12

You sat on the bench, exhaling and inhaling. The pain in the chest was going away little by little. " Get a grip!" You slapped your cheeks. You never thought that you would meet him here out of all places. He must be here with his girlfriend. 

" He finally got his girl pregnant ?" You smirked. Bustard like him can only cause problems. Not my problem. You sighed. Your emotions were skyrocketing. You were not going to do anything. Now your problem was to solve Taehyung's problem. You drank some water. You heard footsteps stopping beside. You looked beside you. " ...You're Y/N, right ?"

She looked annoyed for some reason. You stared at her face. She seemed familiar to you. Long wavy black hair. Those sharp pointy eyes now looked dull. You recognised her. " ... Lily Han ? " You mumbled to yourself.

Chunyoung and You walked side by side. None of you were talking to each other. " Where did you go ? I was worried you know " Chunyoung broke the silence. Your lips upwarded after hearing him out. " Did Taehyung look for me ?" You asked Chunyoung. You knew that Taehyung wouldn't look for you still you wanted to hear that Taehyung did . Taehyung looked for you even if he was meeting with Jinah. But Chunyoung never said Yes or No. He kept his silence. You got your answer. Taehyung never looked for you. Jinah Bae was Taehyung's only priority. For the first time, you wished you were her.

Chunyoung grabbed your hand and you looked at him. He was smiling at you but his eyes looked sad. You smiled at him. You knew that he was worried about you. " Don't worry. I am not sad. I am.... Fine " You looked down at your feet.

" You like Taehyung, don't you ? " Chunyoung asked you. His voice was calm and soft. Just like his quiet personality. Even though he was label as a crazy fellow in this university but that was just his facade. He was actually your friend. He transferred from abroad just to keep an eye on you. You never knew why would your parents want him to keep an eye on you.

He grabbed both of your hands and made you face him. You looked at his face. He was playing his daily nerdy role. You laughed in your mind. This nerdy look suited him well. " Wherever you go, I will follow... Wasn't it our promise to each other ? " He asked you. Yeah,  remembered that silly promise between you two. He asked you to made that promise to each other before he was sent to abroad.

You smiled. " Of course, I remember. " You chuckled remembering how flushed he was when you first made that promise to him as a fake wedding vow. Both of you were playing bride and groom at that time. The second time was real one when he was going to abroad.

" Thinking that we were cute back then, making such dangerous promise to each other " Chunyoung commented. He was still firmly holding your hands. " Yeah. We have that picture of us. Remember when we were playing bride and groom ?" You told him. Chunyoung's eyes widen in excitement. " Really ? I have that one in my room. Mom loves that picture of us. " Chunyoung told you. You laughed.

" Should we take a fake wedding picture like that ?" He winked at you.

" Of course! " You replied with a smile.

" Can I get a hug now ? " Chunyoung pouted. You groaned before hugging him. Both of you hugged each other tightly. You were glad to be with him now. Your mood now becoming a good.

Chunyoung glared at the guy who was watching you two from distance. You didn't know about that. Then he kissed your forehead . You had know idea and you were used to Chunyoung's affections. You didn't mind him. Both of you stood there for some minutes, hugging each other. No one was coming that way, you had a idea why. You didn't mind. You just wanted to be comforted by someone. Your feelings were turmoil. You wanted to calm down.

" Thank you for coming back " You looked up at him. Chunyoung smiled, looking down at your face. Your arms were around his waist. His arms were around your shoulders. " Of course! Plus my punishment was over " He sighed. You ruffled his hair. Chunyoung smiled, grabbing your hand and pressing your palm against his cheek. " It's warm just like before " He said, closing his eyes.

" Did you find someone you like ?" You gently pulled your hand away from cheek. Chunyoung sighed. " You spoiled my mood " He walked ahead of you, leaving you behind. You followed him. " Why why ?! Whyyyy ? Do they still consider you as weirdo ?" You tilted your head.

" ............. "

" Oh, come on! Don't be like that , Youngie~ " You linked your arm with his. " If you don't find anyone to marry, then I will marry you " You said to him. Chunyoung smirked. " Really ? You can't back away~ " He gave you a teasing smile. You fucked up. Your big mouth. " I uh um -" " You can't back away, Y/N " He flashed you his wide smile. You smiled too. " Fine. If we don't find anyone, then we will marry each other " Chunyoung wouldn't be a bad choice. There's a low possibility that both of you would get married. That's a silly pact.

29.08.21
Unedited