Chapter 65

"Kill her!" Bad demands.

Hannah takes her sword and holds it up to Niki's neck. "H-Hannah please listen. I know you're still in there. Listen to my voice please." Niki begs.

"Bad stop!" Yells a familiar voice.

I look over to the side of the egg to see Quackity.

  "Stop what you're doing!" He demands as Bad points a crossbow at him. "Hey hey relax man, calm down calm down."

  "I'm calm okay." Bad says clearly sounding frustrated.

  "Look at what you've done. This is uh quite impressive everything you've done here. But you have to stop right now. This whole egg thing is getting out of hand. You just killed a person Bad. Was that you're plan all along? To kill innocent people? Listen this has gotten completely out of control you're gonna stop this shit right here." Quackity says and pulls out an enchanted diamond sword.

  "Oh so you think having a sword is gonna stop us? Quackity you don't understand, nothing you do can stop us. Nothing you give can stop us." Bad explains.

  "You need to stop Bad." Quackity says as he starts walking around. "Look at The Egg, that things caused so much damage you don't even know." He says and hands Puffy an axe without Bad seeing.

  "I can't stop, if I stop then I can't get what I want." Bad replies.

  "I'm gonna say it one more time, you and all your buddies are gonna drop you're weapons and leave. And let all these people go." Quackity demands walking back over near the egg.

  "No you're gonna drop your weapons. Because if you wanted to stop us you would've brought more that just yourself. You should've brought an army with you." Bad warns.

  At this Quackity starts laughing. "I did Bad I did, in fact I brought the next best thing. I brought my biggest enemy Bad. So I'm not alone." He says and Techno walks in though a hole in the wall.

  "Not only that Bad, I went across all the lands to find the best mercenary I could find. You're right I couldn't take you alone so I brought two of the best fighters to help me with this." Quackity begins as a decently tall boy walks in wearing a purple suit. "I brought Purpled."

  "We paid you to take out Puffy and you join the enemies side?!" Bad exclaims.

  "Bad to be frank with you, Quackity just had the better price." Purpled states.

  "And Technoblade you hate Quackity?!" Bad shouts.

  "This egg is everything I stand against as an anarchist. And I have to destroy it before it gets too powerful." Techno says. "Antfrost back away from Y/n." He orders.

Ant looks at me and instead of doing what Techno wanted he grabs me and puts a sword to my neck. "Leave or I'll kill her." Ant demands.

"Antfrost you're dead!" Puffy shouts and hits Ant with the axe Quackity gave her.

He grunts with pain and his grip weakens as I break out and run over beside Techno. I watch as Puffy starts hitting Ant with the axe multiple times until he lays on the ground unable to move. She takes his sword from him.

"Y/n take this and finish him off, he's your kill." She adds and tosses me the sword.

I catch it and take a few steps closer. I look down at the blade which is covered in Eret's blood. I shed a few tears just thinking about it but come to my senses. I get closer to Ant until I'm standing over him.

"I know The Egg corrupted you and I never knew you before it did. I'm sure you're a good person and killing makes me no better than you." I begin as my voice starts to break.

"All I wanted was Red." He mutters and I can see his red eyes fade back to blue, with a single tear falling down his cheek.

"I'm sorry." I whisper as I plunge his sword into his chest just like he did Eret.

  Right as I pull the sword out everyone starts running at each other. Bad, Hannah, and Ponk are attempting to fight Quackity, Techno and Purpled. I see Puffy trying to get everyone to stay by the table.

  I decide to join and fight so I run into the chaos and swing at Hannah. But as Bad is losing the fight to Techno he shouts at the rest of the eggpire to retreat. They all run into another hole in the wall and escape.

  "Shouldn't we go after them?!" Purpled exclaims.

  "We could but they are probably long gone by now." Techno says.

  "We need to get everyone out of here." Puffy chimes in.

  "Alright everyone follow Techno!" Quackity urges.

  "Heh?" Techno blurts out.

  "You're the one with the best sense of direction you should know how to leave." Quackity says.

  "Heh heh yeah I totally know how to leave. So follow me guys." Techno announces.

Everyone starts following Techno as he heads back to where he came. I walk over to Puffy as she's waiting to make sure everyone is safely getting out.

"Hey..." I mutter.

"Y/n...what is this deal?" She asks.

"It's really a bet, I bet that Dream wouldn't kill Tommy when he visits and The Egg bet against it." I say. "It's really no big deal."

"What did it want if you lost?" She questions.

"For me to join it and if I do as it says it will...uh it will bring back Wilbur." I state.

  "Y/n...you can't join it. You'll end up just like Antfrost." Puffy says.

"I know, but I trust Dream he won't kill Tommy. He knows Tommy is important to me." I explain.

"You may have trust in Dream but I don't. What would happen if Tommy just doesn't go visit Dream?" She asks.

"I don't really know. I didn't ask." I reply. "But if I don't get Tommy to visit Dream, Dream will probably wonder why I didn't do what he had told me to do."

  "It's your call but I really think it's a bad idea." Puffy says.

"Y/n you coming?" Foolish questions.

  Puffy looks at me one last time and then she heads into the hole.

  "Y/n? You okay?" Foolish asks and walks up to me.

  "I think I just got myself into something I shouldn't have." I state.

  "I heard, and you don't have to send Tommy to the prison." He suggests.

  "The things is I do, Dream is counting on me and...I want to see if I can really trust him." I admit.

  "You do know if he proves you can't trust him, you will be corrupted by the egg and lose Dream. To me it sounds like all bad results." Foolish says.

  "Yeah but if he proves I can trust him, the egg will disappear to where it came from. And a better relationship with Dream." I state.

  "Y/n...you're basically putting your life on the line here." He says sounding very concerned.

  "Listen, if it comes to it I want you to make sure I don't completely go crazy. You know being corrupted and all. I don't want to kill anymore people." I explain.

  He sighs. "I will don't worry. I'll protect you."

  "Thank you Foolish, can we get out of here. I don't want to be near this egg any longer." I urge him.

  "Let's go." He states and we start walking out.

1260 words
*EDITED*