18

" Do you like someone,Taehyung? " Jinah asked Taehyung. Taehyung blushed. He wanted to say Jinah's name but he doesn't have courage to confess his feelings for Jinah. She was looking at him fondly. Taehyung's heart was racing. Why is she so beautiful? Jinah brought her hair on her right side, elbow was supporting her face.

" I-I I... Like someone " Taehyung shuttered. Jinah knew Taehyung's answer. She was aware of his feelings for her. Look at Taehyung. She didn't even know why he likes her that much. It was kind of suffocating for her. His eyes were filled with love unlike her.

She would just play around with Taehyung until he confesses his feelings for her. She would give all types of signals that she also replicate his feelings in front of you. She would make a situation for Taehyung to confess in front of you. She was excited to see your hurting face.

" Aww Taehyung.. Who is that lucky girl? " Jinah asked Taehyung.

" She's beautiful girl... Most beautiful " Taehyung softly said, looking at his hands. Then he flashed his smile at her.

" Aww ain't you cute ? Can't you tell me her name? At least the letter of the name? " Jinah begged him. Taehyung laughed, shaking his head. Jinah pouted at him. She was being so cute that Taehyung thought he might have a heart attack and gave in. The love arrow pierced his heart.

Too cute! He was having imaginary nosebleed.

" Nope..B-but I can tell you about her characteristics. S-she is kind , beautiful and and..she's confidence " Taehyung blushed. Jinah watched Taehyung's body language. She read how Taehyung's body was reacting to her touches.

She was clear that Taehyung was completely whipped for her. Taehyung was in that state. All she would have to do was keep Taehyung in check after her plan became reality. She would do anything for the plan.

She had suffered a lot. She wouldn't suffer anymore. She would not be weak. She was weak before but she would not be weak anymore.

Her only hidden card : Taehyung

Taehyung was the wild card that Jinah needed to succeed.

Taehyung stood beside Jinah. Both of them were in a club. The guards let Jinah went inside as soon as they saw her. Taehyung guessed Jinah was regular to this club. Loud music was playing and everyone was dancing wildly on the dance floor. It was Taehyung's first time being in a club.

Jinah held Taehyung's hand. Taehyung was happy that Jinah was taking a good care of him. She was leading him somewhere and he was following her from behind.

Once they reached the second floor, some group of people greeted Jinah enthusiastically. " Jinah Bae!!!" They all screamed her name and Jinah rushed towards them, hugging , kissing their cheeks. Taehyung stood behind Jinah awkwardly.

" Oh! Guys , let me introduce my friend, Taehyung! Taehyung Kim. He is the 'Mr. Perfect score in exam ' in our uni~" She introduced him to her friends. All of them looked stylish. Wearing expensive clothes and shoes. Even though they were talking to Taehyung with a smile but their eyes were judging him. Telling him that he wasn't welcome there. They all ignored and became ignorant to Jinah. Jinah would flash smiles at him time to time. Taehyung would force himself to smile.

Taehyung was there on the bar side. He was sitting on the bar tool. He ordered the bartender to make a mixed fruit cocktail with less alcohol. He waited for his cocktail. A guy beside Taehyung. He was the most handsome guy who was with Jinah a moment ago. Taehyung saw how Jinah and that guy was dancing on the dance floor. He couldn't see his crush being close with other guy so he came to the bar side, sitting there quietly.

" You're Jinah's friend, right ?" The guy asked Taehyung. Taehyung said yes. The guy chuckled.

" You look like a good guy. I wonder what's she planning this time~" He said, resting his arms on the table.

" What do you mean ?" Taehyung questioned the guy. He chuckled. " Do you really don't know Jinah?" He looked at Taehyung's face. Taehyung was confused with his way of talking. What did he mean by ' you don't know Jinah?'

Taehyung knew who Jinah was. She was his first love. She was the first person who smiled at him and warmly welcomed him with open arms. No one could replace her from his heart. She was the best thing in Taehyung's life. Even tho Jinah sometimes get angry or irritated with him, Taehyung knew that he was at fault because Jinah got angry at him.

" I know Jinah more than anyone. She is the nicest person I've seen so far. " Taehyung said without hesitation. The bartender came with his drink. The guy had a mysterious smile. Taehyung didn't know why the guy was giggling. He was getting annoyed by this guy.

" So gullible. " He patted Taehyung's back as if he was pitying Taehyung. " I have just one thing to say to you.." He leaned closer to Taehyung's ear. " Be careful of Jinah. She is not what she seems." He patted Taehyung's back for the last time, leaving Taehyung confused.

" What..."

You imagined Jinah making moves at Taehyung. Taehyung's flustered face flashed before your eyes. The reason why Taehyung would be flustered by Jinah was a mental torture to you. Even tho you didn't like it but your brain kept thinking about those two. Constantly hurting you as if trying to say that you were a loser and a fool for falling for a guy who would never return your feelings.

" You know what hurts most ?" You asked your best friend. Chunyoung was slurping his noodles. The smoke was around his chopsticks as he was pulling his noodles toward his mouth. He blew on them to cool down. You also blew on your food before you eat them.

Both of you were in a fast food restaurant. The restaurant was near your university and quite cheap. So people could effort eating in here comfortably and customers were quite jam-packed.

" No! I don't wanna hear!" Chunyoung covered his ears. You sighed. You guessed you were torturing him with your constant whining after Taehyung ditched you because of Jinah. Lovesick guy. He didn't even care about how you feel. Bad guy! Bad Taehyung!

You poked your rice cakes with your chopsticks. Taehyung always did something like that. Why were you so hurt this time ? Why your heart pains like crazy ? Why does your heart burns? Why does your heart ache ? Why were you so moody ? Why were you so sad ? You promised yourself that you would move on from Taehyung but you couldn't.

Your eyes started to tear up. You looked around do that tears didn't fall from your eye sockets. You bit your inner lower lip. You were afraid that you were being way too much emotional. Every thought of Taehyung and Jinah being close to each other was dancing around your head.

" Are you crying because you can't handle the spicy level or you are upset about something ? " Chunyoung asked you. Your tears fell down. " Ahahha it's spicy .." You said, tears kept rolling down your cheeks. Chunyoung just watched you cry. You didn't want him to know what kind of a crazy person you were. Crying over a mare crush. Hadn't puberty finish way before ?

Chunyoung knew that you were crying over something. He guessed that you had a bad day. " Everyone is looking at you. Stop crying , you big baby " Chunyoung patted your back, handing you few tissues. You thanked him with a small voice. He sat there beside you as you were crying your eyeballs out.

" It's too spicy " You whined.

" Yeah too spicy "

06.12.21
Unedited