10

Semester break was around the corner. Taehyung prepared for his final exams. He had spent all his time with his friend. His only friend he made after his dreariest friends. He put down his books and bag on his usual seat. Up on the left corner. Today was quite a peaceful day. It almost felt like calmness before the storm.

He pushed away those thoughts. He opened his books and started to read. He knew that his friend will be there beside him after a minutes of waiting. He went inside the book. He heard some noises. Then he saw some guys entering the lecture room. But something was weird. He watched those guys locking the door. He got up from his seat in surprise. Why would anyone lock the lecture room ? The lecture was about to start a minutes ago.

He gathered up some courage to voice out his words. " W-Why are you l-locking the door ?" Taehyung shuttered. There were 10 guys in the room including Taehyung. Taehyung got into the conclusion that today was the day he was going to get beaten up like before. He had been ignoring those guys.

He knew one of them. His name was Jihyuk. He was the leader of the group who always ordered people around to beat Taehyung up. Taehyung didn't understand what he even did to Jihyuk. Why would he be the only one in the whole university to get the beating ? University was suppose to be a free place for students.

Jihyuk signalled two guys to drag Taehyung to him. Those guys walked up to Taehyung. One of them grabbed Taehyung's collar. Taehyung was getting furious. His friend Y/N always told him to voice out the wrong doings against him. Taehyung didn't know how as if he forgot. Taehyung tried to resist. " You don't have to grab my collar. I will go by myself " Taehyung gritted his teeth. He had enough of their shits. Y/N was always right. If I don't fight back, they will always step on me. Taehyung pushed their hands away from his shirt's collar.

Jihyuk watched in amusement. He was laughing like a maniac when he saw Taehyung was walking up to him with fury eyes as if Taehyung was possessed by some spirit. He clapped. " I guess the little sheep is becoming a cub ?" Jihyuk commented. He softly slapped Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung stayed silent. His formed fists. Taehyung wanted to punch that face of Jihyuk so much but he didn't want to get expelled.

University wouldn't do anything to Jihyuk as Jihyuk's father was one of the donors. If Taehyung fights back , he would only get into trouble. Taehyung tried to calm his anger down. " Why are you doing this ? " Taehyung asked Jihyuk. Everyone in the room could tell that Taehyung was anger. Taehyung's voice sounded aggressive.

Jihyuk smirked. It was quite amusing for him to see Taehyung being angry. What did you do to him, Y/N ? Jihyuk mentally asked her. He was also surprised. " Hahahah Taehyung is angry everyone" All the guys laughed as if Taehyung said a joke. Taehyung bid his inner cheek.

Jihyuk grabbed Taehyung by his collar and pulled him closer. " You see, Taehyung. I don't like you being with Y/N.  I would love it if you maintained some distance from her. " Jihyuk slapped Taehyung softly.

" Why should I do that ? It's not that you own Y/N or something. FYI Y/N is not an object that can be owned. " Taehyung argued with him. Jihyuk gave Taehyung a psychotic smile. Jihyuk was angry but he still smiling.

" Wah! Taehyung is talking back at me. Hahahaha it is so amusing " Jihyuk screamed. Then Jihyuk suddenly came close to Taehyung. His face was now red because of anger. Taehyung's hands were trembling but Taehyung kept his brave facade. " I own Y/N that's why I'm telling you. Get that inside your head." He poked Taehyung's head harshly. Then Taehyung slapped Jihyuk's hand away.

Jihyuk smirk. " I see you are looking for fight huh ?" Jihyuk signalled his minions to grab Taehyung's arms. Taehyung struggled against those two. Jihyuk threw punches on Taehyung. Taehyung groaned in pain. Taehyung's legs quivered and Taehyung kneeled down on the ground, holding his stomach in pain. " That's here you belong, Kim Taehyung " Jihyuk crunched down to Taehyung's position with pride. " If you stay away from Y/N, I will not bother you again " Jihyuk declared.

Taehyung's lips were bleeding and side of his face was aching. Taehyung smirked  at Jihyuk as he was mocking the one who beat him a while ago. Jihyuk's pride face slowly fade upon seeing Taehyung's mocking smile. " Never " Taehyung replied calmly before launching at Jihyuk. Jihyuk caught off guard for second and got a punch across his face from Taehyung. Taehyung didn't know where this courage came from. His blood just boiled seeing Jihyuk's damn face and how dare he compare Y/N with an object !

" You son of a b**** " Jihyuk cursed at Taehyung. His lips were bleed after getting a taste from Taehyung's fist. " What are you all waiting for ?! Beat him up!" Jihyuk screamed. All those guys who had been watching for a while launched at Taehyung at once.

Taehyung knew that he couldn't win against these people still he tried to fight. They kicked him and Taehyung laid there on the ground, trying to avoid being hit seriously.

Y/N

You looked around as if you heard someone was calling your name but people around there were strangers to you even though they knew about you. They would whisper among themselves how they were jealous of you , how beautiful you were or some badmouth you. You sighed as the whispers started.

You were happy because you were going to Taehyung's place for dinner. You even brought some gifts for Taehyung's siblings. You wonder how cute those kids would be. You couldn't wait to see Taehyung. " Y/N!!!!!!! " Some was screaming your name on the other side of the campus. You heard it. You looked behind and a guy was crazily running towards you. You recognised him. He was Chunyoung. People around the campus calls him weird because he always talks about stuff. Even though Taehyung and he wasn't friends yet still you think Taehyung and he were about to be friends. The reason was Chunyoung was the only person who talked with Taehyung like a person unlike others who treated Taehyung as if he was disease. Then Chunyoung became your second friend from this university .  Chunyoung couldn't hang out with you two that much because he was from another faculty. Still three of you get along.

You smiled brightly. " What's up, Chunyoung? Why were you screaming my name like that ?" You asked him. Chunyoung was breathing heavily. " Taehyung *pant* *pant* Jihyuk *pant* " Chunyoung tried to finish his sentence. Your bright smile faded after hearing Jihyuk's name.

Chunyoung took a deep breath. " Chunyoung, what happened to Taehyung? Did Jihyuk do something to him? Tell me! " You started to panic. Taehyung was only on your mind.

" Taehyung is in uni's hospital. He was found unconscious in the lecture room. Beaten up. Some people saw Jihyuk and his friends coming out of the lecture room . After Jihyuk leaving the room, those guys checked the room and found Taehyung unconscious beaten badly. They immediately admit Taehyung to hospital " Chunyoung informed you.

" Taehyung is in hospital right ?" You asked Chunyoung to confirm Taehyung's whereabouts. Chunyoung nodded. You couldn't think straight. All you wanted to do was beat the shit out that Jihyuk. " Where's that bustard Jihyuk ?" You gritted your teeth.

" Y/N , calm down. " Chunyoung firmly touched your shoulders. To make sure that you shouldn't act upon your anger. Your anger was going above your head. " How can I calm down, Chunyoung ?! That bustard beat Taehyung and those idiots didn't even tried to stop him! How can I can down while my friend is in hospital ! " You rash out. Chunyoung's eyes sadden. You didn't even know that you were crying. Chunyoung grabbed your hands, trying to comfort you.

" Y/N , let's not rash out for now. We can beat that shitty Jihyuk out but first let's go see Taehyung how's he doing. That idiot doesn't want his parents to know about his condition. How stupid can he be !" Chunyoung nagged in frustration. You smiled a little bit.

" Alright. Let's visit him first " You said. Then I will deal with that Jihyuk shit.

23.08.21
Unedited