Chapter 9

I've been running for hours. I know the general direction they went, but I haven't found where they decided to hideout. But I've made it out of L'manburg. It begins to get dark and I'm cluelessly running through the woods.

  "Tommy! Wilbur!" I yell hoping they'd hear me.

  I see a river and go sit on the side of it. I just want to see my brothers. Sure I saw them at the election but for a brief minute before they were exiled. But I haven't talked to them in weeks.

As I sit there is silence I hear voices. I quickly stand up and listen.

"Alright Tommy go steal some things for us." I hear Wilbur's voice say.

I follow the sound to a hill. I stand in front of it, where could they be? There's no one around but I head they're voices.

Suddenly the patch of dirt in front of me falls to the ground. Tommy jumps back as he sees me.

"Y/n!" Tommy exclaims.

"Wait what Y/n?!" Wilbur yells in the back.

"I've missed you two!" I say hugging Tommy.

"How the hell are you here?!" Tommy asks excitedly.

"Dream let me come stay for a week. But I have to wear this stupid collar as insurance. To make sure I come back." I explain.

Wilbur walks forwards and gives me a hug. I didn't want to let go, Wilbur is my best friend. He looks out for me.

"Y/n do you want to come with me to L'manburg and steal stuff? Just like we used to but this time from our own country?" Tommy asks.

"I would love too." I smirk.

"Be careful, don't get caught!" Wilbur warns.

"We will be this time more is at stake than before. I love you Will." I let loose of his hug and step back.

Tommy walks outside with me. "Bye Wilbur!"

  "Take this Y/n. You shouldn't be unarmed." Tommy says and hands me a iron sword.

  "Thank you." I take his sword.

  Then we head off on foot to L'manburg. I follow Tommy as it seems he knows where to go.

  "So uh Y/n what happened whilst you were with Dream?" He asks.

  These words process in my brain, as I think through everything that happened. Dream keeping me captive in a cell for 2 weeks. About how Sapnap almost killed me. How Dream for once in his life spared me. How it seemed as if at the election he was trying to protect me from all the chaos.

"I-I don't really want to talk about it." I can't possibly tell him that Dream has changed. Or has he?

"That's just fine let's focus on getting to L'manburg." He looks at me with a slight smile on his face. Trying to cheer me up.

We walk for what feels like days. But we reach a hill and I can see the flag of L'manburg. The walls have been taken down though. They were to protect us but now their gone. Tommy and I run into the Prime Path. I see Fundy's house in the distance.

  "Tommy lets go to Fundy's he will probably have some stuff." I suggest showing him his house.

  "Alright!" He says and starts running towards it.

  I follow up behind him, Tommy enters the house. No ones home that's good. Tommy starts looking in the chests. Fundy's skeleton horse is tied up. I untie it and take the lead. I see Tommy has a lot of things in his bag.

  "Okay let's go hop on the horse!" I say as we walk it outside.

  Tommy gets on and we start riding in the direction to the hideout. Everything is going just fine, until I hear voices nearby. I slow the horse down so they don't hear the footsteps from the horse.

  "Wait wh-" Tommy starts to ask then I cover his mouth.

  "Shh." I whisper.

  "I have the fattest ass in the cabinet!" Quackity yells.

  "Sure do!" Schlatt exclaims.

  What the fuck? Where is these voices coming from. I hop off the horse.

  "Y/n what the hell are you doing?!" Tommy whispers worriedly.

  I ignore him and tie the horse to a fence post. Then walk closer to which the voices get louder. I peer over side a wall and see almost every L'manburgian standing inside a building. I don't know what or why I'm doing this but I'm curious.

  I walk over to the slightly open door and listen to their conversation.

  "I'm so glad that Wilbur guy and Tommy are gone. This place is going to be so much better without them." Schlatt proudly says.

  How could he! Wilbur was the best ruler over L'manburg. Schlatt is nothing but a dictator.

  "Didn't you tell me that he has a sister or something? Do we need to give rid of her?" Schlatt questions Fundy.

  "Uh he does have a sister Y/n. But Dream has taken her hostage." Fundy explains.

  "Well in case she's ever released, she is also banished from my country. I want all trace of them gone! If you ever see her you must take her straight to me." Schlatt proclaims.

   I have to get out of here. I quickly turn around but I had forgotten my sword was in my hand. It swung and nudged the door open with a thud.

  Fuck! Shit!

  "What was that!" Someone yells.

  I hear many footsteps getting closer to the door. I don't want to lead them to Tommy. I see him on the horse over the hill. He looks at me, I give him a terrified look.

  Go! I mouth to him I can't let him get hurt.

  He shakes his head. I couldn't do anything about him right then. So I pull out my sword and get ready to fight as I back away.

  The doors swing open. Schlatt comes waltzing though the door. Along with Quackity who was holding a diamond axe. Punz with a netherite sword. I see Niki walking out also defenseless. Fundy only carrying a stone sword. And Bad with a netherite sword as well. They're all more stacked then I am.

  "Now what do we have here? I've never seen you before." Schlatt's voice sounding more terrifying then ever.

  They all start circling me, even surrounding.

  "Who are you?" Quackity questions taking out his axe.

  "Y/n..." Fundy whispers in shock.

  Everyone goes silent.

  Schlatt smiles evilly. "Y/n...I've heard a lot about you. They say your pretty good at fighting? That you were held hostage by Dream? That your Wilbur and Tommy's sister."

  "That's right." I try and hide that I'm absolutely terrified.

  "Well I'm sorry I have to say this but you're banned from this country now. I assume you heard since you were ease-dropping." Quackity chimes in.

  "Yeah I-I heard." I stutter wondering if I'll make it out alive.

  I look at the hill again, Tommy's gone. A bit of relief washes away, now I know he won't be harmed.

  "Do you know what we do to trespassers?" Quackity says.

  "N-no." I grip my sword tighter.

  "We kill them." Quackity starts laughing.

  Then he looks at Schlatt. "Punz, Quackity, would you like to do the honors?" Schlatt insists.

  Everyone backs away but them. Punz holds his sword ready so does Quackity.

  "Well, Y/n are you ready to die?"

  1241 words
*EDITED*