02

You were forced to change your university. You wanted to finish your study in your old university but your parents made you change your university. You were upset about that. You disagreed at first then thought for some time. You agreed to do so. You didn't know anyone. On top of that, you had to make new friends all over again.

Your friends were also upset about you changing your university. You guys hugged each other for so long and said goodbyes. You also promised to keep in touch with them. You were in your sophomore year.

It was hard adjusting in your previous university now you had to adjust all over again in your new university. You met your advisor and took your schedule list. Students around the university were looking at you time to time . They were talking about you. You felt uncomfortable and you wore your hoodie. You reached out for the hoodie lid to hide your face. You walked passed them.

You looked around your new university alone. You had your schedule list in your hands. 2 hours left for classes to start. You went to uni's stadium and took some pictures of the huge stadium. You asked a guy if he could take some pictures of you. That guy agreed happily and took many pictures of you. You thanked the guy and he was smiling like a crazy person. When you were leaving the stadium, the guy's friends were doing bro hugs and letting out ooohhhs. You laughed.

Then you visited the pool side. You saw some half naked hot guys swimming in the pool. You felt hot looking at them and fanned yourself. They had those abs. You drooled looking at those delicious abs. You wonder how it would feel if you touched those holy abs. The guys found you looking at them so they throw smirk at you  side. You flushed and left the swimming pool side.

Then you visited basketball court. You watched some matches and left because you were bored. You got bored because you didn't understand a thing about basketball. That would have been amazing if you had knowledge about basketball. But you got a new crush on that basketball guy. He was hot. When he ran his hand through his hair , he looked so godly handsome and dangerous. You fangirled over him. Changing the university wasn't bad at all. You got to meet hot guys. You were thankful about that. 

After that, you looked around the cafeteria. The chef in the cafeteria was also handsome. You felt like you were in heaven. The handsome chef treated you so well and also gave you a cupcake specially for you as a welcome in the university. You thanked the chef. Some guys tried to flirt with you. You got the red sign and ran away from there. 100 ft apart from them. You just did dashi run run run.

You then visited the garden side of the university. You got in an awkward situation there. In that garden, you noticed the bushes moving and went to see what's behind those bushes. You saw a couple making out secretly. They had their hands all over bodies and you blushed . The couple saw you . They immediately apart from each other and got shy shy shy.

You let out an awkward laugh and assured them that you wouldn't tell anyone. Who would you tell ? You had no friends in this university. " You can continue " Then you also flew from there.

Now you were in the hallway. You blushed when you remembered the scene earlier in the garden. You flushed. Your cheeks were burning. You only saw those scenes in movies. You didn't think that you would see one in real life. But who cares ? You got to meet many hot guys in this university.

You walked for a while. Then you noticed a guy with round glasses was walking his head down. You felt something was wrong. You followed  him from safe distance. When that guy was passing by some people , those people threw him some disgusted look and scooted away from him as if he was carrying a contagious disease or something.

You could feel how sad he might look. " Is it because of his weight ?" You mumbled. You had seen many like that. People always tried to make fun of over weighted people. You had friends like him too. Seeing all these discrimination, you could feel how he was feeling. You felt like beat those people. But what could you do ? Society was like that and would be like this. Saying mean things to others and making people feel bad and live in humiliation. 

You followed the guy with round glasses from distance. He stopped. He cheerfully greeted a girl with white short dress. " Ooh he got a friend. Good for him!" You said. But you were interrupted by that girl's bossy voice. You saw how she humiliated him. That guy was hurt you could see in his eyes but he smiled and replaced his sadness.

" Sure! Anything for you, Jinah" He said. You raised your eyebrow at that. You were sure about on one thing that that guy had a weak point for that girl. You clapped your hands in appreciation. You praised yourself. " You're a genius , Y/N!"  Now you were sure that guy had no friends just like you. So you decided that he would be your first friend in your new university.

You walked passed those three girls to go to your assigned classroom. Then you found him in the classroom as you. You and he had same class. You smiled. You gladly took your seat beside him. He was so deep in his work that he didn't notice you. So waited and waited. He still didn't notice you. One time , you fall asleep .

For some 15-20 minutes sleep , you woke. You let out a yawn and did stretching to get the laziness away from you. You took off your hoodie lid and saw him looking at you wide eyes.  You took off your hoodie and kept it beside you.

You face him and widely smile at him before stretching out your hand for a handshake. " Hi! I'm Y/N "

Unedited
25.10.20