Chapter 46

"What are you waiting for? Go ahead kill me." Dream spits out.

I have all the power, Dream is at my feet. Why do I feel so hesitant? Come on I can do it, just slit his throat and it will all be over.

"Y/n this is your chance." Techno mutters as he steps behind me. "What are you waiting for?"

  My arm starts to shake as I stare down at Dream. In one move all this will be over, it's that easy.

  Dream smiles. "You can't do it can you?" He chuckles.

  "You know where's the fun in killing you? Sure I win but it's too easy, I thought you'd put up a harder fight. Let's continue this game between us only this time, your gonna have to work a lot harder." I smirk dragging my blade down his collar bone leaving a cut.

  He grunts as my blade pierces his skin. "Fine your on. Now are you going to let me up?"

(The 'game' is Dream has been trying to get Y/n to fall for him but you know that hasn't happened yet. I know cliche but bear with me. And Dream knows what
Y/n's talking about.)

I step away from him as he stands up.

"What do I get if I win?" He asks.

"You'll have me what else could you ask for? But if I win well, you have to stay the hell away from my friends, my family, and me." I state.

"Y/n are you sure about this?" Techno whispers.

"Oh I'm sure." I respond.

"Deal but you have to stay with me." Dream adds.

I roll my eyes. "Fine." I scoff.

Niki jogs over to me. "Are you sure you can handle this?" She asks.

"Yeah don't worry." I smile and hug her.

"Okay I love you and I'll miss you." She says.

"I'll miss you too." I say barley holding my voice stable.

"Y/n take care of yourself, you know what he is capable of." Phil walks over to me and lowers his voice.

"I've seen him at his lowest he won't hurt me." I reply quietly.

"I definitely won't miss you being around little sis." Techno says as his sarcasm is just pouring out of his words.

"Yeah right and I won't miss you bro." I smile and hug him.

He takes this by surprise but I know he's just enjoying it inside.

"Y/n." Dream urges.

"Bye." I say waving back as I walk with Dream.

We get far enough that I can't see them anymore. "So you miss me?" I ask playfully.

"What- No I mean yeah." Dream stutters.

"Funny because I thought I was just being used for power? Just a pawn in your game." I say.

"I didn't mean what I said to Sap. I'm sorry." He pleads.

"Look at you begging me for forgiveness. Keep begging it might get you somewhere." I taunt as I begin walking ahead of him.

  He walks faster to catch up with me. "You know I take it back your mean." He jokes.

"Yeah whatever." I scoff as we head inside the castle.

  He walks ahead of me and enters the kitchen. I follow behind then grab a box of cereal and sit at the table.

  As I'm eating Dream puts down a bottle of alcohol right in front of me. "Care for a drink?"

  "Not with you." I look up at him and then go back to eating.

  "Oh come on, you afraid to let loose?" He commented with his snarky attitude as he takes a sip.

  "I'm not drinking." I asserted, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

  "It was your idea to have some fun guess your just too scared."

  "I'm not scared." I state.

  "Yeah?" He questions, holding the bottle out to me with a smug look on his face.

  I sigh in defeat. "Fine this one time." I say and take the bottle from him.

  He laughs and turns on a radio. "Come on let's have some fun." He exclaims and pulls me out of my chair.

  "Okay okay." I whine as I take the bottle with me, might as well be drunk enough to not remember any of this.

  He takes my hand and spins me around. We dance around the kitchen and he steps up on top of the counters.

  "Dream your gonna fall." I shout, laughing as my head is spinning rapidly.

  "You have no faith Y/n." He shouts back whilst taking a drink.

  "Come one get down." I urge.

  "Just for you Y/n." He says and jumps down nearly falling on me.

  He hands me the bottle and I empty the rest.

  "Fuck, you don't know what you do to me." He scoffs as he kisses my neck softly.

  His hand grabs my waist and shoves me against the counter. I jump up onto the counter as he kisses me roughly in all the right places. He bites right behind my left ear making me moan.

  "Dream..." I whisper barley controlling my breath.

  "Shh be quiet whore." He orders.

  He pulls me closer and picks me up. "Let's go upstairs." He whispers and sets me down.

  I follow him upstairs to his room. We enter his room and slam the door. He pulls me back in and shoves me against the wall.
His lips meet every spot on my body. It feels so good. I push him back onto the bed, straddling him as he takes off his shirt. And I start kissing his chest. Then I push him and he falls onto his back.

"I'll let you have it this time." He smirks as having to be on the bottom.

I take off my shirt and throw it to the floor. I kiss his lips roughly as his hands slide down my body. I can't help but breathe heavily, I can feel my heart beating faster as he goes.

  He flips me over and pins me against the bed. I let out a loud moan as he sticks his tongue in my mouth. He sits up and his hands make their way to my pants. He unzips them and looks at me.

"You wanna do this?" He asks lustfully.

"Yes please." I gasp regaining my breath.

1051 words
*EDITED*