Chapter 70

"So has anything interesting happened in your life?" I question as I lead him away from Kinoko Kingdom.

  "I moved into Karl's house, if that's news." He states.

  "That's cool." I smile.

"We've also built a few more buildings in Kinoko. We now have a military building and a library, where we are going to move all of Karl's books from inside the house." George says. "Sapnap also has his own house, so he's in process of moving out."

"How is Sapnap? Because the last time I saw him he didn't seem to happy." I state.

  "Last time? Is that the time from Kinoko or did he come after you again?" George questions.

  "He attacked me on the path. Threatened me that if I broke Dream out of prison then he'd kill my friends, family and then he'd kill me." I say.

  "Y/n I-I'm sorry. I don't know how to control him, he does everything impulsively." He explains.

  "Are you defending him?" I question as I get the sense George doesn't want to confront Sap for his actions.

  "You see, George is loyal to Sapnap. Get him to me now! Do whatever you have to do!" The Egg echos throughout my head.

  "I'm sorry George." I mutter as I take my sword and hit him over the head.

  He falls unconsciously to the ground. I drag him my the foot because I don't really want to carry him all the way to The Egg.

  George is my friend, why am I doing this? I think to myself as I walk. He's been nothing but kind to me and I'm about to sacrifice him for what? So the egg thing can grow? I stop walking and drop his foot.

  "What are you doing?" That voice questions in my head.

  "I can't do this, not to George." I reply.

  "Bring him to me or you'll never get Wilbur back." It threatens.

  "But George doesn't deserve this." I argue.

  Suddenly my head starts exploding with pain. I collapse to my knees as I grip my head in my hands.

  "You see what I can do. So you better not disobey me again." It orders.

  The pain stops and I quickly pick up George and start running. I have to do this, to get Will back. I just wish it wasn't George.

Techno pov

  "Puffy, you're anti-egg right?" I question as I approach her on the path.

  "Yeah? Why?" She asks.

  "It's Y/n, the Egg has corrupted her." I say.

  "I knew she was acting earlier. We need to keep her away from any sort of connection with the Egg. It won't free her but maybe she can break though and gain some control." Puffy explains. "Do you know where she is?"

"I left her at the castle but that was hours ago." I say.

"She could be anywhere, we could check the egg room. But we have to be careful." Puffy urges.