08

Your dress is up here ☝️

You were excited about meeting Taehyung. You bit your lower lip to close  mouth. It was constantly creating smile. The smile wasn't taking a name to stop. You slapped your cheeks lightly. " You're going crazy, Y/N!" You said to yourself.

You took out your mostly hated dress. It was a pestle coloured frock. It has a beautiful bow on the middle of waistline. You hated it because it was girly. You felt like wearing this dress. " I hope I didn't gain weight that much " You mumbled. The dress fit you so well. You squealed in happiness. Even though it wasn't a date with Taehyung still it felt like a date.

You did light make up. " Perfect!" You winked at yourself.

" I'm outside of your hostel, Y/N " Taehyung told you over phone call. He had been waiting for you.

" Ok! I'm coming!" You said. Taehyung smiled as he heard you making noises. He hung up the call.

He tried to make himself look cool. For today's look he was satisfied. His sister helped him choosing his clothes and he loved how he looked. He thanked his many times for making him handsome. Even though he was. He even left his glasses and chose to wear eye lens which he had bought long time ago. He didn't use them because he was scared. His sister helped him with the lens. He was so grateful to his parents for giving birth to his loving sister.

He smiled in happiness. " I'm sorry, Tae" Taehyung heard your sweet voice. He looked at you. He was stunned by your look. You looked different than your usual self. You looked more girly. He smiled even more. You shyly looked away from him because he was looking at you with his beautiful smile. The smile was making him even more handsome and it was a torture for your heart.

[ Don't mind the picture

[ Don't mind the picture. I tried to edit it 😂 I'm sorry Tae 😬]

" You look different "  Taehyung told you. You smiled at him before thanking him. " You are looking handsome " You teased him. Taehyung shyly scratched his head. You let out your feminine laugh.

" Let's go!" You offer him your arm and he gladly linked his arm with yours. It's a date! You screamed in your mind.

Both of you were sitting on the bench, having cold juice in the middle of the huge amusement park. The reason was both of you ran out of breath after many horror encounters in the horror house. It was all Taehyung's fault. That idiot wanted to see the haunted house but ended up being haunted by those so called "Ghosts" .

On the other hand , you became a audience of Taehyung's various types of expressions  in haunted house which cost you nothing but  laughters. Seeing Taehyung getting scared and screaming made you laugh. He was the one being brave before entering the haunted house. Now he was having a moment of shame. You giggled remembering the scenes from few minutes ago.

You looked at the dude beside you. His head was down. He looked at you. " What ?" He asked. You giggled even more. " Yah! Y/NNNNNNNN " Taehyung whined. " I only screamed at that haunted house because of you. I-I wasn't scared at all! I just...wanted to make you feel like you are not also one screaming.  OKAY!" Taehyung explained.

" I can see how great of a help you were in there ~" You teased Taehyung. He flushed. " Yah.." Taehyung pushed you playfully. You laughed. He also laughed.

Taehyung and You walked side by side. You only reached Taehyung's chest . Taehyung was way taller than you that's when you realised. You peaked at Taehyung's face secretly. The moonlight was on his face made him look so ethereal. Taehyung had a faint smile. As if sensing your stares, he looked beside and caught you staring at him. You blushed and looked away.

Idiot! You mentally slapped your forehead. Taehyung smiled, seeing you being shy. " I won't mind if you stare at me you know~" Taehyung said. I'm exposed! You mentally cried. You cleared your voice before replying. " I wasn't staring at you. Ok!" Taehyung chuckled. " I understand~"

Finally reached your hostel. You stood in front of him. Taehyung looked at you with a smile. " Thank you , Y/N. I had a great time. " Taehyung said, scratching his head. His boxy smile was showing. You didn't why this feeling felt so euphoric. " Thank you for tagging along with me, Tae " You returned his smile.

Taehyung blushed. " You must go now. It's already late. " Taehyung reminded you. OH FISH! You almost forgot. " See you soon?" You said.

" Soon " Taehyung bid you goodbye. You watched his form disappearing into the alley.

" Today's secret date is complete "

28.03.21
Unedited