13

Taehyung was happy. His Jinah was there , worrying about him. Not his now but he was sure that Jinah would return his feelings. He was getting his hopes up. But he didn't understand why Y/N left in such hurry. For some reason, Y/N sometimes acted weird in front of Taehyung. Taehyung brushed those feelings away because to him , even if Y/N was weird still she was his friend. He didn't mind.

" Jinah, were you really worried for me ?" Taehyung asked the girl. That girl was sobbing. She nodded. Taehyung's heart melted away and also his heart ached because he made the girl he like cry. " ...Thank you for worrying about me ?" Taehyung thanked her. Jinah smiled lovingly at Taehyung. Taehyung's heart skipped like thousand miles.

Baddump..Baddump

Taehyung thought his heart was going to burst out of his body. Jinah smiled at him. The favourite feature of Jinah was her smile. Taehyung fell in love with that smile. All the time, he was just only crushing on Jinah from distance but one day Jinah approached her and she gave him a warm smile. Taehyung fell in love for the first time. That smile worth more than million to Taehyung.

Taehyung was crazy about that smile. He could everything to see Jinah smile. Her smile was Taehyung's payment. She asked for his help in assignment. Being the fool he was, Taehyung did all the assignments for Jinah. Jinah took Taehyung's love for granted to get her grades. She had Taehyung wrapped under her palm and Taehyung got Jinah's smile that he was dying to see.

Until you came into Taehyung's life. Taehyung was busy with you. Jinah had to do all her assignments. She couldn't even approach Taehyung because you would always stick to Taehyung like glue. Plus she didn't like you. To Jinah, you were the person who snatched everything from her. She came to the hospital just to manipulate Taehyung. She knew that Taehyung had a weak spot for her. She would take that chance but she was wrong. You were there with Taehyung. Always ruining her plans..

She saw how Taehyung was enjoying your touch. Taehyung was the only person who was head over heel for her and listened to her. The play thing she was going to use. Yet you were there to seduce that fat guy ? She bit lips in frustration. She had to work hard. She couldn't let Taehyung go away or she wouldn't be able to use Taehyung for her grades. She had to do something to keep you away from Taehyung.

She was thinking hard. " Did Jinah....visit me ?" Her ears perked up when she heard her name. She watched how your face went sour. You were trying to hide your hurt face. Jinah noticed all your emotions. She was impressed how you were trying to hide those feelings.  She...likes that fat guy ? Hahah unbelievable!. Jinah snickered. She thought Taehyung was falling for you but Taehyung seemed to be loyal to her. Such a loyal guy. Alas! She wasn't interested in him. But she could play with him for a while~ Also she got to know something interesting. She had to pay back at you. After all you stole everything from her. Only way to pay you back was to-

She saw you coming out from the room and she hurriedly hid into some room. You left.... All she had to do was pay you back.

She made a pitiful face. Taehyung looked sad. She snickered in her mind. What a fool! Guys are so easy to manipulate. She sniffled. " I was about to come here as quickly as possible. When I came here, I saw you with your girlfriend and I didn't come in. Because I didn't want to disturb you and your girlfriend- " Jinah made a sad face.

" Y/N IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND! " Taehyung strongly declined. " I uh what *ahem* what I mean is Y/N is not my girlfriend. She's just my friend " Taehyung said coolly. He didn't want Jinah to misunderstand his relationship with Y/N. Jinah smirked but replaced that smirked into sad face.

" But do you like Y/N ?" Jinah asked Taehyung acting all innocent.

" I do like her as friend " Taehyung emphasised the friend part. Taehyung saw how Jinah's eyes glow up. She became all smiley. Taehyung smiled.

Then Jinah pitifully smiled at Taehyung. Taehyung became sad after seeing Jinah acting like that. Taehyung panicked internally. What if  Jinah was misunderstanding his relationship with Y/N ? He had to clear up this misunderstanding. He was sweating nonstop.

" I thought both of you feelings for each other. The way...you two seemed so close to each other and you two always were together oops " Jinah covered her mouth. All she had to do was put in Taehyung's mind that she was hurt after seeing you two together. Taehyung went silent.

" I'm sorry , Taehyung " Jinah apologised. " No no , Jinah. It's okay. It's nothing to apologize about. " Taehyung assured Jinah.

"But Taehyung, are you sure Y/N think of you as friend ?" Jinah's remark engraved into Taehyung's mind. Even though Taehyung ensured that you had no feelings for him and you also thought him as friend. But his gut was saying that he was somehow wrong. Seeing Taehyung being silent and thinking hard, Jinah smiled in triumphant. Her plan worked. She finally put the seed of separation in the soil. All work she had to do was push Taehyung to break off your friendship. That's when she would be able to use Taehyung.

Now is time for her departure.

" Tae , I'll be going now. Bye " Jinah said her goodbyes. She flicked her hair back. Now Taehyung would doubt you and would try to distance him from you.

She felt great. The satisfaction she was feeling was beyond everything. She would separate you from your precious thing aka Taehyung. " I can't wait to see her face " Jinah chuckled.

23.09.21
Unedited