14

You came to see Taehyung. You were excited to meet him. You even made him some food and brought clothes for him to change. All his underwear thingy was Chunyoung's responsibility. Taehyung was acting quite different and awkward some reason.

" Taehyung ah~ " You wanted to feed him. " It's okay , Y/N. I will feed myself " Taehyung refused to eat by you. You respected his decision. Maybe you made him feel embarrassed as you were babying him.

You sat on the stool and watched him eating well. He looked so cute. Whenever he ate, his cheeks would puffed up. So adorable. You wanted to keep this scene before you captured for eternity. You wouldn't. You didn't wanted to be labelled as weirdo.

You were thinking how it would look if Taehyung and you had breakfast everyday. He would eat all those food you would make for him. Taehyung would be the perfect husband after all. He was kind, genius and takes care of others. He was perfect. Perfect for you. You wanted to marry someone like him.

While eating his meals, Taehyung noticed your stares. The warm feeling. Your presence was warm to him. But Jinah's word still circled around his mind. Does Y/N like me ? Maybe I am thinking her kindness into something. Y/N is my friend. My first friend in this university. Taehyung brushed off those uneasy feelings.

He wanted to make sure that you had no feelings for him. He wanted to ask you but his mouth wasn't opening. " Y/N "

" Yeah ?" You snapped out of your dreams.

" Nothing. Your mouth was wide open so I thought flies might go inside your mouth~  " Taehyung snickered, teasing you. You flushed. He always teased whenever he got chance. He was fun to have around. You loved seeing him smile.

" Stop teasing me" You playfully slapped his arm. " Ow!" Taehyung frowned in pain. You panicked. " Oh my god! I'm sorry, Tae! Are you okay ?" You got up from your seat to help him. " Gotcha!" Taehyung laughed. You seriously thought he was hurt or something. You almost had heart attack. Then you slapped his back. " Ow ow ow Y/N~ stop " Taehyung tried to block your attacks.

You were so done with his jokes. " Geez. You're so annoying!" You faced left.

" I'm sorry okay? Hmm " Taehyung tried to pursue you to forgive him. You tsked. You knew that you couldn't stay mad at him. He made pitiful eyes to convince you to forgive him. You sighed. " Fine.."

" Yay!" Taehyung squealed. " Umm Y/N.." Taehyung went fidgety.

" What is it , Tae?" You asked him in curiosity. You were curious yet nervous about what he was going to say to you.    " Can you help me with something ?" Taehyung looked at you. Both of your eyes met.

" Do you need something ? "

" Can you help me.....loosing some weight ? " Taehyung mumbled. You didn't get it. " What ?"

" Well, I...want to lose some weight " Taehyung replied shyly. You were stunned by his confession. All of a sudden ? " Can you help me ?" Taehyung asked you.

" Of course. But..may I know the reason ?" You asked him.

" Well, I just want to look good and fit into some nice clothes. " Taehyung replied without hesitation. It was obvious why he was trying to lose weight. It was to look good for Jinah Bae. You were thought that he wanted to look good for himself. You happily agreed.

" But Tae, after we start our training, we have to do lots of things. You might want to give up midway. Your body will not be yours only at that time. Your body will be mine too. Still you want to give your body to me ? " You asked him.

" Yes " Taehyung said determinedly.

You smiled seeing him so determined. "Are you ready to give me your body ?  "

" Yes, I ready to give my body to you "

" Your body is mine then " You leaned a little bit closer to him. Then smiled at him. It kind of looked suggestive but your intention wasn't innocent at all but innocent to Taehyung . Now your priority was to help Taehyung lose some weight. Taehyung wasn't excessively bigger. He was just a bit chubby. All he would need was nutritional food and good exercises. Plus he had to cut off all those calorie intakes. You knew that Taehyung always gave up in midway so you had to push him to do exercises.

" I will definitely help you to lose weight! " You enthusiastically told him. Taehyung smiled.

Taehyung's training started. Upcoming holidays was also coming soon. Taehyung would get more time to work out with Chunyoung too. Even though you weren't the one who was professional but you knew some methods of loosing weight. You were happy that Chunyoung volunteered to help Taehyung.

You didn't know why but in university Taehyung seemed kind of distance to you . After getting release from hospital, Taehyung spent most of his time with Jinah. He didn't hang out with you like before. There was a talk in the campus that, both Jinah and Taehyung were going out. Jinah would clinged to Taehyung and would block you two from talking to each other, take Taehyung away with excuses or Taehyung would ignore you. Sometimes. He would sometime ask bizarre questions like if you two were still friends, how you feel about him ? Etc.

You wondered if he had noticed your feelings for him or he was just being like that. He had done things that made your heart go crazy.

One time, both of you went to a rose field . Just the two of you. A friendly date. The wind went crazy at that time. Your hair became a mess. All your hair was slamming on your face and that time , all Taehyung did was put a strand of your hair behind your ear. You looked at him in daze. Your heart went skyrocketing after seeing his beautiful smile as his hair was dancing with the air, covering his one eyes. Setting sunlight was around you two. He looked so ethereal. As if he wasn't from this world. He put a flower behind your ear." You look beautiful with the flower, Y/N " The words that he spoke were still refresh in your mind.

At that moment, you fell for him hard. He was so innocent yet mature. He was a cute cinnamon roll for you.

Why does he play with my heart unknowingly? I hate it at the same time, I love it...

" Arghh I'm going crazy.... Stop playing with my heart, Taehyung " You groaned in your pillow. Thinking about Taehyung before sleeping became your another habit.

" Stop thinking about him... He likes someone else " You sadly said those words, laying flat on your bed.

17.09.21
Unedited