27

" Do you love someone ?"

" Why ?" He asked you, bewildered. As if he got caught doing something illegal. You chuckled seeing his face. " Why do you look so shock ? " You playfully punched his shoulder. He scratched his head.

" But seriously! Do you love someone, Chunyoung-ah ?"

Chunyoung sighed. He looked up at the night sky with a soft smile. " I do. She's.... She's just the right person. " He smiled at you. " But, I think I should just give up.." You looked at his smiling face. His bangs are covering one of his eyes. His white shirt illuminated by the moonlight and street light. Both of you were sitting in a park, late at night. Suddenly, he looked handsome to you.

Was he that handsome before ? You questioned yourself. " Handsome " You mumbled under your breath and he let out his boyish laugh. You blushed. " Yahhhhh "

You hit him and he blocked your hits. " Stop laughing at me!" " I wasn't! You were cute okay!" Chunyoung really looked like a person in love. You just hoped that his person would love him too as he loves her. You knew that he was playful person but his way if thinking was deeper than anyone else. He was an intelligent person.

" Loving her hurts you, right ?" You leaned your head against his shoulder. " Sometimes...but she's cute so I don't mind getting hurt by her " You cupped his face and looked at his eyes. " Look, Kid. No one is allowed to hurt you. If you get hurt by her again, I will hurt her for you. Okay! " He nodded with a smile.

" Okay, Boss!" He bopped your nose.

Taehyung looked deeply at you as you were doing your assignment. He was scanning your facial features. You were beautiful and he blew some air as a way to control his emotions. You were too beautiful for him to handle. Now he could see why the guys would follow you.

But his heart still ached for Jinah. He had seen her around the campus. He walked passed by as if he didn't see her. He knew that Jinah rejected him still his heart still beat like the first time , he had seen her. He got lost in his thoughts. Then his mind came to you. You were friendly towards him since your first meeting with him. To him , you were a person who showed him a new world, gave him a new life.

The past Taehyung was so pathetic. Taehyung smiled unknowingly. His past self was such a loser.

   A Memory of you two 

" Come on , Tae!" You were jogging in front of him. Taehyung was on his knees as he was very tired from running 5 laps. He looked at you. You looked energetic as before starting running. You did sweat but you were still jogging. You had a bright smile and a spread out a hand in front of him asking him to run with you.

Taehyung's body was saying no as he was really exhausted. It was hard for him because he had a big body. Taehyung knew that getting fit was the good gift he could give himself. Your smiled made him get on his feet. He got up with your help and stood beside you. " Good boy. Remember that your body is mine" You cupped his face , tiptoeing in front of him. He blushed hearing those words.

He looked around and saw that some of the people were looking at you two. He knew what they were thinking after seeing them . You held his hand and smiled , urging him to start jogging again. With a smile, he followed you. Throwing away all those dark thoughts in his mind and not looking at those judgemental eyes . His eyes only followed you. Without knowing, he kept on following you.

When he was behind you, he realised that you were small considering to his body size. You were like a cute little lovely thing and happiness in his life.

After jogging for two hours straight, both of you sat on a bench beside the riverview of the park. You could see the river. A few boats were sailing on the river. Taehyung drank from his water bottle. " Taehyung-ah, I know that you are trying to skinny because of Jinah. But remember this, that kind of motivation is only good for the time being. Keep this in mind that being healthy and fit should be your motivation. Healthy body , healthy life~" 
Taehyung nodded his head.

" Plus! Don't get frightened by those judgy people's stares. They have nothing else to do in life but judge people " You whispered in his ear and Taehyung chuckled.

He was lost into the dark cage that he had binded himself into. He couldn't get out of that cage as he was busy thinking about other things than himself. You showed him the key to get out of that dark cage. He got out . He got himself out of that cage. Maybe you would be the one. Taehyung looked intensely at you.

You noticed that he was looking at you. You shivered through bones. " Stop looking at me weirdly, dude" You told him off. " Now, tell me how am I going to solve this problem ? I need help!" You whined at him.

Taehyung rested his chin in his palms as he made a proposal to you. "But first..... Go on a date with me, Y/N " He said with his serious voice.

" Go on a date with me..." You wrote those sentences in your notebook. When you realised, you screamed, " WHAT! " He looked right through your eyes. As if he was looking inside your mind. His eyes looked so hypnotizing to you. Those alluring eyes made your heart skip. Your hiccups started.

With a sigh, he passed you the water bottle. You drank the water, looking at him in disbelief. He had a small smile played on his lips. WHY IS HE SO CUTE?! You screamed internally. You looked at him all serious. You would not take all his bullshits if he later say that it was all to prank you. " Are you sure that you are not pranking me ?"

He had a dumbfounded face. He looked confused genuinely. " I'm serious about asking you on a date, Y/N " He told you looking straight into your eyes. Your breath hitched. His fucking serious face was hot! You fanned yourself mentally. You avoided him eyes. You wanted to smiled widely but you acted normal. " Okay~ Let's go on a date " You gave him a charming smile. The smile which made most of the guys in university go crazy.

" You won't regret going on a date with me, Y/N " Taehyung happily told you before getting up from his seat.

" Where are you going ?" You asked him..

" Going to prepare for our date!" He winked at you.

03.06.22
Unedited