Chapter 17

I see Techno running right behind us. Tommy comes to a halt, he's run into a corner. The hill is too tall to climb and there's no way out but towards the crowd. I lay Tubbo down in the corner.

  "Y/n...what do we do now." Tommy stutters.

   Punz, Antfrost, and Fundy start running towards us. I hold my hand against Tommy pushing him behind me. Techno turns to face them with his sword at the ready.

  They surround us with weapons in their hand. 

  "Tommy stay right here and protect Tubbo." I order him.

  He nods and gets closer to the corner.

  "It was pretty dumb for you to come back here,
Y/n. Seeing as it would've ended badly for you if it weren't for Dream." Punz taunts.

  "Yeah well, I wasn't trying before. Now I'm ready to destroy you." I say as I grip my sword tighter. "Let's do this."

  All three of them run in at the same time. Punz and Fundy both swing their sword at me. I duck and let them nearly hit each other. Then Punz pulls out a crossbow and loads it. I lunge at him and aim for his leg. He blocks it and shoves me away.
  I get a quick glance at Techno. He has Ant on the ground ready to kill. Then he looks at me for approval. I didn't want anyone to get caught in the crossfire. Ant hasn't done anything to terrible. So I shake my head and he lays off. But I think he scared him enough because he ran off. Now Techno is coming to help me.

  Right as I focus back onto Punz he shoots and arrow at my arm. The arm I use to fight with. A sharp pain shot through my arm and I drop my sword. I can't let this disable me. I pull the arrow out and toss it to the ground. Then I pick my sword up with my off hand. Techno comes up behind Fundy and kicks him onto his back. Fundy scrambles back trying to escape but Techno grabs him and throws him back.

  I run at Punz and start slamming my sword at him non-stop. He blocks every single shot I take. Then our swords meet and I push hard against him. But I manage to slip his sword out of his grip. And I hold my sword to his chest and walk towards him. He walks backwards till he hits the wall. I see Techno in the corner of my eye walking behind me.

  I grab the other end of my sword and push it up against his neck. "Look who's coming out on top now?" I stare at him in the eyes, my brain full of hatred.

  "Y/n you don't have to do this." Punz stutters.

  "Y/n don't get caught up in revenge. It isn't always the answer." Techno's voice says behind me.

  I hesitate. But before I could make a move Punz takes an arrow and stabs me in my leg. I drop my sword and he runs. I fall to the ground in pain. Blood running out of my leg and arm.

  "Tommy grab Tubbo we have to leave now." Techno yells and he picks me up.

  My eye lids feel heavy and everything slowly goes black. All I could hear was the sounds of screaming and crying. I heard the sounds of a crossbow shooting. Then I heard nothing.

Tommy pov

  I can't believe I have to follow Techno. He hurt Tubbo. He betrayed me.

  We arrive back at Pogtopia. I put Tubbo on his bed and then I see that Will has met us here. "What happened? You said L'manburg would blow if Tubbo said the code in his speech." I ask but lowkey happy it didn't explode.

  "The button I couldn't find it." He mutters.

  Techno lays Y/n on the ground, she remains unconscious. "Will, Y/n is losing a lot of blood, can you help her?" I ask.