Chapter 8

We're heading the direction of L'manburg. Why would he take me there? "Dream where are we going?"

  "To L'manburg."

  "And why is this?" Is so confused to what he is doing.

  He takes a big sigh. "Tommy convinced me to let you watch the election they're holding."

  My eyes light up with happiness. "Oh. Why didn't you tell me this earlier?"

   "I wanted to see if you'd come with me regardless of the location."

  "You should've known the answer. But you did know." I smile. "You wanted to show you were in authority. That you had all the power over me right? Funny thing about that Dream, I will never answer to you ever."

  "Shut up and be thankful I'm taking you here. I can just as easy force you to leave." He snaps and pulls me into the gates of L'manburg, then lets me go.

  I stand there in confusion.

  "Just go, but if you try and escape I have George, Sapnap, and Punz at every entrance." He warns.

  "I won't okay I promise." I run off to the uh crowd of three people and take a seat.

   A few of these people must be new because I've never seen them before. It seems we are a bit late but not by much. Wilbur and Tommy are up on the stage waiting their turn to talk.

"...and that's why Coconut 2020 should win!" Fundy yells into the microphone.

I can't believe Fundy would run against Wilbur. I mean Fundy is Wilbur's son. I don't understand how that works but I don't question it. Wilbur steps up to the mic.

"Now it's time to announce the election results!" He says. "But before I read them out I would like to thank everyone who competed but there can be one president."

"Now there has been a spammed amount of the votes from the same up address. Those votes were for Coconut 2020."

"I-I don't know what your talking about?" Fundy stutters.

"Uh I don't mean to interrupt, actually well I do uh but it seems they have a pro coder on their side." Tommy eyes Fundy.

Everyone yells Fundy's name in disappointment even Niki.

"Okay settle down. In 4th place is... Coconut 2020! With a solid 9 percent of the votes!"

  "9 percent yeah!" Fundy yells and Niki celebrates.

Tommy's face says it all, as he stares at Fundy. I can't help but laugh. His eyes look at the crowd and make contact with mine. He smiles and pokes Wilbur to look. Wilbur now notices me in the crowd of 3 people.

"Now for 3rd place with a total 16 percent of the vote is Schlatt 2020. That leaves the 2 major party's as the final option here."

The stage goes quiet as everyone is on edge. I'm excited yet terrified about these next few word that Wilbur will say.

"In 2nd place with 30 percent of the votes
is...lead...by..."

Wilbur pauses as if building suspense.

"The party leader Quackity."

"Ahhh yesss we did it! Oh my god!" Tommy screams.

Everyone gets loud congratulating Pog 2020 but Wilbur is not done speaking. "Tommy please calm, calm down please. It's not over yet."

Tommy goes silent, fear completely covering his expression.

"Two nights ago, after the announcement of Schlatt 2020 and Coconut 2020. Quackity made a deal with the leader of Schlatt 2020. Mr. Jschlatt stood behind me, that Swag 2020 votes would pool with Schlatt 2020 votes."

Tommy gasps, Quackity walks over to Schlatt and stands beside him.

"Pog 2020 got 45 percent of the votes, meaning the coalition of Schlatt 2020 and Swag 2020 votes got 46 percent of the votes. Meaning that Schlatt 2020 has been inaugurated." Wilbur announces. "Now uh Schlatt step up to the podium and give your speech." Wilbur walks down into the crowd and sits beside me.

Schlatt steps up to the mic along with Quackity on his side. "Tommy get off my podium."

"Wha-?" He stutters then leaves.

"That's right Tommy get off." Quackity laughs.

"Tonight I say we change things. This place will be a lot different tomorrow. So let's start making it happen?" He pauses to laugh. "My first decree as President of L'manburg, the emperor of this wonderful country. Is to REVOKE the citizenship of Wilbur Soot and Tommy Innit!"

"No!" I hear Niki's voice scream.

Many voices start yelling and screaming in the commotion. Wilbur and Tommy, basically exiled from L'manburg. I look over at their faces, their eyes are wide open in shock. They get off they're seats and start walking backwards away from everyone.

Ponk and Punz hold they're crossbows ready to shoot.

"Tommy...Tommy run!" Wilbur shouts.

They take off running from the citizens that were once alongside them. I start to chase after them but I barley get to the Camarvan. Before Dream catches me and pulls me out of the walls. I start crying and fighting against his hold. I want to I need to follow them. Schlatt just exiled my brothers, whose to say he isn't coming for me next.

Dream drags me out into the woods far from everyone. And I finally start to calm down, he loosens his grip and I fall to the ground.

"Please let me go find them. They're my brothers, my blood. I can't leave them to fend for themselves alone. Please Dream I promise I'll come back you just trust me." I whimper.

He sighs. "Only if you'll wear this." He looks around in his bag and pulls out a collar.

"What! No I'm not a fucking dog Dream!" I exclaim.

"It has a tracker and you can't get it off without me. That's the only reason." He try's to reassure his point.

I think about it for a bit. If I wear it I'd get to go find Wilbur. If I don't then I have to go back with Dream. Oh how I can't stand being alone with Dream. Maybe the collar is the better choice. "Okay fine I'll wear it but it doesn't mean I'm your fucking pet!"

He opens the collar and walks up to me. Then he puts it around my neck and it snaps shut. I can't believe I'm doing this but I'm doing it for Wilbur and Tommy.

"I'm giving you a week. Then you have to come back to me, if not that thing will hurt you till you come back." He warns.

"Oh so it's a fuckin shock collar now? What are you to do now put a leash on me?" I sarcastically exclaim.

"Just leave, your annoying me." His voice getting deeper.

"Fuck you."

1118 words
*EDITED*
I hate this chapter so much.