31

Jinah opened her eyes. Her friends were talking about many things. Daily things like Seasonal dresses, shoes, jewelleries, bags , magazines, parties etc. Her whole body was aching. She couldn't move. Her father calmed down after venting his anger on her. Being first in everything is the only way she could feel better. That's why she was obsessed with being first. First one always got to looked down on the last ones.

Being first makes her feel superior. At least she could feel that way. All her life , she was the first. She was on the top. She believed that she would always be on the top until someone took her place. You. She hated you because she couldn't be first anymore. She hated you for being on the top she was hoping to get. She hated you for being in her way.

She looked outside. She saw you. You were smiling with your heart. She envied everything about you. She couldn't laugh like you. No matter what she does. You were surrounded by many nice people. She envied you because you got beautiful people beside you. She bet that you also had a beautiful peaceful harmonious family. That's why she hated you the most. She would always hate you.

She hoped to take every happiness from you. The precious of them all was Taehyung. She knew that you loved Taehyung. Your eyes spoke the love even without saying anything. She knew that because Taehyung's eyes spoke love for her.

You and Taehyung were hanging out with each other. Being closer than usual. Jinah found it weird. Why was Taehyung pushing your hair back? Why was he holding hands with you ? You touched his cheeks, smiling at him. Both of you looked happy, being in each others arms. Why were you two acting as if you two are dating ?

Jinah was feeling uneasy as if her heart was burning. She didn't like how happy you looked. She snapped the chopstick and came back to her senses that she was deep in her thoughts. " Omo.." Jinah acted surprised. Her friends went silent. " I'm sorry girls. I might have surprised you.." She smiled at them. Her friends awkwardly laughed and said it was nothing.

They all knew why Jinah was being like that. She saw you.

The day you lost control over your feelings

Both of you parted your lips. Breathing heavily as you two needed oxygen. Your arms were wrapped around Taehyung's neck and Taehyung's arms were wrapped around your waist. Both of your faces were few inches away from each other. You could feel his breaths on your face. He leaned his forehead against yours.

Your eyes were closed. Kissing Taehyung felt like a sweet dream. You could still feel his lips on your lips. Your cheeks flushed. You slowly opened your eyes and looked at his face. He was looking at you with his intoxicating eyes. His lips turned upward.

You softly pushed him and awkwardly stand before him. " I-I should g-get going!" You ran away from him shyly. It was embarrassing to see him after a kiss. Taehyung wanted to say something but you didn't hear him out. You just ran away from him with closed eyes. Your face was red as tomato.

Taehyung watched you running away from him in embarrassment. He was also blushing so hard. He covered his face with his right arm. His face was also red as yours. " Damn! Taehyung!" He cussed at himself. Then he covered his face with his palms. " I might've scared Y/N.."

" What's sweet treat ?! " He was cringed by himself. His body shivered thinking about his doing. " I should've asked her if I could kiss her." He groaned." Taehyung, you really are a beast..A nasty beast"