29

A car stopped in front of the entrance of the hospital. Jihoon got out of the car and the driver drove away to the parking area. Jihoon was holding a bouquet of flowers and a bento box. He walked inside the hospital.

He walked straight to the left corner of the hallway of the hospital. There were some security guards. Seeing Jihoon, they bowed at him and opened the elevator, pressing the button for Jihoon. Jihoon was happy to meet his favourite person. The elevator dinged as he reached the top floor. This section of the hospital was silent and specially taken care of. There were some guards guarding the doors of the patients.

He guessed that more important person were admitted and the security was tightened. He walked a bit and stood in front of the door. He forced a bright smile and went inside the room.

A lady was on the patient's bed. He slowly walked towards her. He changed the flowers and replaced them with a fresh set of flowers. The room seemed clean and air flow was nice. Then he sat beside the lady's bed. He looked at her with sorrowful eyes. " I've come to visit you..Look what I have brought ? Tada! A bento box!" He excitedly said.

" I'll have my dinner here.." He made a sad face. He looked at the lady's face who was sleeping peacefully. The computer was keeping a track of her heartbeats and oxygen mask was supplying her with necessary oxygens. She looked better than before. " I found her.. The most beautiful girl. Y/N is her name...Yeah, I told you about her before..The girl I left behind. She became so beautiful. So beautiful. I will bring her here when I will make her mine to meet you.."

He paused for a second.. " Home doesn't feel like home without you.." Jihoon's face became gloomy. He wasn't smiling anymore.

He held her hand and bring her hand close to his lips to kiss it. Her warmth gave him comfort and he leaned against her palm. The pain, anger, hatred that he was feeling was beyond anyone's understanding. It was that man's fault that she was like this. " Please open your eyes, Mom...please..please.." He begged her.

" I'm begging you..."

Jihoon got out of the hospital and on the way of his home. He was in a deep thought that he didn't even realise that he was far away from the hospital. His car stopped on the red signal. He looked outside of his window and his eyes widened to see Y/N.

She looked mesmerising. He saw her few months ago and he saw her today. It must be fate that both of them are meeting each other. She was outside of a shop. He wanted to say to his driver to turn around the car but his happiness went away in a second when he saw her with a man. That man was holding two ice-creams and bringing them to Y/N. Y/N was smiling ear to ear to that person. On the same time, the red signal became green. His car started to move and he started to question his heart.

" Is it a crime to love beauty ?"

It was chilly outside. It was a great choice of you that you have brought your jacket.  At least you were not going to freeze to death. You were waiting for Taehyung. He went inside the ice-cream shop to buy ice-creams for you two. He looked excited when you said Yes to ice-cream. It was freezing outside yet you both were getting outside. Taehyung wanted you to go inside with him but you told him that you would wait for him outside. Now , you were regretting your choice.

" Y/N~~~" He called you. You looked at him. Seeing his smile, you started to smile ear to ear. You didn't know why you were so happy to see him. " Here's your cone!" He gave you a cone ice-cream. " Thanks, Tae "