25

Y/N thought Jihoon was joking about hanging out with him after school but she was wrong. Jihoon was leaning against the wall beside the school's main entrance. He was busy with his phone. One hand was inside his pocket. Being the handsome boy of the school , everyone glanced at him at least once before passing by him. Y/N was stunned to even utter a word. She slowly walked towards the entrance.

Jihoon looked up from his phone and smiled at her. Y/N being the shy kid she was, she passed by him leaving Jihoon standing there. She scolded herself for being so rude to the only person who talked to her. She was praying not to get caught being with Jihoon. She didn't want Lily to disturb her peace now. She knew how much Lilly liked Jihoon. She looked behind to see Jihoon. Jihoon was behind her. Her eyes widened.

Both of them silently walked. As they were nowhere near the school, Jihoon opened his mouth to talk with Y/N." Why did you ignore me earlier, Y/N ?" Jihoon questioned her action. Y/N bit her. She made another person dislike her again. She turned around." I-I'm sorry..I-I was j-just scared t-to talk with you. I d-didn't mean to offend you.." She confessed.

Jihoon laughed. " I understand.. Wanna continue our hang out ?" Jihoon flashed her a beautiful smile. Y/N looked at Jihoon's smile. Her heart started to act weird. Her cheeks turned red. " Hmm are you okay? Your cheeks are kind of reddish" Jihoon said with a concern tone as he was almost on her face. Y/N's eyes got widen.

She staggered a little but she able to hold her balance by turning her back towards Jihoon and walking a little ahead of Jihoon. " Y/N~ wait for me~" Y/N wanted to face-palmed herself but she didn't. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of Jihoon. Jihoon was mischievous indeed as he was enjoying her being shy.

" Here eat it " Jihoon pushed a plate full of chicken fries towards her. Y/N looked at him in confusion. She was thinking of loosing her weight. She even told Jihoon about it but he was giving her a plate filled with chicken fries? " I-I shouldn't.." Y/N said as she gently pushed the plate towards Jihoon.

" Why ? You love it !" Jihoon looked at her. Y/N felt guilty.

" Eat it, Y/N. You don't have to force yourself to starve..." Jihoon smiled at her sweetly. " Beside..I like your chubby cheeks " He lightly pinched her cheek. Y/N felt warm inside. Jihoon was the sweetest human being she had ever met. They had been hanging out for months.

She never felt uncomfortable being with Jihoon. She had the best time when she was with Jihoon. Beside , Jihoon told her that she was pretty even though she was chubby. Her self-confidence grew up.

_Back To Present 

Chunyoung took you back home. The dormitory. He couldn't get inside but he called your girl friends to help you go inside. You got up with a great headache. Hangover part was the worst in the morning.

You stared outside the window. It was a beautiful morning. The weather was sunny and birds were chirping. Morning breeze filled your room. " I'm such a pathetic person..." You groaned in annoyance of yourself. You got embarrassed when you remembered that Chunyoung saw you crying ugly. Most annoying part was he was going to tease you about that.

Suddenly, Taehyung's face flashed before your eyes. The scene from yesterday started to play inside your brain. Your brain was also pathetic like you. Always in the side of torturing you with reminding hurtful things. " Fuck you!" You kicked the blanket off of you.

You hated the feeling. " I don't care about him! He is just a friend! I was wrong for liking him! " You slapped yourself lightly, kept on repeating the words. " I was a fool. I am a fool..." Tears started fall once again.

Loving hurts.

" I am an idiot!" You bit your toast and gulped some juice. Breakfast is necessary meal of the day after all. Even though you were heartbroken, you didn't forget to eat your breakfast.

You went to your classes with swollen eyes. Your friends got surprised seeing your swollen eyes. Some bitches took pictures of your eyes while laughing their butts off. Then you presented them with a big smack behind their heads.

Taehyung was nowhere to be seen. You called him but he didn't answer your calls. You sighed knowing what might have happened to him. Entangled with Jinah. You accidentally snapped your pencil into 2 pieces. The guy who was sitting next to you ran away seeing your strength. He might have thought that you were angry that he was sitting next to you.

You sighed, covering your face. " What happened, Y/N ?" Taehyung sat beside you. You could smell his shampoo. You guessed he immediately came to the class after taking a shower.

You looked at him. He looks worse than you. " Oh my god! What happened to you?!" You cupped his cheeks, making his face squished. " I got rejected..."

" WHAT?! " You accidentally sounded excited. Then you cleared your voice, trying to sound empathetic towards him. " Why? What happened?"

" Well.. We kissed..and " Taehyung was telling you about his night rendezvous.

" No no! I don't wanna hear your getting layed story!" You covered your ears.

" It's not like that!" Taehyung was trying to explain that to you but you kept on talking about how you would hate to know that he got laid story early in the morning.

" Then ?" You looked at him curiously.

Taehyung pulled you close to him by pulling your chair. You were too close to him. You could feel that everyone was looking at you two between their lashes. " I confessed to her...then she rejected me , saying she is not ready to be with me..." Taehyung's face saddened.

You didn't know how you should feel. You didn't know if you should be happy for yourself or be sad for your friend. But you were selfish when it comes to love, you chose to be happy for yourself.  " It's okay...you will find someone " You hugged him as he hugged you back.

Your butterflies were back. You were feeling happy.

Thank you, Jinah for rejecting Tae. I love him.

30.03.22
Unedited