Chapter 51

"Where have you been?" Dream asks as I enter the kitchen.

"I went to visit George in Kinoko Kingdom." I tell him.

  He turns around with a plate of food and nearly drops it as he sees my cuts. "Holy fuck Y/n what happened?!" He exclaims setting the plate down and running over to me.

  "It's nothing, I'm fine." I lie.

  His fingers brush against my cheek as he checks out the cut. He looks down. "Your arm too?"

  "Yeah..." I mutter.

  "Tell me what happened." He insists.

  "Fine if you must know, it was Sapnap. He cut my cheek and arm, he also threatened to kill me." I blurt out, tried of re-telling what had happened.

"I'm going to kill him." I barley hear Dream whisper under his breath.

I start walking away. "I'm going to bed, don't follow me." I order as he was already following me.

He stops. "Sorry." He says and lets me leave without him.

That man gets on my last nerves sometimes.

Tommy pov
Morning

  "Tubbo!" I shout as I arrive in Snowchester.

  "Why are you yelling?" Tubbo walks around the corner with Ranboo.

  "Tubbo this is important we need to talk alone please." I inform him.

  "Okay okay, let's go to my house." Tubbo replies.

  We leave Ranboo and enter his house.

  "What do you need to tell me?" He questions and I could tell he was annoyed at me.

  "Dream. He left this note in my house. He had written that it's time we finish this Disc War. We are to meet him at some location tomorrow and that's where it will all go down." I explain showing him a piece of paper and a compass.

  "Well then, we better win." Tubbo smiles.

"We will Tubbo, we'll get the discs back and finally have some power of Dream." I assure him.

  We laugh together and enjoy maybe our last moments before tomorrow. Before everything changes.

  "You know Y/n came by here recently asking about you. Did she find you?" Tubbo asks.

  I grunt at the mention of her name. "Yeah." I mumble unhappily.

  "Well? What happened you must be glad right?" He questions.

  "I-I don't think she will ever f-forgive me for what I said." I stutter.

"Tommy what the hell did you say?" Tubbo asks menacingly.

"I-I told her I was h-happy when I found out she was d-dead." I choked.

"Tommy!" He exclaims.

"I was mad in the moment! She hurt me and I didn't realize what I had said until I said it!" I argue in my defense.

  "How could you say that to her? She really cares about you!" Tubbo shouts at me.

  "I know it just happened!" I shout.

"You have to go make things right. Because if anything happens tomorrow you'll regret not fixing your relationship." He suggests.

"Okay I'll go now!" I pause. "Where does she live?"

"Dream's castle place." Tubbo answers.

I nod my head and sprint off to the Prime Path. Fuck Tubbo for making me do this but I should do it anyways. The castle is in my range of sight and I start running to the door. I decide to knock and then I wait for someone to open the door.

  "Tommy?" Dream questions at the sight of me.

"Uh heyyy Dream...I thought this was where Y/n lives?" I chuckle with embarrassment and fear.

Dream smiles. "Hey Y/n! Come here!" He shouts.

"What the fuck do you need?" She says as I can barley here her speak.

"Tommy's here for you." He states backing away from the door.

Y/n steps up to the archway. "Why are you here?" She snaps.

"I came to apologize for what I said. I didn't mean it, I wasn't even thinking and it just came out." I explain hoping she'd forgive me.

She doesn't respond for a second. "Call us even."

  I smile. "Alright then, thank you Y/n." I start to walk away.

"Hold up why are you being so nice?" She asks as if I'm not always nice. That was a joke.

"I just don't want to regret anything. If I, you know die." I explain.

"But why would you die? You're not in danger right?" She says.

"Don't worry about it. Just precautions." I smile and leave her.

Y/n pov

What the hell does he mean? He's not telling me something I just know it. He wouldn't apologize out of nowhere unless something bad is going to happen.

  I close the door and turn around. "Why are you still standing there?" I ask as I see Dream just waiting.

  "I dunno." He shrugs and leaves the castle.

  Is it national act weird day or something? Maybes it's just men. Well now that he's gone I'm alone, and very bored. I kinda miss being around The Syndicate. Maybe I'll go visit Techno, Phil and Niki.

It's decided I will. I run upstairs to grab my sword, and then I rush back down to get there as quick as I can. I think it's faster to go through the nether so I head down the Prime Path.

  Walking on these bridges in the nether has to be one of the scariest things I've ever done. Whoever built the one to Technos has to be insane to call it a bridge. It's more like bridge to certain death.

  Ah shit! A fucking ghast is shooting fireballs at me. I start to run to get off this damn bridge before I fall into lava.
  I finally make it to stable land. The portal is right there thank god. I hate the nether so much. I swear the way I'll die is the nether, it will most definitely be the thing to kill me.

  Alright I'm back in the overworld. I take out a couple ender pearls and throw the first one. Once I teleport to where it lands, I throw the second one and I end up right outside Techno's fence.

  Running to Techno's house I see him step outside. "Yo Techno!" I shout as I near him.

  He turns around. "Y/n?!" He exclaims in his monotone voice.

  I crash into him and hug him tightly. "I've missed you." I gasp with happiness.

"So Dream let you leave?" He asks sorta jokingly as we let go.

"Very funny, but no he left the castle and I was bored. So I decided to come visit." I explain.

"Well let's go see Phil and Niki they'd be excited to see you." Techno says and side hugs me as we walk along to Phil's house.

1112 words
*EDITED*