Chapter 41

Dream pov continuing
Cw: Suicide attempt

Later I find myself walking to the L'manhole after drinking a couple bottles of alcohol. This hole falls so far down. I can't even see the bottom and my vision is blurry. I take a deep breath. Am I sure I want to do this?

I dangle one foot off the edge. For what it's worth I'll be with Y/n at least. We can be happy. I can apologize for everything I've done to her. I really messed up, knowing her died hating me.

One foot on the ground and one hanging over the hole. When all of a sudden I hear a voice.

"So what? We leave and you're going to kill your self?" That sweet little british voice mutters. "Wow I didn't know you were this weak."

"George." I turn around to face him.

"What happened to you? Why'd you push us away?" He asks walking closer.

"Don't blame this all on me. You left me for Karl and Quackity in El Rapids. I wanted you to stay but you left anyways." I take a step closer to him.

  "Okay well I left because you treated me like shit. You only talked to me when you needed something. You yelled at me and ordered me around like I was your servant. But guess what Dream, I'm your best friend or at least I was and you don't treat friends like this." George complains as I put my hands on his shoulders.

"I did what I had to, to stay in power. But George I never meant to hurt you. You are one of my oldest friends you've been there for me no matter what. And for this, I'm sorry." I whisper as I make a run for the edge.

Without hesitation I jump. I feel myself falling to void, goodbye world. I'm sorry George. Your better off without me. I close my eyes expecting to feel the hard ground. But that never happens.

All of a sudden I feel arms holding me. I can't make out the figure but I see myself getting closer to the surface. Then I see George, he seems unimpressed.

My feet hit the ground and I stumble a bit.

"George what? How?" I stutter as I can't make sentences.

"XD." He says and a tall figure stands behind him. The figure almost looks like me.

"George who is this?" I question firmly, fully knowing who it is.

"It's name is DreamXD." George states.

I give it a cold look, George doesn't know but I've met XD before. We come from the same lands. It was always better than me at everything and I hated it. So I came here to create my own empire without it.

"What are you doing with George, XD?" I ask rudely.

It smirks. "Don't get jealous, I just saved your life. It wasn't out of my own gratitude though if it was up to me I'd let you die."

George pov

"Listen Dream, I told XD to save you. I saved your life, now you owe me." I say. "XD leave us."

"Whatever you say." XD remarked and disappears.

"And what is it you want? Do you want to suck my dick?" Dream playfully teases as he gets closer to me. And then grabs me by the waist.

"Dream are you drunk?" I ask pushing him off of me. "Get off."

"Come on George you know you want to." He keeps insisting.

"Dream please stop, I know her death was hard but you can't do this. You're definitely drunk." I state forcefully.

"You know what else is hard?" He mutters.

"Dream! Keep it in your pants jeez. I don't want to fuck you." I yell. "At least not now." I mutter to myself.

"Well what do you want if not my cock?" He says calming down.

"A promise, that you won't ever try to kill yourself again." I asserted.

He doesn't say anything, he just looks at me dazed. How much did this little shit drink.

"Fine, I promise I won't try again." He says unhappily.

"Good now come with me away from the big hole." I say and take his arm and pull him away.

"I'll gladly come with you." He chuckles to himself.

"Oh my- Dream your disgusting. No wonder Y/n wanted to never be around you." I scoff.

"Don't say her name!" He shouts.

"If you loved her so much why'd you abuse
her?" I mutter.

"I didn't abuse her!"

"You kinda did. Do you really need me to list everything?" I sigh and look into his green eyes as a mask covers the bottom half of his face.

He says nothing and looks at me ashamed.

"Let's see, you've repeatedly hit her, kept them prisoner, knocked her out, made them wear a collar, let's not forget when you sedated her." I say whilst pulling him back to the castle.

"I did those things to keep her from leaving me!" He shouts angrily.

"It's abuse Dream! This is why she hated you, you hurt her and probably traumatized her!" I lose my temper and yell. "Now you'll never get to apologize to her, because I bet you're the one who put her in danger and got her killed."

He yanks his arm from my grip and pushs me away. "Don't talk to me ever again, leave." He says in an almost yell.

"Dream please, listen to me." I calm my voice and walk towards him.

"I said LEAVE!" His voice booms through the air as he pulls out his sword.

I quickly back away as he does. "Okay if that's what you want, I'll leave." I mutter as a few tears fall down my cheeks.

As I leave I can't help but cry. What has he become? I think to myself as I walk away. He never used to be like this, he used to be fun and enjoyable. Now he's just rude and closed off. Is it Y/n's death or was he already this person. I want my best friend back.

1019 words
*EDITED*