16

Taehyung  had been staying with Chunyoung. Both of them became annoyingly close. You sometimes get jealous of Chunyoung. He was closer to Taehyung than you now. You gotta level up your game. You couldn't lose Taehyung.

Taehyung's determination was on another level. You would go to Chunyoung's place with a excuse of being bored. The only reason, you went to hang out in his place because of Taehyung. You loved seeing him joking around. Chunyoung's playfulness and Taehyung's silence was a great combo.

Taehyung took class from home. He wasn't going to university for a while as an excuse of recovering from shock. You knew who's idea it was. Nevertheless, Taehyung was still focused on his studies beside his goal.

Love makes sane people act crazy. That was the example for Taehyung. His love for Jinah was on another level. Even tho your heart was burning with jealousy but you are endearing it well. You just didn't know when you were going to explode.

Jinah kept on coming out of nowhere whenever you were with Taehyung. Being in Jinah's presence, Taehyung forgets about you. All he saw was Jinah. His one and only love.

" Tae, we have some assignments to submit. " You told him. He was smiling, looking at his phone. You sighed. It was getting out of hands. Yes, you got that Taehyung liked Jinah but he shouldn't ignore like that. You knew that he was a simp for her. It was annoying to watch him giggling over a simple text message from her.

" Taehyung, are you listening to me? " You asked him again.

" Huh? Did you say something, Y/N? " He looked at you in confusion. He had gone mad over Jinah.

" Taehyung.. " You sighed, pinching your temple. Taehyung understood that you were saying something to him and you got frustrated over his ignorance.

" Hehe can you repeat again? " Taehyung smiled at you innocently. " I was chatting with Jinah so I... ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵖᵃʸ ᵃᵗᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˢᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ " Taehyung poked his index fingers against each other.

Jinah ! Jinah ! Jinah ! Why was he behaving like this ? That's all you can think about ? Can't you see a person before you ? Talking to you ?  Why giving attention to someone who ignores you when you have me ?   CAN'T YOU SEE ME ?

You bit your inner cheeks in frustration. " Taehyung, please pay attention to the person who is talking to you-" You were cut off by a voice.

" Taehyung~"                                              

Both of you looked behind and your face became sour. Why is she here ? Does she have any work ? Why is she always hanging out with Taehyung? Why always come to Taehyung when I want to spend time with him ?

" Jinah!" Taehyung's breath hitched. He looked genuinely happy. His crush came to look for him.

Who wouldn't ?

" I wanted to take you somewhere with me. Let's go " Jinah wrapped her arm around with Taehyung's arm. Taehyung blushed. You looked at their linked arms. This was too much for you. Your chest was overwhelmed with pain. It started to pain. You dug your nails on your palm to surpass your anger and sadness.

" Taehyung, we are suppose to submit together ..." You tried to voice out your objection indirectly. You thought Taehyung would refuse to go with Jinah because of the submission. But you were proved wrong.

" Aww that's too bad " Jinah pouted. " I guess I can't do anything about it-" "No! I will got with you! Ahem I mean as you came to me to take me to that place. It would be rude to refuse " Taehyung tried to explain. He was eye signalling you to consider.

" But Taehyung.." You tried to object.

" Can you submit for me , Y/N ? Hmm I really really want to go with Jinah " Taehyung whispered to you. Your chest pang. " Please Y/N" Taehyung pleaded, holding your hands. Jinah was just watching Taehyung to convince you. She was having a good time seeing you in that state.

" Fine.." You closed your eyes in frustration.

" Great! Jinah~ Y/N said that she would submit my assignment. " Taehyung told Jinah with a big smile. He was genuinely happy about it.

" That's great! Let's go Taehyung" Jinah pulled Taehyung with her. Taehyung left your side. Leaving you all alone. You stared at them. They were smiling at each other. They looked happy. Here you were sad. You bitterly laughed at your pity self.

It was just like before... They never return one's feelings.

" Taehyung.. " You mumbled his name.
" Why..."

27.11.21
Unedited