33

Warning ⚠️ :  Swearing , mention of self harming.

At one step , everything stopped. The sound of heel against the floor was the only sound heard in that huge ballroom. At each step you took, their breath got stuck in their throats. All of their eyes were fixed on you. You smiled at your father. He looked at you with a proud smile.

You faced the crowd with a smile. " Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. I want to thank you once again on behalf of Golden Group for being a part of our celebration. As Mr. Chairman said before, today is really a joyous day to meet such wonderful and successful personnels. It was my honour to have this chance. Let me introduce myself once more... "

Your eyes met with Lilly Han. You gave her a beautiful smile."  I'm Byun Y/N, the future face of Golden Group "

" It was a big slap on my face " The guy spoke. " Yah! Lilly Han, you are really done for real. " He said to Lilly as all chaebol kids were sitting in a room which was reserved only for them. " Can't believe that loser turned out to be Byun's daughter!" They all laughed at Lilly.

Lilly had enough of their shits. On top of that, Jihoon was missing. Jihoon was nowhere in the room. " Where's Jihoon ?" She asked her side kick. She shrugged. Lilly bit her nails in frustration.

She knew that Jihoon must've went to find Y/N. Her thoughts got interrupted by others laughter. They were talking how beautiful Y/N has become. " Her figure was really 100" " have you seen her waist? It's so tiny and slim" " she's thick in good places " " I heard she was in abroad in her school days"

" So she was in abroad?" Lilly mumbled. She thought Y/N had committed suicide after their bullying. In Lilly's book, Y/N deserved to be bullied. But she was pissed off by Y/N a while ago. It was as if Y/N was indirectly telling her to piss off.

Lilly approached Jangmi who was peacefully flirting with women. She sat down beside him, glaring at those women who were surrounding Jangmi. Seeing Lilly's face, they moved away from Jangmi." Hey, Lilly Han! Stop scaring off my babies, you witch!" Jangmi scolded Lilly. Lilly glared at Jangmi.

Jangmi sighed. " What now ?"

" You knew that Y/N was a Byun. " Lilly asked Jangmi. " No. " " Then why weren't you surprised to see Y/N ?"

" Oops. I got caught" Jangmi made a mocking face, pissing off Lilly even more." You knew it" Lilly gritted her teeth in anger. " From when ?"

" Hmm let me guess..after you bullied Y/N.." Jangmi smirked at her. Lilly always hated Jangmi. He was the one who was always in her way. All these years, she tried to be with Jihoon but all her attempts failed because of Jangmi and that bitch, Jinah Bae. 

" Just give up on Jihoon, Lilly " Jangmi politely smiled at her. Seeing his smiling face, Lilly wanted to punch his face. " You really played a great role getting in the way of my bestfriend's love life. How fun it would be to see Jihoon and Y/N being together?" Jangmi sipped on his wine. " So piss off, Lilly Han" Jungmi glared at her.

She fisted her dress. She might break all the things in this room but she controlled her anger.

Too make Lilly even more angry, Jungmi said a white lie. " Hmm Jihoon might be with Y/N.." Jangmi said, looking at his watch. " See you around , Lilly."  Lilly was left alone. She wanted to scream and cause scene but her father told her not to make any scene today. She never thought that her karma would bit her this way. She really hated Y/N. Since the day she noticed that Jihoon was looking at Y/N. She grabbed a glass and gulped the alcohol in one go.