Chapter 14

I've been staying in the Smp for the past week. I decided to leave Wilbur and Tommy behind, if they need me they can come get me. I just want to be happy, but it seems I can't have that. With L'manburg, with Pogtopia, even with Dream. It all gets ruined somehow, and I know I ruined it with Dream but I know we can't be together.

  Anyways, Schlatt changed L'manburg's name to Manburg. Like what kind of name is that? L'manburg is so much better. I can't believe that imbecile is president. Maybe I should change that, no no I shouldn't and I can't. I mean Quackity and Tubbo are by his side 24/7 there no way I could kill him.

After I get dressed and ready, I head outside to meet Dream. He had said he was going to help me with my fighting.

"Are you ready Y/n?" Dream says as I just exit the castle.

The sun is blinding as I cover my eyes from it.

"I'm always ready." I smirk and take out my sword.

He gets his sword in hand. Then he lunges at me swinging to the left. I duck and block his sword. I push him back and go in for a hit, he moves only slightly, and my sword continues moving with the force till it hits the ground. I pull it out of the ground as his comes straight down for me.
I drop to the ground and roll over to the side and get back on my feet. Then I get ready for his attack. He makes no move, only waiting for me. So I start running at him, then I swing at the side of his body.
As my blade is about to hit him, he quickly blocks it and his sword catches mine. I lose grip and my sword flies out of my hands and makes a sound hitting the ground. Before I knew it Dream's sword was right against my neck.

"You did good Y/n, just not good enough." Dream says and puts his sword away into his belt.

"Then how can I do good enough?" I ask.

"You seem to always leave yourself exposed, it's easy to get a hit. Also from past times I've fought you, you fight with emotion mainly anger. That leaves you letting your enemy know your next move, because you don't think before attacking." He says and walks up closer to me.

"Well is there anything I do correct?" I scoff.

"Hm your agile, quick, it's hard to catch you. That's also key in fighting when you have that advantage. It's also because your so short." He laughs.

"Shut up your just unreasonably tall." I roll my eyes.

  "Yeah yeah, whatever you have to tell yourself."

  Whatever I have to tell myself, why does that hurt so much. My smile fades, and my eyes stare off into the distance.

  "Y/n? Whats wrong, did I say something?" Dream asks.

  "I'm sorry it's just, what Wilbur had said to me. It still hurts."

  "No Y/n don't be sorry, its my fault. I didn't ask about what had happened, when I should've." He says as he brushes his hand through my hair.

  I wipe my tears from my face and look up at him. "Thank you for being here for me."

  He smiles and wraps his arms around me. He holds me tight against his chest. This compassionate side of Dream, I've never seen before.

Tommy pov
One week ago

"Why did you make her leave?" I yell at Will right after Y/n left.

"She was being unreasonable. If she wants to go back to Dream then she can. It's clear she only went back to see him again not to help us." He says.

"No Will your being unreasonable. You don't know what she wanted you can't just assume shit!"

"If you want to go with Y/n then you better hurry up. Only that your banned from the Dream SMP but go ahead far be it from me to stop you."

"I'm not leaving, but go to fucking hell. You make everything worse then it needs to be." I walk away from Will.

  He needs to cool down, I don't understand why he's so sensitive. I know Y/n cares deeply for Will and to be kicked out by him. She must be hurting, I don't know what to do. It's not like I even can do much.

Y/n pov
Present time

"Hey Y/n, you should go back to Wilbur and talk to him. He is your brother after all." Dream suggests.

"He doesn't want me back. He told me to leave so I did."

"If you want I can go with you?" He asks.

  "Is that even a good idea? They hate you." I explain.

  "Probably not but if you don't feel comfortable enough to go by yourself." He says.

  "Ok fine, you can come."

I get onto one of his horses, he sits behind me on the saddle. I don't know if this is a good idea, Dream is their enemy.

  We arrive and I tie the horse to a fence.

  "You should wait here." I tell Dream.

  He nods and I walk inside. Then I go down the stairs to the ravine.

  "Tommy? Wilbur?" I yell.

  "Y/n?" Someone yells back.

  They approach me, and then come into my vision. "Tommy?"

  He smiles. "What are you doing back?"

  "I thought about everything and I can't leave my family." I say and hug him. "Wheres Techno and Will?"

  We let go and he explains. "They are over there." He points to the left and at the bottom of the ravine. "Will!" He yells at them.

  He quickly turns his head at Tommy. His faces seems surprised to see me next to him. Then he starts off in a jog to me.

  His arms wrap around me as he hugs me. "I'm sorry Y/n, I shouldn't have made you leave." He says.

1013 words
*EDITED*