Chapter 23

Y/n pov

I haven't eaten in days. Dream's tried forcing me food but I don't take any. I pride myself too much to accept anything from him.

  "So Y/n you gonna take the food or just throw it at me?" Dream's stupid voice says as he comes walking into the room.

  "It depends are you going to let me leave?" I ask already knowing his answer.

  "Oh come on now, we both know you enjoy my company." He says with such spite.

  I immediately frown. "Would you stop? You and me it isn't going to happen so just stop trying."

  "Why don't you just remember when you came crying to me. I was there for you, I let you break down in my arms. It was me who cares for you the most. Not Phil not Tommy not even Wilbur, but me. You just don't want to face reality, because we're the perfect enemies." Dream shouts in my face.

I look down at my feet trying process everything. Am I in denial about my feelings for Dream? Just because we were meant to be on opposing sides, doesn't mean we have to follow them. He may be right but he got Will killed. He messed with Will's head and got him all screwed up. How can I forgive Dream for killing my brother.

Dream's right everyone told me I have to be against Dream. But what if I want to be with him? What will they do, kill me.

"So Y/n...will you join me?" Dream asks.

I sigh and finally make up my mind. "I will, I'll join you Dream."

Maybe it's for the best, joining Dream. Or not.

Dream smiles and opens the cell door. I look at him and walk out of the cell. "You made the right choice." He says and takes my hand.

Tommy pov

Over the past few weeks Tubbo and everyone have been rebuilding L'manburg. They've built quite a lot. I of course didn't help because I'm too big of a man to be doing work.

I'm bored and suddenly get a great idea. I look around and see that Ranboo guy walking down the road. I run over to him.

"Ay Ranboo!" I shout.

"Uh hey Tommy." He says.

"Ranboo your coming with me to George's house!" I demand.

"Uh what okay." He agrees.

I grab his arm and pull him along with me.

  "Okay now Ranboo, we're going to take this." I say shoving a flint and steel into his hands. "Then we will go cause a small bit of arson, and a little bit of stealing. For fun."

  "Are you sure this is okay? This doesn't look okay." He says.

  "Don't worry about it just do as I say!" I shout.

  ~~~

  Ranboo and I look at the burning of George's house.  "Alright now, run!" I yell as I take Ranboo's arm and pull.

  We actually burnt down George's house, that prick deserves it anyways. What could go wrong?

The next day

  "Tommy!" Dream shouts angrily.

  I quickly turn around to see George standing next to Dream. And Dream is walking scarcely towards me.

  "Tommy! Was it you who burnt down George's house?!" He yells. 

   "Why would I do something like that? Especially to George who isn't even relevant?" I lie.

  "Who else would burn down someone's house?" Dream remarks.

  "I don't know?! Technoblade?" I shout with no thoughts running through my brain.

  Dream scoffs. "Technoblade! What a great cover up, of course Technoblade would come all the way here just to burn down George's house!" Sensing Dream's sarcastic tone.

  "Well what are you going to do about it huh?!" I mock him.

  "Let's go see Tubbo he is the president of a country that you're apart of." His tone becoming scarily calm.

"Alright then Dream, let's do it lead the way." I agree.

  I follow Dream as he enters L'manburg. I see Tubbo talking with Niki on the newly built L'manburg.

  "Tubbo, now Tommy here has burnt down George's house. What do you have to say about that?" Dream says.

  "Wha- Tommy! Why did you do that?" Tubbo exclaims.

  "Come on Tubbo, it was just for fun." I shout.

  "No Tommy, first you were rude to Ranboo now you've burnt down George's house?" Tubbo sounds so disappointed.

  "Tubbo, I want you to exile him from L'manburg. He's done this stuff before and hasn't been punished. I won't allow him to keep doing all this chaotic behavior." Dream states firmly. "If you do not exile him I will build indestructible walls around L'manburg. You will not be able to leave and no one will be able to get in. Why don't I start now?" Dream sounding way to serious.

  He pulls out obsidian and starts placing it at the edge of L'manburg.

~~~

Y/n pov

It's been hours since Dream left. I'm stuck wandering around the castle. I can't leave or Dream will hunt me down and I'll be back to square one.

  Footsteps approach behind me. "So Dream who did you make suffer today?" I roll my eyes before turning to face Dream.

  He smiles. "Tommy's going to be exiled for burning down George's house. Now what I need you to do is when he's exiled, you will visit him everyday and...I wouldn't say manipulate but more like make him think your the only one who matters. So he'll leave all his friends behind and you'll be his only friend." Dream laughs. "Then we will get our biggest threat out of the picture. And taking down L'manburg is a piece of cake, Tubbo is so gullible."

  Why is he being so mean to my family and my best friends. I don't want to hurt Tommy and I don't want L'manburg to fall.

  "Y/n!" Dream walks closer to me. "Are you listening?" He leans down to my ear and whispers.

  This takes me by surprise as I make a slight jump. "What? Are you scared of me or something?" He says and I could hear his smirk.

  "N-No, I don't know what your talking about." I scoff.

  He stand up straighter. Then he grabs my arm and pulls me up to his chest. I try to break free from his grip but he holds me tighter.

  "Oh come on now Y/n. You know me I would never hurt you." His voice surprisingly deep.

"Oh really? Then why force me to be in the same room at you? Because that really hurts." I tease.

His hand takes my cheek and leans down. Then out lips met and I wanted to pull away. But I just couldn't make my body move. It's like I enjoyed this. Maybe I did, it doesn't change the fact I want to kill him.

A few seconds after he kisses me he pulls away to my surprise. And he smirks. "You whore."

"Shut up." I scoff.

1158 words
*EDITED*