34

" TAEHYUNG!!!" You screamed his name. Taehyung eyes lit up as soon as he saw you , waiting for him at the train station. He came running to you and dump all of his bags on the floor , letting himself into your arms. He squeezed you into his arms. " Oh my god! I missed you! I missed you! I missed you!" He chanted those sentences like mantras. You laughed, patting his back.

Letting go of the hug, he brightly smiled at you. You also smiled at him. Then you two noticed people around the station. You two might've been a bother to their eyes. You two could tell seeing their faces. " Shall we take this outside?" You asked him. He nodded like a baby, holding your hand.

He put the bags in the car trunk. Then he got into the car. As soon as he got inside the car, he gave you another bright smile. Then you hugged him tight." I missed you.." He patted your back , hugging you tightly. " I missed you too.." You melted into his arms. Everything seemed so right to be in his arms. He was only joy.

" Is everything alright, Honey?" He asked you. You hummed. " I just wanted to be with you a little more before..you go home.." You looked at his face. He had a faint smile, tugging your hair behind your ear.

" I love you.." He said those word. It felt so sincere.

" W-what ?" Your eyes widened. " Taehyung~did you just confess-" He cupped your cheeks and kissed you in a second. " Now you believe me!" Taehyung looked at you seriously, pulling your cheeks. He really was cute. You giggled as he was attacking your face with kisses.

" Noo~ I'm getting Taehyung's germs " You playfully complained. His arms were wrapped around your waist.

  The Day Taehyung met Jinah 

" Do you like me ?"

Taehyung stared at the woman before him. He used to like this woman. He was crazy for her. How he wished she would say those words to him months ago but now he didn't want to hear anymore. Those words didn't mean anything to him. He thought he would go crazy when Jinah would say those words and he would say that he loved her. But now that question didn't fluttered his heart.

Now he didn't get butterflies hearing those words. Looking into Jinah's eyes wasn't as exiting anymore. He didn't feel anything.

He had moved on. He was with someone who loves him from the start. With someone who expected nothing from him yet would be there for him when he would need help. The perfect person he could ever ask from universe. Taehyung's heart fluttered thinking about her. His girlfriend. 

Thinking about Y/N, Taehyung felt happy yet peaceful. Her smiling face, her pout, her lips all he was thinking in that moment. His face flushed. His heart was beating in excitement.

He loved Y/N without knowing.

He loves her.

He was eager to see Y/N in that moment. Then he snapped out of his thought. Jinah did question him. Now he had the answers.

" Yes..I like you ..but I don't..I have someone I love and cherish. I hope you cherish that person forever " Taehyung said with a smile. He had a beaming smile.

Now he had the answers. He fell in love with Y/N. He wanted to tell that to her immediately but he waited until he reached home.