28

Jinah knew that someone was watching her from far. She could exactly tell you who that person was. Only a person would stare at her longingly that was Taehyung. It'd been months since she rejected him on that party. She looked behind and saw Taehyung, staring at her with hurtful eyes. He looked at her straight into her eyes. He seemed bold. He had changed. He wasn't that shy and naive Taehyung anymore.

They maintained their eye contact for a while. Then Taehyung got up from the seat and went away. Jinah watched him with a impressed smile. She laughed in happiness. She didn't know why she was feeling so happy.

Taehyung was the first guy who ever stared at her with respect. She didn't feel naked under his eyes. Too bad but those qualities weren't enough for her to be with him. He had to prove himself first before he could win her over. Jinah stared at Taehyung's figure. He gained confidence and he built up his personality all over. " I'm waiting, Taehyung-ah~ how much long do you take ? "

She stirred her iced tea. A soft smile was playing on her lips. For a second, she looked soft. Her soft smile soon turned into fear when she saw her phone screen. Her body automatically started shaking. She reached out for her phone to answer the call with her shaky hands. She tried to calm herself down, looking around if people saw her in this vulnerable state. " Hello..." She breathed out those words.

    Y/N's Past pt.3 

" Do you believe in love ?" He asked Y/N with a soft smile. Y/N's heart fluttered seeing his beautiful smile. He was the handsome boy in the whole school and he was smiling at her lovingly.

" I don't know.." Y/N answered, shyly. She didn't know the answer. Yes, she knew that she liked Jihoon but she didn't know if she loved him or not.

Jihoon chuckled before facing the sky. " I believe in love. I think love is a beautiful thing. Mom told me that.." His facial expression sadden still he had a soft smile. Y/N noticed Jihoon's facial expression yet she didn't open her mouth. She was afraid that she might upset Jihoon. She never knew what parental love was. All she knew was give and take.

She wanted to tell Jihoon about her family issues but she couldn't bring herself to say her deep buried emotions. She just wanted to enjoy the time with Jihoon. He was the first person who was ever kind to her. " I wonder how love feels like..." Y/N wondered.

Both of them laying on the grass, watching the clear blue sky under soft sunlight in summer. Sunlight was hitting them through the tree leaves. Yet those moments were peaceful and most memorable experience in Y/N's life. It was her first ever picnic. Jihoon was the first person who ever asked her to go on a picnic. She never went on a picnic with her parents or friends. It was a beautiful experience for Y/N.

" Jihoon.." Y/N softly called his name. He hummed. His eyes were closed. She looked at him. He looked perfect in every way yet why does he look so sad sometimes. Y/N was wanted to ask these questions to Jihoon but she couldn't open her mouth. She was just afraid that she might lose Jihoon. So she turned the talk about something else. " Do you want to go up there ?" Y/N pointed at the mountain. " There is a temple up on the mountain. People say if you pray in there, your wishes will come true..." She looked at Jihoon's way. Jihoon was looking up on the mountain. Then Jihoon looked at her with a big smile. " Let's go there someday.. I'm kind of tired today...let's visit that temple someday. "