Chapter 78

A day later

  Suddenly the door to Techno's house bursts open with a bang. "Y/n!" Tommy shouts as he runs through the door with tears falling down his cheeks.

"Tommy? What's wrong?! What happened?!" I exclaim as he runs into my arms.

"It's T-Tubbo! He's dead!" Tommy bursts out with a loud sob.

My heart drops as I hear this. No, no there's no way Tubbos dead. He can't be. "How?" I mutter.

Tommy pulls away and wipes away his tears. Then he looks at me. "Dream." He states.

What?! He wouldn't do that to me would he? Of course, of fucking course. The second after I forgive him he doesn't something unforgivable. I can't keep doing this with him. It's an endless cycle we can't seem to escape.

"Surely Dream will bring him back? Why did he kill Tubbo?" I exclaim.

"He said if we didn't free him he'd kill Tubbo. And he said he wouldn't revive him." Tommy gasps in-between catching his breath.

"No I refuse to let Tubbo suffer in the afterlife or whatever is beyond death. I don't care what I have to do, but he will come back." I demand.

"Limbo. Limbo is what Wilbur called it." Tommy states in a depressed tone.

"I have to go to the prison, I have to make Dream revive Tubbo." I mutter as I stare at the floor.

"Sam won't let you in, he's put the prison on lockdown." He explains.

"I don't care, I'm getting in that prison one way or another." I demand.

Right as I'm about to leave at stop before my hand reaches the door handle. I turn around and look at Tommy.

"Wilbur's back." I state. "I'm sorry I forgot to tell you."

Tommy looks at me completely stunned. "Do you know where he might me?" He questions.

I shake my head. "I don't."

"Okay." He states as he passes by me and leaves the house.

About a few minutes after he leaves, I take one of Techno's horses. He won't mind, he's not even here. I then ride back to the SMP.

I hate this fucking place so much. I approach the prison and jump off of the horse. Okay Y/n you can do this, face Sam and get in. I walk through the portal and it takes me to the lobby area.

The second I step out from the other side I see Sam walking towards me with his sword. "You shouldn't be here." He states coldly.

"I know, just let me see Dream. I need to make him revive Tubbo. Please Sam." I beg and pull out my sword.

"I can't let you do that." He states and stops right before he reaches me. "Now leave or I might have to kill you."

"Then come on kill me. Because I won't let Tubbo suffer in limbo." I demand as I get ready for a fight.

"I understand but you of all people are not allowed anyways. I can't let Dream escape and I don't care what I have to do to keep him locked up." Sam argues.

"I'm not here to free him. I'm here to make Dream revive Tubbo! You should be fine with that, after all a child died on your fucking watch!" I shout angrily not thinking clearly.

"I did what I had to, to keep him from getting out! Nothing is more important than keeping him in that cell!" Sam raises his voice.

"Oh so you'd let a child, let me make this clear. A child die, to keep him in prison?! How screwed up is that?!" I scoff as I try to keep calm, but everything inside of me is telling me to kill him.

"I won't let you in there!" Sam shouts.

"Okay." I state and run at him with my sword.

He slides to the side and before I could stop myself I run into the desk. I grunt as my whole body just slammed into the hard stone. I then turn around and duck, right before he was about to slice my head open. His blade hits the desk as I crawl out from under his sword.

Our blades hit at the same time as I tried to swing at him from behind. He grips tightly to his sword as to not have it fly from his hands. I push harder against him and eventually he lets off pressure, causing me to fall forwards onto my face.

"You really suck at fighting, I'm not even trying and yet there you are. On the floor due to your own stupidity." Sam taunts and starts walking closer to me.

I wince as I realize I was bleeding. Must've scraped my knee on the floor as I fell.

"I don't suck, I'm just saving the best for last." I grunt and laugh uncontrollably.

I stand up and run at him. He swings his sword at me, I bend down under it and knock his sword from his hand. It's flies across the room landing with a loud clink. I then whip around and kick his legs from beneath him and he falls backwards. Landing on his ass.

"I train with Techno and you really believe you could beat me in a fight. It's almost funny." I state and walk over beside him.

I place my sword against his neck so he wouldn't move. I put enough pressure to where he could feel it but he wouldn't die, yet.

"You listen to me. I'm trying to do the right thing here. Why are you stopping me?" I question out of curiosity.

"I don't trust you." He states.

"Of course. I mean it's not like I've thrown myself into situations where there was a good chance that I'd die. Just to save the people I care about. I've never once done anything wrong...but maybe that's the problem. No matter what I do to try and prove that I'm good. Everyone will always except bad as long as I'm with Dream." I pause and look at him. "So maybe I will free Dream. Maybe I will blow up a country just to spite you and everyone else."

"You talk a big game Y/n. But everything you did to try and be good. It just ended up with someone hurt or dead. So go ahead and kill me, but if you do then that will make you officially one of the bad guys." Sam says.

I dig the tip of my sword a little deeper into Sam's neck. "You know I don't care. I don't care anymore." I say and begin to draw blood.

Sam grunts with pain as I drag is very slowly across his neck, not enough to kill him. But enough to where he'll suffer first. I take my time in torturing him but soon realize I have to get to Dream. I look up and then back down at Sam.

"You're Dream's kill, not mine. I think you've just changed my mind, maybe I will free Dream. Better prepare your goodbye speech, I'll be back." I threaten and take his key cards.

Then I run over to the door that will lead to the rest of the prison. I swipe the card and the door opens.

1220 words
*EDITED*