Chapter 5

Dream pov

  "Where is Y/n!" I raise my voice at Wilbur.

  "Why should we tell you?!" He questions.

"Because I could kill you all right here and now." I threaten.

  He chuckles. "You can't kill us, we know where Y/n is and you don't."

  This angers me, I clench my fists tight against my sword. I scan the room, when I realize. Tubbo isn't here.

  "Where is Tubbo?" I ask.

  "Uh...He's out." Wilbur stutters.

  "Y/n isn't here she's left." I put the pieces together. "Thanks for that information we'll see ourselves out."

  Sapnap and George follow me out as we leave the van. Where could she be hiding. There isn't many places to go, surely she wouldn't go to the Dream SMP lands. No she has to be near, hiding in a cave or in the trees. I tell Sapnap and George to split up, we'll cover more ground that way.

Y/n pov
(Before Dream left)

  Tubbo takes me underground to some obsidian room. It has a jukebox and an enderchest.

  "What is this room?" I whisper to Tubbo.

  "Tommy made it, we went down here when Dream blew up L'manburg." He explains. "Wilbur told me to find you and take you down here. And that he would come get us when it's safe."

"Thank you." I smile and look at Tubbo.

"Yeah, no problem. You're Tommy's sister and Tommy is my best friend." He says and sits down on the cold obsidian floor.

I sit across from him. "So what happened whilst I was gone?" I ask him.

"Well, after they took you Wilbur had woken all of us up. We were injured pretty badly but he helped us. Tommy was the worst, they had done some pretty serious damage to him." Tubbo explains.

  "Your a good friend Tubbo." I smile at him.

  "Why thank you." He cheerfully says.

  We talk a bit until I hear noise. It's coming from the hole. I put my finger to my mouth motioning Tubbo to stay silent. I take my sword out and slowly walk to the entrance. I hide behind the wall waiting to attack.

  Footsteps get closer and closer until I see a foot. I come out of the corner swinging my sword down at them. But their sword blocks it.

  Then get a chance to see who it is. At this moment I lose all my happiness.

  Dream is staring down at me sword at hand. I retract my sword and go in for another hit. He dodged it and the momentum from my hit, knocks my back. I turn to Tubbo and mouth the word run. He takes off and I'm left alone.

  "Y/n don't make this hard, come with me and no one has to get hurt." Dream calmly says as he starts walking towards me.

As he comes for me I slowly walk back. "Why can't I just stay here? This is my home, I'm no use to you anymore. You got L'manburg what else do you want from me? Do you want my life? Go ahead take it."

"I don't want to kill you. I just need you to come with me." He grasps his sword tighter.

Suddenly I back into the wall, cornered by Dream. There's no where to run. He's blocking my only escape. I'm trapped.

He holds out his hand. "Take my hand and come with me peacefully. And I won't kill Tommy."

"You wouldn't dare."

Dream smiles. "Do you honestly think I won't kill Tommy? He'd have deserved it."

"Tommy didn't do anything wrong! He's just a child, that's not fair Dream!" I yell in his face.

  "Don't try and distract me. This isn't about him okay! But I will kill him if you don't come." He starts to yell.

  My breath starts to shake and get heavier. I'm conflicted, I can try to fight him just enough to escape. Or I could surrender my self and avoid bloodshed. The first option is risky and the second is safe. But what is life without a little risk. I take a deep breath.

My sword flies straight at Dream's shoulder. He didn't expect me to make that move, my sword hit his armor leaving a huge dent. I slip through his legs and start climbing up the latter. He follows quick behind me, we must be like 50 meters underground. My arms start to get tired of climbing but I have to keep going.

  I can feel him getting closer. He's almost in arms reach of my foot. I can't let him catch me no I won't let him. I can see the grey cloudy sky, almost in reach. I look down and Dream is right under me, I make one last pull and push my self out of the hole. To where I see the L'manburgins. I run as fast as I can into Wilbur's arms and hug him.

Then he pushes me behind him to protect me. Tommy stands right with me, whilst Fundy and Jack stand with Wilbur in the front.

Dream steps out of the hole only to face all of us. "Give me the girl, and there will be no bloodshed." Dream says.

"No Y/n is staying with us. If we have to fight you then we will." Wilbur steps up to Dream towering over him by a few inches.

"Yeah Wilbur tell him! Fuck his ass up!" Tommy shouts.

"Listen Dream, you had your fun. You blew up L'manburg, got your leverage what else do you need?" Will argues.

They talk back and forth for about 10 minutes now. Tommy steps up in front of Will and asks Dream if he can speak to him alone.

  They walk off away from us to talk in private. What could Tommy possibly offer Dream or even talk to him about.

Tommy comes back looking distraught. But Dream seems satisfied.

"What did you do?" I yell at Tommy running towards him.

"I gave him my discs. We have freedom, but he wouldn't let you go." His voice trails off sadly.

"You gave your discs away?!" I take by surprise.

"Y/n let's go!" Dream orders.

"Give me one second to say goodbye." I snap back.

"Tommy, I'll be fine I can take care of myself look after Wilbur, will you? He's always been so protective of me I don't want him to worry." I whisper to Tommy.

He nods his head and stands with Wilbur. I walk over to Dream, once I get close enough he takes my wrists and pulls me towards him. He pulls so hard I crash into his side.

"You don't have to force me." I say annoyed.

"You've proven you can't be trusted I told you, you would regret this. I'll make your life hell." Dream yells quietly but angrily as we walk away from the others.

"Fuck you." I say right to his face then look away.

He smiles. Am I only a source of entertainment to him? I don't know why he wants me so bad. He has all the power or he did before he made that trade. L'manburg is free finally. Dream stirs around feelings I didn't even know I had. I want to hurt him, he must suffer for the pain he's caused me and my friends. But I will eventually, even if it kills me he will regret this.

1239 words
*EDITED*