Chapter 50

"This place is amazing, your really good at building." I complement Foolish.

"Why thank you, I worked really hard. Anyways we are here this is Karl's house. I'll be seeing you." He waves at me and starts leaving.

I turn to face the door in front of me. Then I knock a few times and step back.

The door opens and standing in the archway is Sapnap.

"Sapnap." I exclaim with surprise and a bit of fear.

  "Well well what do we have here?" He smirks at the sight of me.

  "Where's Karl and George?" I ask ignoring what he had just said.

  "You're alive, Dream must be thrilled. Surely after pushing away his best friends for you." He continues.

  "Sap I asked you a question, where is Karl and George?" I say a little more stern that before.

  He smiles. "Right this way." He steps to the side allowing me to pass.

  I step inside and follow him. This place looks like a library at least on the first floor. We walk up stairs that wrap around the edge of the wall leading to the second floor. There are two rooms across the hallway, Sap takes me into the first one we come to.

  "There's no one in here." I state as we walk into the room.

  "Exactly." He mutters and I feel my body slam into the wall behind me.

  "What the hell!" I exclaim as he pins my arms against the wall.

  "You are the reason Dream kicked me out, why he treated me like I was nothing. All so he could put you on some pedestal." Sap grits through his teeth angrily.

  "What are you gonna do to me then?" I say with a snarky attitude as I struggle in his grip.

  "I'm going to hurt you like Dream hurt me." He laughs in my face as he takes his first punch at my jaw.

  "Let go of me Sap." I argue in pain and attempt to push him off of me.

  He doesn't listen and instead takes out a small pocket knife.

  "No Sap don't please, please put it away." I beg with fear in my voice.

  He puts it against my cheek and I feel the blade cut my skin. I grunt with agonizing pain shooting through my body as he takes my arm firmly and puts the knife against it.

  "Sap stop- don't please!" My voice starts stuttering and my arm is shaking.

  "I wonder how Dream would like you if you were actually dead." Sap whispers with pure anger.

  The knife digs deep into my arm causing a lot of blood to escape. As he cuts I scream at the top of my lungs hoping someone will hear. He immediately puts his hand with the knife over my mouth as if he knows someone might hear me.

  "Why don't you shut that mouth of yours before you draw attention." He says, I could hear the fear in his voice. He is afraid someone will find us.

  My free arm is weak but I have just enough strength to punch him in the head. He was taken by surprise and at this moment I kneed him in the crotch. I quickly run out of the room slamming the door.

  "Help!" I scream with blood dripping off my arm and onto the floor as I walked. "Please anyone help!"

  My head starts to spin from blood loss and I try my best to not fall down the stairs.

  "Karl! George!" I yell as loud as I can nearly tripping over my own feet.

  I hear footsteps behind me, I turn around for a quick second. Sapnap.