Chapter 21

My eyes slowly open and I see Techno looking down at me. That's when I realize he's holding me in his arms. Then I start hearing voices all around me screaming at each other.

"T-Techno?" I whisper confused.

He walks outside the small house and sets me down. "They are talking I don't really know what to do right now." He says.

I take a deep breath and sigh. "I do." I say and pull out my sword, then walk back inside.

"Alright Schlatt it's time to die. I'm done it's over." I shout over everyone else.

The room goes dead silent. Schlatt smiles and starts laughing. "Oh Y/n you're pretty pathetic thinking you would be the one here to save everyone. What are you? The hero?" He cackles in amusement.

Mid laugh I take my sword and drive it through his armor-less body. He gives me one last glare as I pull my sword out. Everyone around me are shocked. Even I'm shocked, I've never killed someone before. I wasn't even planning on it.

  "Well, let's celebrate!" Quackity screams out.

  We all exit this small house and head over to the stage. I walk alongside Tommy and Will. We finally have our home back.

"Hey Tommy, why don't you go up to that podium. Or should I say Elect Innit?" Will whispers between us.

"W-What me? I thought you said I would never be president?" Tommy says.

"I guess I was wrong now get up there." Will urges.

Tommy runs up to the stage with excitement.

  "Okay well um." Tommy stutters. "I never thought I be here in this position. This all started with the discs, the discs that Dream now holds. And I don't think I can be president with unfinished business. Because my fight with Dream isn't even close to over. So I believe that Wilbur is and always has been, the best president for this country. Now please Will why don't you come up here and say your speech." Tommy walks off the podium as Will goes up.

  "Oh wow I uh. Thank you Tommy, and thank you everyone for being here today. And fighting for L'manburg it's been an honor. And I must honestly say that I'm not fit to run this country. The last time I was in charge I led us into war and that's not what a president should do. But to take my place, Tubbo you are the new president of L'manburg. Get up here Tubbo!" Wilbur starts clapping as Tubbo walks up.

"I-I'll be honest I don't know what a president says." He laughs. "I guess I should thank you all for making L'manburg great. And I believe we can fix L'manburg to it's brightest place. We can reclaim L'manburg and make it even better. Without you all we wouldn't never been able to win that war. So thank you to everyone and let's tear down these decorations!" Tubbo says excitedly.

Everyone celebrates and starts tearing down the decorations. Tubbo comes down from the stage to talk with Tommy.

"Hey man, I want you to be my vp." He says.

"Ah hell yes!" Tommy shouts.

I walk up to Tubbo. "I'm so happy for you Tubbo, you'll make a good president!"

  "Thank you Y/n! I can't believe that I'm president of L'manburg." He says.

As we tear down the decorations, I start to wonder. Wheres Wilbur? He slipped away in the crowd. What could he be possibly doing?

I run off away from everyone. And start looking.

Tommy pov

Right as I start breaking the decorations. Techno takes a shot at Tubbo, it missed by an inch. Everyone turns around to face Techno.

"Techno?" I ask shakily.

"I did not spend weeks, planning this revolution. For you to replace one tyrant with another!" He goes silent for a minute waiting for a response.

  We all stay quiet.

  "Well if you want it like that, fine. Blood for blood." He shouts in his monotone.

  Then he starts running at Tubbo, with his crossbow loaded.

  "Tubbo!" I yell as I run after him.

Y/n pov

I see a green and white clothed man walking. I run over to see what he is doing. He walks into a small passageway into the back of the mountain. I follow to hear Wilbur's voice.

"Phil? Is that really you?" His voice echoing through this hall.

"Yes son, it is."

Son? That means...wait no it can't be though.

"Listen Will you don't wanna do this alright." Phil says.

"Oh but I have to, L'manburg is my unfinished symphony forever unfinished." He pauses and looks at the button. "There was a saying Phil, a saying by a traitor...it was never meant to be." Will presses the button and holds his hand up to salute as I hear many tnt explosions outside.

Then the wall between us and the festival blew up. Reveling Wilbur to everyone down there.

I walk up behind Wilbur. "Will what have you done?!" Tears falling from my eyes as my voice cry's out. "Our home..."

"Y/n I'm...sorry." Will sighs. "Phil, you have to kill me now. I must die, kill me!" He shouts in Phil's face.

"No! Don't do it please!" I yell back.

Phil takes out his sword.

"Yes Phil kill me! I have to die now, kill me Phil! Kill me!" Will getting more aggressive with each word.

Phil looks at his sword then back up at Wilbur. Then he drives that sword through Will's chest and he falls to the ground. I run over and kneel beside him. Crying till I can't breathe.

"Will please! Why did you have to do this?!" I cry out.

  Then I stand up, wiping my tears from my face. I take a deep breath and gain control of my feelings. I pull out my sword. I feel this rage inside me, I just want to murder everyone. This was Dream's fault, he was associated with Will. And probably out this stupid idea in his head.

  It's Dream who killed my brother. Dream.

  I jump into the water from the small crater where the button was. And start walking towards Dream.

  "Y/n?" He asks.

  I look up at him. "This was your fault, now you need to pay for your actions. You don't get to run free in this world and act like you have higher power. Because guess what, you don't." I take my sword and swing at Dream's head. And suddenly everyone gasps as a small thud hits the ground.

I smile uncontrollably.

1105 words
*EDITED*