Chapter 61

I feel like I'm laying on a rock, why do I feel so uncomfortable?

I sit up with my eyelids barley open, I rub my eyes then realize I'm laying on the ground. And there's an actual rock underneath me. Did I seriously sleep here? Shit I missed dinner, Phil must be so worried. I quickly stand up and run to the castle.

  "Phil! Hello?!" I shout as I enter the castle.

  "Y/n!" Niki shouts as she runs down the stairs.

  "I'm so sorry I missed dinner." I say.

  "No it's okay." She pauses. "What happened?" She says as she looks at my neck.

  "It's not a big deal, I-I just ran into a tree." I stutter not wanting to get into the whole Sapnap deal.

"Oh, well we were all worried for you. Phil is in the guest room he didn't want to leave until he knew you were okay." Niki explains.

"Great we can wait for him to wake up. Let's get breakfast, I'm starving." I say kind of excited since I didn't have dinner last night.

We walk to the kitchen and just pour some cereal, because we don't know how to make food. Niki and I sit down at the table and just enjoy our meal.

After about 30 minutes Phil enters the kitchen and soon realizes I'm here. "Y/n?! Are you okay?" He exclaims.

"I'm just fine don't worry." I say in-between bites.

"You didn't come back last night, where were you?" He asks.

"I-I well I was...uh" I stutter not knowing if I should tell him.

  "Y/n." He says with condescending tone.

  "It's not that important because I'm back aren't I?" I spit out.

  "It seems pretty important if you're not telling me." Phil says.

  "Whatever, I'm saying it's not important so stop asking questions okay!" I nearly shout but stop myself.

  "Calm down Y/n. I'll stop alright? But just know you can tell me anything." Phil says.

"I have to go." I say and sprint out of the castle.

I had to get out of there, it was just so overwhelming I couldn't deal. I was planning to visit Dream anyways. So I head off to the prison.

I promised Sap I wouldn't free Dream, and if I did he'd kill me. I really hope Dream has another plan.

"Y/n." Sam states as I come through the portal.

"I want to visit Dream." I demand.

"I guess I can't legally stop you, so come on you know what to do." He admits and points to the locker.

~~~

"Dream." I say happily as I run into his arms.

"You're back." He says and hugs me tightly.

"I had to see you, but I also have a problem." I say pulling out of the hug.

He motions to the security camera and pulls me back into a hug. "What is it?" He questions.

"Sapnap, he made me promise I wouldn't try to free you. And said he'd kill me if I did." I explain in a low whisper.

"Oh course he did, but that doesn't matter too much. I have a plan b." He says and we sit on his bed.

"Plan b?" I ask still lowering my volume.

"I can't risk you knowing, Sam might try to hurt you to get the information. Plus it's better as a surprise." He starts to smile at the end of the sentence.

"Do you need me to do anything?" I ask and pull away from the hug.

"Get Tommy to visit me again." Dream says.

"Are you gonna hurt him?" I question with a scared tone.

"Well, please don't be mad at me after his visit is all I'm saying. Tommy will be fine just a bit shaken up." He explains and sits down on the bed.

"I'm just starting to like you. Don't ruin it." I say as I sit next to him.

  "I can't promise that, but all you need to know is Tommy will come out just fine." Dream says. "Trust me please."

  "I'll trust you this one time but if you blow it, I don't think you'll ever regain that trust." I warn.

  "We're finally in a good place, I won't blow it." He mutters with a smile.

"I find that hard to believe, but I won't lecture you until you actually blow it." I roll my eyes and stand up.

"Wait." He says as his hands wrap around my waist, pulling me onto his lap. "Why the rush?" He questions in my ear.

"I mean I can stay if you'd like." I tease him a bit, as I feel his dick get hard. I start moving around on his lap pretending to get comfortable.

  "Y/n either stop moving or finish what you started." Dream gasps.

  I smirk. "I'll stop." I begin and do the complete opposite.

  Dream immediately flips me over onto my back and straddles on top of me. "Y/n you're a little bitch." He says.

  "Yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" I demand as he stares right into my eyes.

  "I'm going to fuck you so hard to the point where you won't be able to walk, or even speak. After I'm done with you, you won't remember you're own name." Dream whispers as he starts to remove his clothes.

~~~

  "For the love of- put some fucking clothes on right now! Both of you!" Sam shouts angrily from across the lava.

  Dream sighs as he releases pressure and starts putting pants on. My entire body feels so weak and vulnerable. I go to stand up but my legs falter underneath me. Right as I'm about to fall Dream catches me.

  "What can I say, I was right." He mutters and helps me regain balance.

  I just raise my middle finger at him and go to put my clothes back on. Dream just stands there shirtless watching me.

  "A-Are you going to put a shirt on or?" I question as I tighten my belt.

  "I practically live here, I can do whatever." He states and pulls me closer to him.

  "Dream...Sam is-" I begin.

  "One kiss." He whispers and brings his lips to mine.

  "Y/n! You've overstayed your welcome. Get on the platform!" Sam shouts angrily.

  I walk away from Dream and he has a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes as I step on the platform, then it starts moving and I face Sam. He looks very angry.

  "Hey...Sam." I begin as I step off and onto the obsidian floor.

  "I don't think should ever come back to the prison." He mutters.

  "Is this because I fucked Dream both of my visits? I'm sorry that you just can't handle it." I say as he leads me back through the prison.

  "Just don't ever come back, or there will be consequences." He threatens.

  "I've done nothing wrong so what will these consequences be." I laugh knowing he can't lock me away or kill me, and the worst he could do is hurt me.

  "I'll make sure Dream suffers even more than he has in that cell." He says sounding more serious.

"You're gonna torture him." I sigh as I already knew the answer.

  "Yeah and by the time I'm done with him, he'll be begging for me to kill him." Sam says. "So I advise you leave this prison and never come back." He mutters as we enter the front desk area.

  "Since I won't be coming back I think you would like to know, that Dream will escape. You think you're getting rid of the only threat, but I'm sure there's others out there who will help him." I announce as I disappear into the portal.

1298 words
*EDITED*