04

You and Taehyung shared your stories. You told him how you got in this university. Taehyung listened to you attentively. You told him about your friends. Taehyung also told you about his life in this university. He told you how grateful he was that you came to this university and became his friend. You smiled. You both talked like everything.

But Taehyung didn't told you about his most private secrets. He didn't know yet if he could share those secrets with you or not. You seemed like a good person but he couldn't give you his full trust. On the other hand, you also couldn't give your full trust to Taehyung to share your secrets with him. You  just met him so that's kinda right. You decided when your friendship would grow that's when you would open up about your deepest secrets.

" That's what happened " Taehyung told you. You both were laughing so hard. Taehyung was telling you a story of him and his friend, Jimin fighting over a dumpling. You two laughed so hard that people in that restaurant looked at you two . Taehyung was funny and intelligent. You loved his personality. One time he was serious, another time he was playful.

You didn't know if you were crushing on Taehyung or not but his smile was attractive to you. His voice was deep as sea. You first thought his voice would not be that deep but boy that was totally wrong assumption of you. You were awestruck when you heard his voice. He might have a  baby face but his voice was hottie.

You'd been having way too much crush on the guys in this university. You had a crush on every guy in every department. You were not the one to blame but the university officials were the one to blame. The reason was this university was full of hot and handsome guys unlike your old university. Even the male professors were young and unmarried unlike your old university's male professors who were old and married. You were living a best life in this university.

Few months passed by, You and Taehyung became good friends. You were crushing on Taehyung for the past few months unknowingly. He was such a sweet guy . You couldn't help but have a crush on him. You didn't care if he was chubby or not you just liked him. You get nervous when your hands accidently brush with his. One time, Taehyung told you that he had been crushing on Jinah Bae almost a year. Your smile faded away. That's when you knew that you were developing feelings for Taehyung. Seeing your face, Taehyung panicked if he had said something wrong . Then you faked a laugh to make him not feel bad. Keeping your feelings aside, you teased him. Taehyung kept on blushing so hard.

In the classroom, you got bored. Taehyung being the nerd he is, studying. You looked at him and felt bored. Then your mind drifted in your mind to your imagination wonder land.

You also pictured Taehyung in badass  clothes. He was looking so hot in your imagination. You fanned yourself as you were feeling hot. Then you banged your head against the desk in embarrassment. Imagination is not a good place. You better get out of your head. Taehyung was looking at you confusedly. Why were you banging your head against the desk ? Taehyung sometimes wonder if you were normal or not. He swiftly placed his palm on your desk and you banged  your head on his palm. You felt soft.

You looked at him. " Don't bang your head against the desk " Taehyung told you. " If you want horns on your forehead, you can. You're ugly anyway. Horns on your forehead only make you hideous " Taehyung smiled widely. You scoffed and laughed. You hit Taehyung and he was avoiding your hits. Your giggles filled up the lecture room. Some guys were jealous of Taehyung.

You became one of the most beautiful girls in the university. Jinah Bae was not the number 1 anymore and she was salty about that. On the other hand, you didn't care about rankings. Those ranks comes and goes. The guys and girls voted for you as most beautiful girl in the university so became one and if they voted for Jinah, she would've become one. But Taehyung didn't vote for you. You complained about that.  Taehyung just laughed. You were upset about him voting another girl. He was your friend and he was supposed to vote for you. You pouted in sadness. As a result, you made Taehyung pay for your snacks.

You loved to tease Taehyung. You loved it when his face became red. Whenever you playfully flirt with him, he would hide his face in his palms. You loved his expressions. He  was a big teddy bear. His round cheeks looked so delicious.

One thing was his feelings for Jinah Bae were solid. You envied Jinah Bae for that. How you wished his feelings were for you instead of Jinah. He seemed to care very much for Jinah. But Jinah would constantly ignore him like he didn't exist. Taehyung's smiling face would drop and you would try so hard to cheer him up. When Jinah would come to Taehyung, Taehyung would leave his works behind just to be with Jinah. Even you.

He even ignored you for Jinah. The day lasted 7 days. Jinah was everything for Taehyung. You could see how much he liked her. One time, Taehyung didn't even sleep for whole day just to complete Jinah's assignments.

You scolded and nagged at him that day when he came to university with dark circles underneath his eyes. Taehyung just sat in the chair like a puppy. His head was down. Seeing him like that you felt bad. You walked closer to him and kneeled down in front of him. You found out he was sleeping. You scoffed and smiled.

You pulled his cheeks. Taehyung whined. " Yah! I'm scolding you and you are sleeping on me !" You made your voice sound angry. " Y/N, let me sleep " Taehyung softly pushed your hands away and he leaned his head in your shoulder.

" YAH-" You were shut off by his fingers pressing your lips to make you zip your mouth. " Be a good friend and let me sleep " Taehyung snuggled against you. You just sat there frozen. You couldn't move. He was warmer than you thought.

31.10.20
Unedited