Chapter 35

Technoblade pov
A week after

"Techno can we please go to L'manburg today I want to see it again!"  Tommy pleads with excitement.

"Aright alright enough. We can go today get your things ready then we'll leave." I say.

"Ah fuck yes!" He shouts and runs to a chest with most of his things inside.

I smile then continue with brewing potions and sharpening my backup sword. As I'm in the middle of concentration Y/n comes up from behind me.

"What was Tommy talking about with minor terrorism with L'manburg earlier?" She asks.

"It's nothing, Tommy just wants to see L'manburg again. After being exiled and stuff." I explain.

"What are you really trying to do? I know you hate government your clearly just using him to have an excuse to go there."

"Listen while that may be true, it's none of your business. You're dead you can't risk anyone seeing you, so you can't really stop me." I say and put my sword down.

"I wasn't gonna stop you. Sure I fought for that country but it's in the past, my past. And now I don't care what happens to it, all I care about is what happens to the people in the country." She states and goes back to her room.

  I finish up my potions and wait for Tommy.

  "Ay Tommy are you ready?" I yell for him.

  "Hold on!" He yells back and comes down the latter.

"You ready?" I ask so plainly.

"Yeah yeah let's go!" He says in a rushed tone.

I tell him to get on my horse after me. He has trouble getting onto it but finally he succeeds. Then we set off towards L'manburg.

"Stay close behind me." I say as we approach the outer edges of the country.

  "Yeah yeah I know." Tommy complains.

  "Keep talking like that and I'll hand you little gremlin over to the government myself." I threaten half as a joke.

  "Okay I understand, don't have to be so rude about it though." He says.

  I ignore him and sneak around the buildings. Then I stop and turn to face him.

"What minor terrorism did you have in mind?" I ask whilst keeping an eye out for people.

"Uhh I didn't think about that. I just wanted to see L'manburg, I figured you had a plan."

I sigh feeling annoyed. "Okay okay well let's just try to get information right now. No terrorism this time."

  We pass the bee sanctuary and see a group of people. Then we get closer so we can hear them.

  "Tommy stay out of sight." I whisper as we creep up just enough to hear their conversation.

  "Now what's this about?" Tubbo shouts angrily.

  "Do you know what Tommy did?!" Dream shouts in rage.

  "No? Wh-What did he do?" Tubbo asks.

  "You-Your telling my you don't know what he did?!" Dream yells.

  "We seriously don't?!" Fundy adds.

"Yeah we don't know?" Tubbo says sounding confused.

  "Your lying to me!" Dream shouts.

  "No no we're being completely truthful! I swear we don't know!" Tubbo argues.

  "Follow me!" Dream urges and heads down the prime path.