Chapter 56

Y/n pov

"Y-You said you weren't gonna h-hurt me!" I whimper in pain as my blood covers the floor.

"You fucker!" Tommy shouts angrily and starts trying to hit Dream.

"Get back!" Dream shouts. "Get back or I'll stab you too!"

Tommy stops and backs up next to me.

"You can't do this, you can't kill Tubbo!" Tommy argues as his voice breaks.

"Oh I can and I will." Dream says grabbing Tubbo.

"Dream! No please!" I shout as tears fall down my face.

Dream puts his axe to Tubbo's neck. Tubbo doesn't move a single muscle, he's just completely given up.

"Say goodbye." Dream says with a smirk.

He's about to kill Tubbo when I hear the nether portal. I look over to see Punz standing in front.

"Punz?" Dream questions lowering his axe from Tubbo's neck.

"I'm sorry Dream, but you should've payed me more." Punz says smiling as almost everyone steps out of the Nether Portal, all standing beside Punz.

Dream's arms drop Tubbo with all the confusion. "Tubbo run!" I shout while Tommy helps me up.

Tubbo runs over behind Punz and the others. Dream looks at us and starts running towards us when we get behind Sapnap. Sap pulls out his axe and blocking Dream from passing.

"You hate them Sap! Why?!" Dream questions.

"Very true but I'm loyal to Punz and George and if they are on Tommy's side, then I guess I am too." Sap says pushing Dream away from us.

Puffy takes out some stuff to help my wound. She puts some sort of medicine on it and then she wraps it with bandages.

"I come prepared what can I say." She mutters with a cheerful look.

  I smile. "Thanks."

  I limp as I push my way to the front of everyone and face Dream.

"I thought you were changing, after today I know you're just the same Dream who blew up L'manburg." I say loudly.

"Yeah? And what are you gonna do about it?" Dream challenges.

I walk over to the slot that says 'Axe of Peace' I grab the axe and walk over to Dream.

"I'm gonna kill you." I state.

"You can't do anything to me, you just have an axe and you're wounded." Dream says.

  "True, but I have everyone standing behind me, and I believe they are well stacked." I say looking at the axe in my hand.

  "You're not going to touch her Dream!" Foolish shouts from in the crowd.

  "So your going to listen to me. Put your armor aside." I order pointing the axe at Dream.

  He takes a few seconds and then he tosses all of his weapons to the side. I walk over to it and kick it even further from him.

  "I should've finished you off when I had the chance." I say as I walk back towards Dream.

  Once I get close I kick him hard in the stomach causing him to fall backwards. I step in front of him holding the axe to his neck.

  "Y/n please! Y/n stop!" Dream shouts with fear.

"You took everything from me, how could I even love you." I scoff.

"Don't do this." He mutters.

I hold my axe over my shoulder ready to strike.

"It's over Dream, goodbye." I mutter with tears in my eyes.

"Wait! I can bring people back!" He exclaims and I pause to process what he just said.

"What?!" I yell lowering my axe.

"I can bring Wilbur back, I have a book a revive book." Dream says as his voice calms.

"Wilbur..." I mutter under my breath.

"I can bring him back Y/n." He states.

"You're lying, it's not possible." I deny his words.

"I'm not lying, I swear." He urges.

"Why should I trust you?" I ask.

"I don't know but if you want even the slightest chance Wilbur could come back, wouldn't you take it?" Dream begins.

  "Not if it means keeping you alive and free." I say gripping the axe tighter.

Tommy steps forward. "I want Will back as much as you. Uh we can keep him in the prison. It's inescapable and it will contain him." Tommy suggests.

"Yeah I'll make sure he will never escape." Sam steps in.

  "What do you think Y/n?" Tommy asks.

  I nod my head at him. "Yes let's put him in the prison."

  Sam and Punz grab Dream by the arms and pull him away from everyone.

  "You all can leave now." Punz shouts.

  Everyone starts exiting though the portal. Once everyone disappears Tommy and Tubbo run up to me.

  "We won! You coming?" Tubbo asks.

  "Yeah just give me a second." I mutter and motion for them to leave without me.

  "Punz, thank you." I say.

  "Tommy paid me a lot but this doesn't make us friends." He replies.

  "No of course not, I fucking hate you." I slightly smile. "Can I uh have a moment alone with Dream?" I ask.

  "Yeah just be careful." Sam says, him and Punz back a good distance away from us.

  "Why'd you have to go after Tommy and Tubbo?" I ask with no sympathy in my voice.

  "We had an unfinished war there's nothing else to it." Dream says.

  "You've shown me time after time you care for nothing but yourself. You say you love me but you wanted to lock me away." I mutter with disappointment.

"And you're any different? You're planning to lock me away. You betrayed me by joining Tommy and Tubbo, you're just a bad as I am." He says.

"I'm locking you away because you can't be trusted, you hurt people, you hurt me. I joined Tommy and Tubbo because if I didn't they'd be dead. And you know it." I pause. "But you, you've caused wars and chaos for no reason. You abused me for power, you got my brother killed. The biggest difference between you and I is that I have people who love me and care for me. You did, but you pushed them away and now you're left alone with no one."

"I know I've done bad things, but please I won't hurt anyone again. Just don't lock me in the prison please Y/n." Dream begs.

I look at Sam and motion for him to come back and get Dream.

"Y/n please don't do this. I love you I swear, I'm sorry." Dream starts to yell as Sam and Punz grab him.

"I love you Y/n please let me go! Y/n!" He shouts and they drag him away from me.

My eyes begin to tear up and I can feel my heart ache. It's in so much pain from what I just did to the...man I...love.

Love? It can't be. I shake my head in utter disbelief of what I had just thought.

Do I really? I look down at the ground trying to process everything. I love Dream there I lost. But it's too late to tell him he's gone and is about to suffer in prison. There was a point in time where this is all I wanted, was for him to be locked away. I remember that promise I made him. That he'd be the one in prison and not me, guess I keep my promises even when I don't want to.

1231 words
*EDITED*