Chapter 29

"Y/n! Wake up!" The loud annoying voice of Dream yells through the door.

  I sit up in my bed, I'm so tired. "Yeah?! What's so fucking urgent you need to wake me up this early?!" I yell back with a raspy morning voice.

  "It's fucking 3 pm! Get up it's important!" He yells.

  "Okay just shut up!" I get off of my bed and get dressed.

  Once I finish I head downstairs to see what Dream wants. He's in the kitchen and I sit down at the table.

  "Alright what do you need?" I ask.

  "Techno is gone, he's going to look for these totem of undyings today. He should be gone for a while, although he left hours ago so you may want to hurry."

  "Why didn't you wake me earlier then?!" I burst out with surprise.

  "Checking to see if Tommy is there shouldn't take long so I let you sleep." He explains.

  "Whatever, I'm going now." I say and leave the kitchen to get my horse.

  I stole this compass off of Tubbo whilst I was near him. It should take me to Techno's house. And take about a couple hours on horse at the least.

  I can see the small wooden house surrounded by snow that Techno lives in. I really hope Techno doesn't come back soon. I leave my horse near the edge of the forest. Then I head towards the house and pull out my sword incase.

My free hand reaches for the handle and I open the door quietly. I take a look around and don't see anything that looks like Tommy's living here. I look at all his stuff, getting distracted I go upstairs and look around. He has a lot of things for such small house.
I open one of his chests and find so many items. He won't mind if I take a few things right. He wouldn't even know it was me. So I grab a few ender pearls and some other things. And put them in my ender chest.

Right I have to see about Tommy. I don't think he's here. I've looked everywhere possible. I look around one more time and see nothing.

  Then as I climb down the latter the ground underneath me echoed below. I stomp on it again and it made another echo. I look closely to the ground and see an edge of wood not connected to the rest. I then wedge my fingers between it and lift up. It's a trapdoor and leads underground.

  I climb down carefully and it's all lit up. Of course Technoblade would have a secret basement. I close the trapdoor behind me and walk around. It's a bit bigger then upstairs but not enormous.

  I still see nothing, no evidence Tommy's living here. I begin to give up and leave when I hear a loud noise. It came from the corner of the basement. I slowly walk over to it and look around for an entrance. Then I take my pickaxe and start digging down. And I find a latter going down. I climb down it to see Tommy staring at me.

Shit he wasn't meant to see me.

"Y/n the fuck are you doing here?" He shouts.

"I don't think you need to know. I have my own tasks and I'll just be going now." I say trying to sound like I know what I'm doing.

"You better leave before Techno gets back. He'll catch us both." He urges.

"Wait, what do you mean both of us? Doesn't he know you're living here?" I ask.

"Well depends on what you call knowing. Because I-"

I cut him off and blurt out. "Tommy he's going to kill you."

"Not if he never finds out. So leave now!" He yells.

"Okay I'm going, shut it." I roll my eyes and climb up the latter.

As soon as I climb the latter to ground level I see that mysterious, pink haired, pig man. Standing right before me, his sword to his side and an angry look on his face.

"Uh hey Technoblade wh-what'cha doing?" I stutter in fear.

"Y/n I see not very confident as you were before." He says in his monotone voice.

"You see I was just on my way. And I'd kinda like to leave in one piece." I say half jokingly.

"Why should I? You tried to murder me, you let them take my horse. Is it in your blood to betray family?" He snarks.

"Family? W-What do you mean? We aren't related." I question.

"Oh but that's where your wrong. Wilbur's your brother, we'll I'm his brother. I see no one bothered to mention that."

"Th-That means your my brother." I stutter.

  "Quite literally what I said. But anyways you have 3 seconds to get off my land before I come and kill you." Techno threatens as the sun hits his sword perfectly making it shine.

I don't hesitate one bit and before I processed what had happened. I was already far from his house. I slow down and take a breather.

  Dammit I forget my horse at Techno's house. Great I have to walk home now, this is stupid. I can't believe I was that dumb. I sigh and head home, which will take forever.

I come across a small pond with a bench on the side. And sit down to rest for a bit. Sitting there I think about everything. My brain overloads with what happened with overhearing Dream, and the fact that Techno is my brother. That Will never told me. And I don't know what I should do to get vengeance against Dream.
How could I had ever fallen in love with him. I can't believe I was falling in love with him. His manipulation was practically leaking out of his ass. It was so clear how could I have not noticed. I was too busy being Dream's little pawn.

Before I knew it I was laying down and my eyes were slowly closing and I couldn't keep them open. It's already night and I've barley made it half way home. I finally give in to sleep and just lay on the bench out in the middle of nowhere.

1048 words
*EDITED*