Chapter 84

Two days later

"Quackity please. Please stop. You're going to kill me." I plead as he continues to beat me.

"I have to prove to Dream I'm not messing around." He mutters and pulls out a small lighter.

"Get away from me!" I exclaim in panic after I see the lighter.

  "Why don't we mess up that pretty little face of yours?" He smirks.

  "Don't touch me with that!" I cry out desperately.

  He does nothing but slowly walk towards me. There's no where for me to even go. I can just barley walk and there's a fucking wall behind me.

  "Please. I know you never liked me but please Q. I'm begging you." I urge as my back hits the wall.

He grabs behind my neck and pulls me closer and closer to the flame. When suddenly the door opens loudly. Purpled bursts into the room.
Quackity immediately turns around to see what was happening.

  "Quackity, we have a bit of an issue." He states.

  "What is it." Quackity scoffs clearly annoyed at Purps presence.

  "It's Wilbur and Tommy." Purpled says.

"What about them?" Q asks, getting impatient.

"You should come see." Purp urges.

Q looks at me and then back at Purpled. "Alright. Lead the way." He demands angrily.

Q walks out first and Purp slowly closes the door. He makes eye contact with me and winks. I smile as he shuts the door, but I don't hear a lock.

Did Purpled really just do that? I thought he was loyal to Quackity. Whatever, I'm going to leave as soon as I can. Once I know for sure they are gone.
I wait about 5 minutes before opening the door. They should be gone by now. I exit and hear nothing. Then I start running down the hall and down the stairs. Why's there no elevators?

I finally get to the ground after like a million flights of stairs. I look around and see no one so I decide to make a run for it. I exit the building and run to what looks like the center of this nation.
Fuck. I don't know where I am. I don't know how far this nation is from the SMP. Goddammit. I guess I could hide and wait for Purpled, he could tell me where to go.

Alright where to go, I look at all of these building. Then I decide to go to the one that says it isn't open. Sounds like a great place to hide. Once I get inside I couldn't believe what I just entered. Fucking strip club? Casino? Maybe both. Okay well. It's closed so hopefully it will stay like that.

  I go to sit on one of the couches. I should stop stressing about this. It's not like it will help get me out of here. I sigh and close my eyes for a second. I'm mad at Dream but all I want to do right now is run into his arms, where I feel safe and protected. A few tears fall down my cheeks as I relax and begin to zone out.

Foolish pov

  "What's all the commotion about?" I ask as I approach Quackity.

  "Tommy and Wilbur have decide to make a burger van right over there. And it's pissing me off." Quackity says and points to the wooded area right outside of Las Nevadas.

  "Oh, what are you going to do about them?" I question.

"We'll just have to sell more burgers than Wilbur. Put him out of business." He states with a smile.

  "What do you want me to do?" I ask.

  "Go board up the casino, it's not done and it looks just awful right now. If we want people to come here they don't need the distressful sight of the unfinished casino." He explains.

  "Alright will do." I state and make my way to the casino.

  I enter the casino to get the extra boards we have stored in the back. This place is so unfinished, wish he'd let me finish it. I head over to the back of the casino and as I pass the main area I hear something. So I stop to listen. Breathing. Someone's here.

  I pull out my sword. "I know you're in here. I have a weapon so come out." I state. I'm not so good at this whole giving demands.

  As I'm about to say another thing, they say something.

  "Okay, Foolish." They say and stand up from behind a couch.

  "Y/n!" I exclaim.

  "Please don't hurt me." She begs and begins to start crying.

  I drop my sword and run over to her. "Why are you here?" I question as I hug her.

  I hear her small gasp as I ask this. "You didn't know?" She asks.

  "Know what?"

  "Quackity was h-holding me hostage so he could t-torture me. Just so D-Dream will give up the revive book." She explains between each breath.

  "I-I didn't know." I whisper.

  She lets go of the hug and backs away. "It's okay Foolish. I'm glad it was you who found me and not Quackity." She pauses. "I need your help."

  "Anything."

  "Can you tell me how to get back to the SMP? I have no idea where I am or how far this place is from it. And all I wanna do is go home." She pleads.

I nod my head. "Yeah of course. But speak no words of me helping you." I state.

"Don't worry, I won't say anything to anyone." She urges.

"Okay then. I'll be right back I have to go get a map." I say.

"Alright." She says.

I exit the casino and run to the closed ended chest I could find. Which so happened to be in the hotel. I open it, and take out a map. Perfect.

  "What are you doing?" Slime asks.

  My heart drops. "Oh hey Slime, what's up..." I state.

  "The ceiling, why'd you ask Foolish from a long time ago?" He exclaims.

  "No reason. If you don't mind, I have to go board up the casino." I say hoping he'd leave me alone.

  "Board? Whats that? I'm bored." He begins muttering on about random things.

  "Slime go find Quackity and talk to him about that stuff." I urge.

  "Okay Foolish from a long time ago." He states happily and marches right out of the hotel.

  Okay finally, I have to get back to Y/n.

1080 words
*EDITED*