Chapter 68

Y/n pov

"What do you mean he's dead?" I ask Sam.

"I know we aren't friends but I do know you care a lot for Tommy. I wouldn't lie about something like this. But Dream killed him and I couldn't get to him fast enough." Sam explains sadly.

I could feel a lump in my throat and my voice breaking. I look around Puffy's house, avoiding eye contact.

"He can't be, I don't believe it. Dream wouldn't, he knows Tommy is important to me." I begin and look at Puffy.

I lean on her then I start crying as she holds me tight.

"Come here Y/n." She whispers.

  "Y/n..." A voice rings in my ears.

  I sit up in my chair and start looking around. Where is that voice coming from? I wipe my tears and stand up.

  "I'm going to leave, thank you for telling me Sam." I say and exit Puffy's house.

  "Remember our deal Y/n..." It speaks.

  "Shut up!" I exclaim and start running back to the castle.

  "You must deliver or I'll force you to." It demands as I run down the path.

  I shake my head and run faster. When suddenly I trip over something and fall onto my forearms. I look down at my knees and both of them are bleeding along with my elbows.

  Shit.

  I begin to stand up when the blood vines wraps around my ankle. I shake my foot trying to get the vines to release me.

  "I don't want to join you! I can't." I beg as I use my sword to attempt and cut the vines.

  "It didn't ask if you wanted, it told you. Y/n you will join us whether you like it or not." A voice behind me speaks as it gets closer.

  I look behind me to see Bad and Hannah standing over me. The vines have made their way to my throat and are pulling tight against it.

  "Please." I whisper before I slowly lose consciousness.

~~~

  I wake against a wall and my wrists tied above my head by the blood vines. I look around to see the same room as the banquet was in. And The Egg is right beside me.

  "Now that we have her here we can leave her with The Egg overnight. Maybe it can talk some sense into her." Bad states as he looks at me and motions towards Hannah that they should go.

"Bad you psychopath let me go!" I shout angrily at him.

He doesn't do anything but leave the room. I pull with all my strength but the vines only got tighter.

"Egg or whatever please, I can't join you. Because joining you means hurting my friends and family." I speak hoping it will listen.

"We had a deal you must uphold your end. Or I'll have my followers kill your friends." It says.

"An ultimatum I see. I'm sure my friends can handle Bad and whatever army he brings." I state with full confidence Bad couldn't kill my friends.

  "Oh I'm sure Niki Nihachu could fight off all of my followers. In fact I just told Bad to go pay her a visit for me." It states.

  "Don't you dare hurt Niki!" I shout as I yank my wrists away from the wall, but it's no use the vines are too strong.

  "I won't, just give in." It urges.

  I can't let Niki get hurt just because I refused to join a silly egg. She's too important to me. It would be all my fault too.

  "I'll give you a bit of time to think, but be quick Niki's life is depending on you." It says and the voice disappears from my mind.

  My eyes begin to drown in tears as I can't even begin to think about Niki dying. What if it goes after Foolish or Karl. I would never forgive myself if something happened to them. Especially if it happened because of me. They don't deserve to be hurt or die. Maybe giving into the egg is a small price to pay for my friends safety. But what if once I give in, I'm the one that hurts them instead of Bad.
  I don't know what to do. I wish Techno was here, he helps me get out of the situations I put myself in. Fuck why did I make a bet, why did I think I could trust Dream enough to pretty much, put my life and my friends on the line. I should be angry at Dream but I have no feeling about what he did. To be honest it was my fault. I sent Tommy to the prison, just so he could walk into his own funeral. For fucks sake I'd rather die than any of this.

  After a good long hour of thinking. I decided.

  "I will join you, but you have to stick to the original deal as well. If I do everything you say, you bring back Wilbur." I speak into the silence.

  "Finally you've come to you're senses. Just let me into your mind, don't try to block me off." It demands.

  I could feel The Egg trying to break through my mind. I sigh and let it in. I hope I know what I'm doing here.

Techno pov

"Back off Bad!" I shout as he holds Niki with a sword to her neck.

"I'm just doing what I've been told." Bad replies.

I begin to walk closer but Hannah and Ponk block my path.

"Bad I don't want to do this if you don't let her go. I'll be forced to...result to violence." I warn him. "I've tried to suppress them but the voices want blood."

"I'm sorry Techno I can't." Bad states.

  "It's okay Techno, don't give in for me." Niki's soft voice pleads.

  Kill...

  Blood...Blood...Blood

Potato.

  You know you want it.

  As I'm deep in thought Niki runs over to me and grabs my arm. "Techno it's okay. Don't give in to the voices. You can block them out." She says.

  "We got what we wanted, goodbye Techno." Bad states and they all walk away.

"I'm okay Niki, I'm just glad you weren't hurt." I state.

She smiles and hugs me suddenly. I stand there surprised as she pulls away. "You're a good friend Techno, thank you." She says and leaves me.

The egg people are up to something and clearly they got something they wanted. I have to figure out what is it and destroy it. Nothing good could ever come out of the Eggpire being happy.

"Ay Phil, have you heard from Y/n recently?" I ask as I waltz into his house.

  "No, although she was acting really weird when I asked her where she was this one night. She wouldn't tell me." Phil replies. "Why do you wanna know?"

  "I fear she's gotten herself into some trouble. With that Egg thing." I say. "I can't explain it but I just have this feeling."

"You should go check on her then." Phil suggests. "Trust your gut."

"I was thinking about that, would she even want to see me? I haven't exactly been there for her." I say.

"Techno you're one of the only close family she has left." He states.

"Wait what do you mean? What about Tommy? She was close to him." I ask.

"You didn't hear? Sam told us Dream beat Tommy to death in the prison." Phil stops what he is doing and stares at me.

  "No I didn't hear about that. But uh I guess you're right, I will go visit and make sure she's doing okay." I say.

1284 words
*EDITED*