20

2 days before the show, someone posted a picture from your past. Everyone was whispering about it. You looked around as they were looking at you constantly and murmuring with themselves. Chunyoung came running to you. He was panicking and sweating. "Y/N " He hugged you tightly. " Thank God!" He sighed, caressing your hair. You were confused about his hug but you patted his back.

" Youngie, what happened ? Why's everyone looking at me like that ?" You asked your bestfriend. He was still hugging you tightly. You rested your head on his chest, getting comfortable. " Someone posted your high school picture " Chunyoung said slowly. You felt like the land beneath your feet fall apart. That's why he was panicking.

Who would do something like that ? Even if they did that, what was the reason? Do they want the lead role? But it didn't match why would they try to post your personal pictures on uni's website. You broke the hug and pulled out your phone from your pocket. Then logged into uni's website.

Beauty Queen turned out to be a fat kid during her high school time!

*Pictures of you holding a box of chocolates and flower*

*That's Y/N?!* *Oh my god! She was so fat* *geez she looks ugly. I guess plastic surgeon did a good job kekeke* *how do you know that she had plastic surgery? Were you her surgeon?* *Don't make rumours of you don't know the truth* *Diets really are amazing* *she looks the same as before. She just lost weight*

You got out of the website. Chunyoung looked at you in sadness. He knew that you were so sensitive about your weight but you came to love yourself. You finally accepted you and your past self. You were confident than before. " Don't worry, Youngie. I've come to love myself and this things are nothing. Celebrities get worse than this. I'm just sad that someone posted my pictures without my permission. "

" But- " Chunyoung was cut off by Taehyung's loud voice, calling you. He was sprinting towards you but he was pushed aside by your other friends. Taehyung yelled at them as he stumbled on other guy's arm who was behind him. It like a scene. Quite funny to see Taehyung getting flustered. "Y/N-ah!" Your girl friends hugged you tight. " Are you okay ?" You looked at everyone and you were touched by their sincerity. "Don't worry. We will find out those bustards. " " Unnie, it doesn't matter. You are still you. I was also fat!" " So what you got plastic surgery ? Everyone does that!" You smiled.

" Thank you everyone. I feel great now. I just work out a lot. AND I didn't get plastic surgery. Even if I did, it's not your business" You said the last words to those people who were judging you. And they looked away from you.

The drama team cheered you up. Jihyuk also did a little thing or two. You appreciated his efforts.

The dramatics teacher came to you. " Y/N, don't worry about any change. We aren't replacing you. You are going to play Hayeon and everyone is going to love you " She told you, holding your hand. " Those nasty people! Tsk tsk. "

Taehyung arrived at his college few minutes ago after drinking coffee with his crush, Jinah Bae. He didn't know if Jinah liked him like he did or she was just being nice. But nowadays, Jinah became comfortable with him. She held his hands. Finds excuses to skinship. He smiled as he remembers that he had held hands with Jinah many times.