06

You saw Taehyung on the other side of the swimming pool. You called out for him. You screamed his name. Still he didn't hear your voice. It looked like he was talking with someone. You saw the person he was talking. Jinah Bae. Your breath hitched.

" Taehyung , I love you " Jinah Bae said. You were on the other side from them still you heard them clearly. Your heart clenched. You could see the happiness in Taehyung's eyes. " I love you too. " You clearly heard Taehyung saying those word to Jinah. After the confession, both of them hugged each other happily. You clenched your fist. Your heart was paining. The pain was unbearable. You couldn't bear the pain. You didn't like it. You called out for Taehyung. Taehyung heard your voice. He looked at you. He was shocked to see you on the other side.

You were still holding your chest. Tears were rolling down your cheeks. Suddenly everything was feeling suffocating. Taehyung called your name but you were running away from him. One time, you stopped your running to catch breath. A guy beside you appeared out of nowhere. " It's painful, right ? I can feel it." You were crying. Too much painful. You screamed Taehyung's name.

You woke up.

You didn't like your dream. You hated it. Jinah and Tae being together ? Bullshit. But it can be true too. You sighed. Your heart was aching. Still a dream. A dream could hurt you like that. You tried to calm down that aching sensation of your heart. " Just a dream. Just a dream. If a dream could hurt like that....how much it would hurt if the dream becomes real ?" You asked yourself.

You pulled your legs towards your chest, leaning your chin on your arms. " I have to surpass these feelings. My chest is paining. " You sobbed. 3am is known for emotional rollercoaster. That time feelings surfaces like tsunami. You felt asleep.

Taehyung was walking through the hallway. Like always his head was down, facing the floor as he bypassed the people around him. One time, he bumped onto someone. He looked up to apologize. The person looked at him with disgust.

" I'm sorry, Y/N " Taehyung said. Your face was expression how much disgusted you were to bump onto him. "Don't you have eyes?!" You screamed at him. Taehyung got hurt by your action. " I said I am s-sorry. W-why are you behaving like this, Y/N ? Have I done something wrong to you ?" Taehyung asked you. He looked so pitiful. He wasn't understanding why you were being mean to him all of a sudden. Taehyung touched your wrist and you jerked your wrist away from his touch. " Y/N " He called out you, softly. " OH MY GOD! GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU UGLY PERSON" You were screaming at him. 

The boys around the corner came towards both of your ways. " Y/N, did this weirdo do something inappropriate to you ?" You nodded. Taehyung was shocked. How could you lie so easily ? How could you do that to your friend ? " Y/N..." Taehyung called for you as the guy grabbed his shirt's collar. You looked at him arrogantly. After a second later, Taehyung was slammed against the wall. He was still looking at you. He felt betrayed. The guys were kicking him still he didn't feel pain from that. His heartache was much stronger than the body ache.

You were leaving from there. " Y/N " Taehyung was calling for your name desperately.

"Y/N " Taehyung suddenly got up from his nightmare, screaming your name. He was huffing. It's just a dream. He sighed in realization. But he was still hurt remembering the dream.

" Y/N is not like that. " He mumbled to himself. 3 am.

9 AM

You walked in the hallway. You felt like someone had been following you. You looked behind and none was there. You sighed. Then in a second, someone pressed his hand on your mouth, pushing you in a room. You looked at the person wide eyes. He was wearing a mask. Only his eyes were visible. He had beautiful eyes but the situation made you think about worst things.

You were trying to fight back his hold. He was holding you against the door. Your heart was beating crazily. Breathing was abnormal. Your eyes were getting teary in fear. " Finally " The guy whispered in your ear. " You smell nice. Do you know what I will to you~ " He chuckled. Your heart banged. You wanted to get out of there. You pushed him away from you with all your might. The guy fall down on the floor.

With that opportunity, you quickly opened the door and ran away from there. You were just running and running. You didn't know where your legs were taking you. You were just running away. Far from that creep. Tears were falling down. You are scared. Untill you stumble upon someone. That someone caught you in their arms. You are fighting that person. Crying. Screaming for help. " Shhhh Y/N. It's me, Taehyung " You relaxed in his arms. " Taehyung " You cried , hugging him. He hugged you back, caressing your hair. " Don't worry. I'm here for you " Taehyung comforted you. He was confused why you were so scared. But he was sure that something might happen to you.

Both of you were sitting on the ground. Your crying wasn't stopping. You got scared for your life. That was an awful experience. When you saw those scene in dramas, you felt so happy. But when one of those scene happened to you, you were scared. It was awful. I hate it.

" Y/N , tell me what happened to you so I could help you " Taehyung tried assure you but you didn't agree with him. No one could find that creep. Most of all, you didn't want that creep to ruin your life. " No. I'm fine, Tae" You smiled at him forcefully. Taehyung sighed. " Are you sure you will be fine if you don't tell me ?" Taehyung asked you. He wasn't able to believe you. Why wouldn't he ? He saw you crying a while ago. Of course! He would be worried. You nodded at him. That creep wouldn't be around you that much. If that creep appeared out of nowhere , you would scream.

You sniffled and looked at Taehyung. " I would scream your name for help " You smiled. Taehyung also returned your smile. " Do that. I'll be always by your side " He ruffled your hair.

" You know you are a great friend " You told him.

" I know " Taehyung winked at you before laughing.

04.03.21
Unedited