26

Chunyoung stared at you without any expression on his face. He was confused why you were so giddy. That question was spinning around his mind. " The weather is so nice~ " You told him happily.

Chunyoung looked outside. Gloomy weather. Raining heavily with thunders striking second after second. What the fuck is wrong with her?

He couldn't say anything. His father told him not to argue with women. According to Chunyoung's father, men always lose to women in arguments. Chunyoung even witnessed that. His father always lost to his mother in argument. Only won once. That was the last win of his father. He just smiled at you.

" Let's eat!" You came with a hot pot. It was still streaming. Chunyoung excitedly clapped his hands. Taehyung's mom's cooking was best. Taehyung came out of the bathroom after taking shower. Yes, Chunyoung's house became you two's hanging out place. You two always hung around at Chunyoung's place.

" Mom asked me to take you two home" Taehyung told you. You and Chunyoung high fives yourselves , cheering. You missed Taehyung's siblings. You could still remember how warmly they all had welcome you in their house. It felt like home. Small but comfortable and cozy. You felt warmth. You wanted to feel that warmth again.

They thought you were Taehyung's girlfriend. Even though, you couldn't show outside that you were thrilled to hear that. You were living for that. You just laughed that off. Taehyung immediately told them off while apologizing to you.

You were happy for that misunderstanding. Taehyung was such a party pooper. But Taehyung mother calls you ' daughter-in-law' jokingly and you call her 'mother-in-law' as well. Taehyung groaned when he saw you playing along with his mother. She was a lovely lady. You loved spending time with Mrs. Kim.

" Ahh I miss mother-in-law~" You expressed happily and Taehyung choked on his soup. He constantly coughing while Chunyoung was caressing Taehyung's back.

" Don't start again , Y/N" Taehyung groaned.

" You are supposed to call my mom, mother-in-law, Y/N-ah~" Chunyoung sing song.

You three got drunk at the end of the night. You fell asleep in the middle of the drinking. Chunyoung came out of his room with a blanket for you. He covered you with the blanket. Taehyung watched how Chunyoung was taking care of you. He just observed. You sleeping while hugging Chunyoung's waist.

Taehyung felt kind of something hard on his chest as if it was burdening him. Chunyoung pushed the hair off of your face. He looked as if he was looking at the most precious treasure in his life. His face showed affection which Taehyung rarely had seen in his friend's face. He had seen Chunyoung being the so called weird kid in the university. At that moment, Taehyung wanted to be in Chunyoung's place. Beside you, holding your hands. He shook his head to throw away those absurd thoughts of his.

Maybe it was a small jealousy because he was your only friend until Chunyoung showed up. That was the only reason. Right ? Taehyung took a full glass of alcohol and gulped in one go, looking away from the scene. Anyone could mistake Chunyoung of being your boyfriend. Taehyung was also having the crisis.

Taehyung's eyes fell on your face. You were sleeping without caring about the world. He giggled seeing you drool. It was a cute sight. His heart felt good as if the burden was slowly fading away.

Taehyung knew that you and Chunyoung knew each other for so long but he couldn't figure out how long. He was just curious about it. He had seen your pictures with Chunyoung. " How was your first meeting with Y/N ?" Taehyung spoke out with realising.

Chunyoung's lips upwarded. He interlocked his hand with yours. It fitted perfectly. Then he looked at Taehyung with a soft smile. " I met her at elementary school."

Taehyung looked shocked. " W-wow.. you two are elementary school friends?"

" Yeah.. Bestfriends " Chunyoung said, looking at your sleeping face. Lost in thoughts for a second before flashing a smile at Taehyung.

Taehyung fell asleep on the couch. So did Chunyoung. He heard some people talking in his sleep. They were talking in low. He could make out only few words. He opened one of his eyes to see who were those culprits.

He blinked few times to adjust his eyes in the dark. He made out his friends' figures. A masculine silhouette was on the ground. He was sitting on the ground. Taehyung knew that was Chunyoung. Soft Light illuminated the room that was once in the dark.

" Y/N..wake up " Chunyoung lovingly said to you. You hummed in sleep. He chuckled. Taehyung thought Chunyoung also felt asleep like him but now he could see Chunyoung was still wide awake. He looked kind of drunk. " Youngie..go away. Let me sleep. " You whined.

Chunyoung caressed your back , leaning closer to your face. " Let's go sleep in my room.." Chunyoung pouted.

In Taehyung's perspective, both of you looked like lovers. His breath hitched when he saw Chunyoung going even closer to your lips. Taehyung's sleep went away immediately. He was about to stop Chunyoung but Chunyoung stopped. He chuckled. " Want me to carry you, future wife~ ?" He giggled. Drunk Chunyoung was something else.

Taehyung immediately shut his mouth. " I'm not your wife!" You woke up from your sleep. Looking upset with Chunyoung. He giggled even more seeing you. " Let's sleep together~ just once~ " Chunyoung hugged you, resting his head on your chest.

" You will wake up Taehyung, Youngie.." You whispered. Taehyung mentally scoffed. He was already woken up by Chunyoung.

" Baby~~~ baby~~ you're such a pain in the ass~ " Chunyoung whined. Taehyung saw you sighing. " Go to your room..Let me sleep " You yawned. Chunyoung fell asleep in your arms. Seeing him sleep, you also closed your eyes. Both of you slept on the sofa.

After a while, Taehyung got up from his place and kneeled before you. You were fast asleep. He smiled, rubbing his thumb on your cheek. " You're so cute " Then he carried you to Chunyoung's bedroom. Tugged you in the bed.

" Goodnight, Y/N " He whispered before leaving you there and returned to his place to sleep.

02.04.22
Unedited