Chapter 91

As Sap stares at Dream, overjoyed with the thought of killing him. But then I see Techno and Phil creeping up behind Sam and Bad. I take a deep breath of relief.

Thank you Karl.

I look at Techno and make eye contact, and smirk. Then I take a few steps closer to Sapnap.

"Hey Sapnap." I exclaim, distracting him from Techno and Phil. Who just whacked Sam and Bad in the head and they both collapsed.

Sap turns his head quickly towards them. Giving me time to get closer to him. "S-Stay back! Or I'll kill him!" Sapnap shouts at Techno and Phil.

"No need." I state calmly as I have my sword around Sap's neck. "Drop your sword or we're gonna have a problem." I whisper in Sap's ear.

He grunts with frustration. "Is it that hard of a choice...? Let me make it easier." I mutter, pushing the blade into his skin. "Come on Sapnap drop the damn sword!"

Sap drops his sword as I push even harder. Then I relieve some of the pressure. Dream picks up his sword and runs over by Techno.

"Now what should I do with you?" I question, keeping Sapnap at my mercy. "I say cut out your eyes." I state.

"Uh lets not. Just kill him please no eye cutting." Phil interrupts.

"Can we not kill him either." Dream questions, clearly scared to ask.

"Why? He tried to kill you? He was going to go through with it." I state.

"I don't know, it's just he's my or was my best friend. And the only one I have left." He explains.

"D-Dream I'm sorry." I sigh knowing if I killed Sap then I would've killed both his best friends.

"We could strip him of his armor and weapons? Or put him in the prison?" Techno suggests.

"For fucks sake, just kill me. I'll never forgive you Dream so you can forget thinking I'll ever leave you alone." Sap exclaims.

Dream turns around to hide his face. He's probably trying to not let anyone see he is upset by that statement.

"Kill him." Dream states and turns back to face us, with no expression. But his eyes are red.

"Dream are you sure?" I question.

"Yes, kill him." He replies.

"You gonna let your girlfriend do the dirty work huh? Don't have the gut to kill me yourself?" Sap taunts and I kick him.

Dream sighs. Then he steps closer and grabs the sword from my hand. And pulls the blade across Sap's neck, slitting his throat. Blood going everywhere and Dream being covered in it. Sap grabs at his throat then he falls to the ground, lifeless.

I walk up to Dream and just hug him as he stares at Sap's body. He doesn't move, not one inch.

Dream pov

  I stare at Sapnap's body that lays on the ground. I killed him. What did I do? Why did I do this? For some reason I don't have any remorse though. He was a threat. But he was my best friend. No he was going to kill me. I had to. To protect Y/n and myself. I look down at my body, it's covered in his blood. My hands are shaking. I slowly touch my cheek to feel more blood.

  "Dream?" Y/n questions. "Are you okay?"

  I take a few seconds before answering. "I-I'm fine." I mutter.

  "Do you want to go home? Back to your castle?" Y/n asks.

  "Y-Yes, let's go." I state.

  Y/n takes my hand and we walk away from Sapnap. I look back one more time before I am unable to see him.