09

Taehyung  was waiting for the bus. Last bus. He didn't know why he was feeling so happy. Maybe it was his friend's magic or maybe because of the hang out. It had been a long time since he hung out with friends. He did hang out with 'friends' but those friends were not really friends. They would always ask Taehyung to buy stuffs , carry stuffs, do their homework many more. Taehyung was too naive to  notice that they were only using him.

" Friends.." Taehyung mumbled. Your face flashed before his eyes. Then he remembered his true friends who were in different area because of education. Why not call them ? A sudden thought crossed his mind. Then he took out his phone from his pocket. He nervously dialed the number. It's been a while he talked with them. Specially him.

" Hello " A neutral yet soothing voice answered his call. Taehyung's breath got strucked in his throat. He couldn't talk. " Hellooo~ Hello , Taehyung-ah~" The voice kept on going on. " Taehyung hyung ?" Another voice spoke beside his friend. " Yah! Talk or I am hanging up on you. " He threatened Taehyung. " JIMIN-AH WAIT" Taehyung finally spoke.

" Tsk tsk now you are calling me ? Why didn't you answer our calls ? Did you mess up or something? " Jimin nagged.  Taehyung was smiling. It's been while he heard Jimin's nagging. He kinda missed him. Them. He missed his friends. His real friends. " How are you ?" Taehyung asked his friend. " Just going around and doing my assignments given by my professors. Gosh! It's so hard" Taehyung sympathies.  " I missed you guys " Taehyung finally said those words. Jimin went silent.

" I don't know why but I was missing you guys a lot lately " Taehyung confessed. " I am sorry I didn't answer your and others calls " Taehyung said. He didn't know why he felt so relieved after saying those words. His eyes were glistening with tears. He sniffed. " Oh Taehyung-ahhhh " Jimin coed. " Don't cry. You know we all miss you two."

" When are you coming back ? Are they doing well ?" Taehyung asked, sniffing ferociously. They talked about an hour.

" Let's meet when you all will come back!" Taehyung cheerfully said.

" Hmm~ Take care of yourself. I am glad that you found friend. Just ask that girl out if you like her that much~" Jimin said. Taehyung blushed. " Yah!" Taehyung heard Jimin's laughter on the other side of his phone.

Taehyung opened the door. He took off his shoes and put them in the shoe rack. *Pop* Confetti's flew around Taehyung. " WELCOME~"  He looked his family confusedly. " What's the matter ?" Taehyung asked.

He walked passed them but they all followed him around. " How's your day went ?" " Did you have fun ?" " How does she look like ? " " How's the date ?" " Did you two became official ?" " When are you going to let us meet her ?"

A lot of questions  were thrown at him. He was so confused. What date ? It was just a friendly hang out. " Eomma Appa! I didn't went on a date" Taehyung clarified. " But but Taerin said you were going on a date",  Mrs. Kim said Taehyung gave a stare at his sister. His sister showed him a guilty smile and hid behind his father.

" I did went on a date. It was a friendly hang out. Not like date , Eomma " Taehyung said. " You still went out with a girl~" His mom elbowed him in his stomach playfully. " Bring her here sometimes. You know , we could meet your 'friend'~ " Taehyung's mom said.

" Ohhh~ Hyung got permission to bring her girlfriend here ~" Taehyun said with a teasing tone. " Is she pretty ? " Taerin asked excitedly. " Go away , you two" Taehyung scolded his siblings. Both of them giggled before going back to the living room.

You were smiling widely and your neighbors asked you why you were smiling. You just shrugged. It was called love. Love is everything for now. You jumped on your bed after taking a shower. Your flashed. You smiled again. Taehyung texted you.

You called him. Why ? Because you wanted to hear his voice.

" Hello" Taehyung said on the other side of the phone. Your heart fluttered once again only by hearing his voice. His cute Nd freaking deep voice.

" What's up , Tae?" You tried to be cheerful.

" You won't believe what happened at home ,Y/N. " Taehyung said dramatically.

You got curious. Whenever Taehyung talked like that, there's a juicy story behind it. Your ears perked up . Your excitement level rose up to sky. " Tell me tell me tell me tell me " You chanted.

Taehyung laughed on the other side of the phone. His laughs eeehhhhhh . You squealed in your mind. You were rolling on your bed. Feeling all giddy.  " My siblings thought I went on a date and my parents think that I have a girlfriend " Taehyung told you.

Girlfriend... GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND

That word kept on spinning around your mind. I want to be your girlfriend.  That's what you wanted to say but those words got strucked in your throat.

" Haha your siblings are so funny. " You let out a fake laugh. Taehyung also laughed along with you. It might be funny to him but you kinda wished that was true.

" Oh! Y/N-ah, Eomma invited you to have dinner with us next week " Taehyung said. Dinner ? You thought for a while then agreed.

You two talked for an hour and half. All about upcoming projects and club things. " See you tomorrow ~ " Taehyung sing song.

You hummed. " Oh! Taehyung-ah , tell your mom that I thanked her . See ya. Goodnight. " You hung up.

" I'M GOING TO HAVE DINNER AT HIS HOUSE !" You screamed, jumping on your bed.

" Y/N FREAKING STOP SCREAMING " Your neighbors screamed from the other side of the wall. You said sorry before hugging your pillow and screaming on that pillow.

10.05.21
Unedited