37

Warning:  mention of Physical abuse

" Have you ever thought how you are going to die someday ? Because I did . Even if we think about it ; in the end, we don't know how we are going to die. What will happen if we die ? What's after death ? A new life ? Or the end of life ? It's a mystery. I wish to know. Why corpses don't speak ? Why can't they tell us what is after death ? I want to know.

Is death peaceful ? Is death beautiful? Or Death is dreadful ?

Death means different to people. Some might say death is painful. Another would say death is beautiful .

We are going to die one day. So let's love this life to the fullest while we are staying alive.

Death

You kept on thinking about that word. You didn't know why this particular word was roaming around your mind. Am I going to die soon ? You joked which made you smile a little bit. That was a very dark humour. You had still long way to go. Your fingers roamed through Taehyung's hair. He hummed in satisfaction.

He loved it when you do that. He closed his eyes. " Are you leaving me ?" He asked you as you got up from the sofa. " Yeah..See you tomorrow-" He pulled you by your wrist. You fell into his arms. He wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face onto your back. His hot breath brushed against your back. " Tae.." A small smile was playing on your lips.

" I know..I know..." Taehyung said. " But can't you stay a little while ?" He asked you, leaning against your back. You rest your hand on his hand which was on your waist, intertwining your fingers with his. You two stayed like that for a while.

" What would you do if I disappear without any contact ? " You questioned him. His soft breath was all you could feel on your back. " Look for you for years..when I will reach the breaking point, I will give up on you..move on with my own life .." You bitterly smiled. That was the reality. No one was entitled to wait for the gone person anyway. You appreciated his honesty with you. He didn't sugarcoat his words.

You turned around to face him. He looked at you into your eyes deeply; a little smile was playing on his lips. His eyes were soft filled with affection for you. You always wanted this Taehyung. You wanted him to look at you with those affectionate eyes. Now he was looking at you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him. You just wanted to be in his arms. Live in that specific moment. You wished that this moment would last forever.

" Thank you for being with me.." You spoke. 

" Thank you for believing in me.." Taehyung spoke, patting your back.

Taehyung and you were walking in the campus hand in hand. The students who were passing by looked at you two and then your hands. They finally got the answers. THEY ARE DATING! Some of them freaked out and some were happy that their ship was finally sailing. Taehyung was feeling embarrassing as people were looking at you two. He was always in the background now he's on spotlight.

" What are you doing after school ?" Taehyung asked you. " Probably going on a party.." You spoke , thinking whose party it was. You got a call from your dad that you had to return home today to joing a party. They didn't say who's but he sounded excited to go to that party.