15

" Jinah!"

Jinah didn't look behind. She knew who was calling for her. She just walked straight. " Jinah Bae!" He grabbed her arm. Jinah hissed in pain.

" What do you want? " She rolled her eyes. She knew why he was calling for her. He was speechless. She never acted like that.

" What do you think you were doing? " He grabbed her arm. Jinah just rolled her  eyes at him. She broke off from his hold. " Look, stop being so annoying. What I do is my life. " She aggressively poked his chest. He was biting his inner lips in anger.

" Because of you, I'm getting trouble. Dad even blocked my credit card " He gritted his teeth in frustration . Jinah laughed at him. " I've never seen such a great fool like you, Jihyuk " She was laughing so hard. That fool took her advice seriously and beat Taehyung. Resulting him of getting his cards blocked. Jinah just wanted to see how you would react if  Taehyung were beaten.

So she seek opportunity to hurt you. She didn't even know why she hated you. Your existence itself was a curse for her. Until you came to the university, she was the queen. She had everything. But she lost everything to you. She knew that Jihyuk had a crush on you and he was jealous of Taehyung being  close to you.

She approached Jihyuk and provoked him to hurt Taehyung. She needed to find some way to hurt you. That's how she would find satisfaction.

" I was really entertained, Jihyuk. That's to you I got to know very important thing " She smiled at him, patting his cheek. Jihyuk watched her. She left him alone. Jihyuk was now hated by you. You even threatened him. He didn't understand why you would care someone like Taehyung.

" Taehyung.. What made you to be close to her? "

In the morning you approached him. He was in cloud nine when he heard you were looking for him. He played hide and seek with you. He wanted to see how desperate you were to find him. How you were frustrated not to see him. How grateful you were to him..

He smiled thinking how you would thank him for beating Taehyung. After hiding from you, he decided to face you. He smiled at you lovingly. But his smile faded away the moment you slapped him in the empty hallway. " Just wanted return my friend's payment on behalf of him, Jerk. Get over it. I will never like a jerk like you! " You angrily told him.

" I hate guys like you! " Every word you uttered pierced his heart. You were haffing in anger.

" Why do you like that Taehyung anyway?! Tell me, Y/N " He aggressively grabbed both of your shoulder. You winched in pain. You tried to get away from him but he put his strength even more on his grip. " Why?! "

Having enough of  his manhandling, you kicked his shin. He kneeled down in front of you in pain, holding his shin. He was groaning in pain. " That's why I don't like you and will never like you. Guys like you could never accept rejection and pour your anger on someone who did nothing. At least, Taehyung is not like that. He at least try to understand not like you who always try to force himself to other. Try to respect someone, Bitch " You kicked him on his side in anger. Before he could grab you, you ran away. Surviving is the key to success.

The threat was cute according to Jihyuk. Even tho he got rejected, he was laughing. The way you ran away after kicking him. He knew why you would never like him. That's because you were scared of him. In his life, he had never tried to make friends. All he made was sidekicks. None of his 'friends' were with him when he was close to getting suspended. But to his luck, his suspension was cancelled.

That Taehyung had nothing still he had friends. Most of all, the girl he liked care about Taehyung. Even though he was rich, he doesn't have any friends. " Taehyung beat me for the first time. " He chuckled laying on the hallway.

You were chilling with Chunyoung. Mostly he was chilling. Peaks of being genius. You sighed, shutting off the laptop. He was munching on his favourite chips. " Why the long face, Y/N? " He asked you.

" Today I kicked Jihyuk. " Chunyoung spitted out his chips as you confessed to him. You were kind of feeling guilty about kicking Jihyuk's lower part. What if he couldn't give kids to his future wife?! What if he sued you for making him impotent? What if you had to take responsibility for that? Your mind was exploding with crazy thoughts.

" Youngie, I guess I made Jihyuk impotent " You told him your fear. Chunyoung laughed out loud at your concern. He was basically rolling on the ground while laughing like a maniac. People were looking at your direction. Chunyoung was rolling, holding his stomach. He even cried while laughing.

You were trying to pull him up but he couldn't get up. His laughter was holding him back. He was pressing all his weight on you. You groaned. This guy! " Oh my.. My god!" Chunyoung wiped his tears. His face was red because of constant laughter.

" Stop laughing" You punched him on him arm in embarrassment. " Y/N, why are you so cute~" He headlocked you, rubbing his cheek against your. You frowned. His way of showing affections were so weird. You tried to push him away from you. But he was clingy.

He locked you in his arms. " Oh my god! Release me, you octopus!" You slapped his arms. He pulled you closer. " Yah!" His hands were around your waist tightly. This shameless bustard! People might think otherwise. What if Taehyung see us?!!

" Here you two-" Taehyung stopped. He looked quite surprise to see you two in that position. You stared at Taehyung in shock. You couldn't let him get any weird thought about you and Chunyoung " Am I interrupting something? " Taehyung awkwardly asked.

" You see I was making love to Y/N ~" Chunyoung shamelessly said. He smirked at Taehyung and Taehyung flushed.

" THE FUCK! " You screamed on top of your lungs, kicking him hard and he fell down from the bench upside down.

26.11.21
Unedited.

Hello everyone ~ I'm sorry for not uploading for months. I've been busy these days and many stuff is happening in my life. So I was super super busy. I got a free time today, I felt like I should upload. I forgot to mention 1 thing.

I'm out of motivation that's why I wasn't uploading and quite busy.

Thank you everyone who had been waiting for chubby to return. I will try to upload as soon as possible.

Love💜
- Hrimin