07

Jinah saw you in the campus, laughing. She was shocked to see you happy. She looked at you sternly. You caught her eyes at you. You flashed her a smile but she scoffed at you. You and Taehyung looked at each other.

" So you are still here ?" Jinah said. She made a mocking face while talking with you. You looked at her confused but as well as tried to answer her question. " Yeah.. I study in this university " You said. Jinah rolled her eyes at you. She went through between you and Taehyung.

She bumped Taehyung's shoulder on purpose. Taehyung blushed. First skinship with Jinah. He was dancing in his mind. Taehyung stared at Jinah's form lovingly. You saw that. You dug your nails in your skin. Your heart was hurting. The same burning sensation was coming.

" Taehyung-ah! Let's go!" You pulled Taehyung with you. " Whyyyy? He whined.

" I will show you my secret hideout " You whispered to him. Taehyung's smile widened even more. It was the only thing you could think of. 'secret' was the only place that could take Taehyung's attention from Jinah.

I'm sorry , Tae . I'm selfish when it comes to my feelings.

You finally told Taehyung about your secret hideout and made him promise you that he would never show anyone this place.

After the classes Taehyung came home. He was exhausted. He put the passwords and the door unlocked. He put his shoes in the shoe rack.

" I'm home " Taehyung announced. His mom poked her head from the kitchen. She was holding a pot filled with Taehyung's favourite dish. " You're home. Go freshen up, Son. I made your favourite dish. " His mom smiled. Taehyung nodded before going upstairs.

He saw his two siblings fighting with each other. Taehyun and Taerin. " Yah!  yah! Why are you two fighting ?!" Taehyung separated both of them from each other. Still Taehyung one or two punches from his siblings. " Oppa! Get away. I will kill this bug today " Taerin told Taehyung.

" Taehyun, what did you do to her ?" Taehyung negotiated his brother. Taehyun's eyes widen. " Me ? Hyung, why are you taking her side ?!" Taehyun whined. Taehyung made a face and Taehyun looked away. " Well, I kinda broke her lipstick " Taehyun confessed in a tiny voice.

On the other hand, Taerin was becoming a volcano. " I KNEW IT, YOU RASCAL ! I WILL KILL YOU " Taerin launched at Taehyun before Taehyung could stop them. Taehyun ran away with a dreadful scream. Taehyung sighed. He knew that his mother was going to punish those two for fighting.

Taehyung locked his bedroom. He kept his books and bag on his desk before laying down in his bed. He sighed. Y/N must be scared after that incident. Why isn't she telling me ? Maybe she doesn't trust me. Aish! Stop it , Taehyung! You think too much! Taehyung solder himself before taking a bath.

After taking a bath, Taehyung went downstairs. He found his siblings. Both of his siblings were on their knees and their hands were up in the air. Their mother was scolding them for fighting. They had to constantly say I love you to themselves. Taehyung laughed . He could see that his siblings were cringing with the each I love you's leaving their mouths.

" Taehyung-ah! Let's eat together. " Mrs. Kim said happily. " Aren't we all going to eat together , Eomma ?" Taehyung asked his mom. He could see his siblings were making sad face. " You, me and your father are going to eat together. THOSE TWO can starve. " Mrs. Kim shoved Taehyung into a chair. She glared at those two before stroking Taehyung's hair. " Aigoo. My lovely son. Eat up okay! "

" Eomma!" Both of his siblings whined as their mother was showing all the love to their elder brother. Taehyung chuckle. In his siblings eyes, Taehyung was the favourite child of their parents. Taehyung made sure to let them feel like that just to tease those two.

Taehyung came to his room after dinner. He sat down before his study table. He was holding a small bottle which contains little round things looked like capsule. Taehyung looked at his hand. Diet Capsule. He did it again. He bought those diet capsules secretly again. His mother threw all his diet pills.

Taehyung opened the small bottle and let one capsule fall on his hand. He put the capsule in his mouth and drank water. Let the capsule get inside his body. Taehyung was still obsessed with losing his weight. He does exercise everyday  and try to eat as much as healthy food possible. But not one of them made him lose his weight. Rather than losing weight , he gained even more. Being frustrated with his body, he bought diet Capsule. He didn't care if this pills were going to work or not. He only cared for his weight loss as soon as possible.

The only goal was to be Jinah's boyfriend. A handsome boyfriend. That's what he thought. But in reality, he was much more handsome than those handsome guys in their University. All he lacked was confidence.

Taehyung could feel that you were trying to help him building up confidence. ' You are handsome , Tae! Handsome than our uni's handsome guys. Just have confidence in yourself ' That's what you told him .
" I'm sorry, Y/N. I disappointed you " Taehyung mumbled.

He found his phone was glowing. His received a message from you. Taehyung smiled.

Y/N 🔥

Yah! Let's go to park tomorrow. I
have no one. Please don't say no
🥺🥺

6 PM

Taehyung chuckled.

Alright. I will wait for you in front of your hostel.

Why are you so kind ? 😭
I love you , Tae 💜

Taehyung sighed in relief. He had no idea that how sincere that I love you was meant for him. He thought it was your friendly gesture. But it was your love confession. You were coward because you couldn't say it.

Love

        is

           Really

                         A

                               Dangerous game

                         Of

                  Fate

22.03.21
Unedited