Foolish said there's a couple horses tied to a fence under the sign. I untie a horse then jump onto it and begin riding away from this nation.

After a few hours I can see the castle. Finally, I'm home. I can't believe I made it. Wait. Once Quackity knows I'm missing he'll come for me. He knows I live here. I can't stay here.

But I can stay at Techno's. At my old house where I had lived to stay hidden from everyone. It's perfect. I decide I will go live with Techno for the time being. So I turn the horse and head towards his house.

I arrive and get off of the horse, then I tie it to once of his fences. I walk over to his house and knock.

"Techno! It's me, Y/n!" I exclaim.

  No response.

  "Uh Techno? Are you there?!" I shout again.

  It's silent.

  Why isn't he answering? He's normally always here. He never leaves his house unless he has to. Somethings wrong. I can feel it. I try the door handle and it opens. I enter and look everywhere for him but he isn't here.

  I walk over to Phil's house and open it to see if he's there. He isn't. Where is everyone? Maybe Ranboo is home. I jog over to Ranboo's house and knock, because the door is locked.

"Ranboo?! You there?!" I shout. "Ranboo!"

  What? Why is everyone missing? I back away from his door as my head starts to spin. I begin breathing fast and uncontrollable. Everything feels unreal. I begin running back to Techno's house but the world around me is moving constantly. My vision is darkening and I feel as if I'm falling constantly into nothing.

  Suddenly a hand touches my chin. It lifts my head up. Then I see him, everything stops and it feels normal again. "Y/n."

  "Dream. I'm so happy to see you. Wait how did you escape?!" I exclaim.

  "Y/n. Wake up." He states.

  "Wake up? What do you mean? I-Is this a dream." I stutter as I realize none of this is real.

  "Open your eyes. Please." He says more firmly.

  Out of nowhere I feel myself getting pulled in every direction. Then my eyes open with a jerk and I sit up. Now realizing I'm laying on the floor, in Quackity's hotel.

  "What?! No. It can't be." I mutter under my breath.

  "Nice dream?" Quackity states over by the door, playing with his sword.

  I look at my arm which had been irritating me for the past minute. Burn marks? When did I pass out? I don't remember him even touching me with the lighter.

  "You ready for more?" Q teases as he walks closer to me.

  "Get away from me!" I exclaim. "I hate you!"

  "You can't stop me so what are you gonna do about it?" He states with a smirk.

  "Oh when I get free I will rain hell down on Las Nevadas." I mutter.

  "The only way you're leaving is dead, so I wouldn't threaten my nation if I were you." He says.

  "Fine but seriously, do you have nothing better to do than torturing me? I mean come on Quackity, don't tell me you've dedicated your life to hurting me. Because honestly...it's kinda pathetic." I pause. "You have a whole ass nation to run and here you are, playing villain. I mean go ahead but it's not like your nation is gonna grow whilst you're here with me." Please please please let that have been enough to get under his skin.

  He grits his teeth and I could tell he was getting angry. "Who are you to tell me that my nation isn't gonna grow."

  I stand up. "Forget it. I'll just be on my way..." I state and cautiously head for the door.

  "Wait!" He exclaims.

  I stop and turn to face him, my insides filled with pure terror. "What."

  "You can't go." He says.

  "And why not?" I question.

  "Becau-" He begins.

  "Let me tell you. You know nothing of how to run a nation. I don't even know why you bother because you will get nowhere. You simply just can't, it's not within your capabilities, unless. So to sum it up basically, if you force me here your nation will fall. If you let me leave, hm I guess we'll never know." I state and honestly have no idea what I'm saying.

  He pauses before he speaks. "Just. Get out!" He shouts angrily.

  I immediately turn to the door and run out. Damn. He really is stupid. I sprint over to the first horse I see. Then I quickly jump onto it and start riding. I just want out of this awful place, and far away from Quackity.

1072 words
*EDITED*

A/u: If you don't understand this last bit it's basically Y/n trying to manipulate Quackity into thinking if he focuses all his attention on only her then his nation will fall. Because he is too distracted with Y/n. And she's also trying to make him mad so he pushes her away, letting her escape whilst he is not thinking clearly.