17

A couple walked into the club. The club was crowded than before. It as Friday night . It was common to be crowded. People were dancing crazily with the beat. Different people , different type of dance moves. Some group of friends danced with some old school moves. They laughed as they were ugly dancing on the dance floor. No one was there to judge them. Some were grinding against each others' body.  Some of them were drinking and giggling with their partners.

In one word ... The club was wild. It would became even wilder in few hours as the 12'O clock was approaching soon. Young lads would leave with some girls from the club. One night stand *cough**cough*

His mind had been troubling him after that unexpected meeting. " One cocktail. Make it strong" He told the bartender. The bartender took his order and strated making the cocktail. The bartender was shaking the mixture with skills. The moves were impressive.

He was there to get drunk. He just couldn't accept the fact. He would get drunk today. " Here's your cocktail, Sir " The cocktail was placed before him. The smell of the cocktail was kicking his nostrils. It was strong. Just like he needed. He took a sip and the taste of strong alcohol hit his taste buds. " Wah.. It's great!" He enthusiastically said.

A hand grabbed his shoulder, he turned his head on the right side to see the person. " Hey, man! What are you doing here ?" His friend asked him. " Your girl is rocking the dance floor." His friend sat beside him, eyeing the girl, dancing sexily on the floor with guys. He looked behind. He had no reaction. He knew that his friend was lusting over her.

" Damn." His friend cursed as he saw her grinding against some other dude. " You are so lucky to have her " His friend laughed, punching his arm. " I guess so.." He spoke.

" What's with this reaction ? " His friend was taken aback. He casually drank his cocktail and let out a satisfied noise as the alcohol started to hit his system. " Another one, bartender!" He ordered another cocktail. A right away was heard over the loud music. He turned around and leaned against the bar table.

" You should be grateful that you have a sexy goddess like her by your side " His friend reminded him. " At least, you don't have a plain girlfriend like mine " His friend sighed. Jerk. He smirked at his friend's comment.

His friend was eyeing his girl. He also eyed her. His eyes met with hers. She smirked at him, showing him how much of a fun he was missing not being with her. The guy beside her was touching her everywhere as they were dancing.

Then he looked at his friend. His friend couldn't take his eyes off his girl. He laughed when he saw the bump on his friends pants. He snickered seeing how hard his friend was for his girl. " You want her ?" He whispered to his friend.

" Wha? What ?" His friend looked bewildered. He knew what his friend wants. His wanted his girl for one night. He didn't mind sharing her as they were in open relationship.

" I said you can have her for one night. She won't mind as she's also eyeing you" He said. His arms were resting on the bar table, gesturing his friend to look at her. The girl signalled the guy to go to her.

" Woahhh Jihoon-ah! Thanka man!" His friend shook him and patted his back , continuously saying thank you. Jihoon was watching how she was letting his friend touch her body as he was casually sipping his drink.

" You are hell of a chill boyfriend, Jihoon " His friend , Changmi said. He took the seat beside Jihoon. Jihoon snickered. ' Well, she wants him so I let her have him. " Jihoon took another sip. Changmi shook his head in disbelief. This couple was crazy. He never understood a thing.

" How could a boyfriend willingly let his girl cheat on him ?" Changmi asked him in disbelief.

" We aren't even together ...." Jihoon said,sighing. He told his friend many times but they still misunderstood his relationship with her. He was tired of explaining. He was having a deep grief. " Lily isn't like her.. she was sweet.." Jihoon fall into the pit of thoughts.

" What do you mean ?" Changmi asked jihoon curiously. " Jihoon " Changmi grabbed Jihoon's shoulder in concern.

Jihoon looked at his friend. He looked pitiful. He was laughing hysterically. " I met her, Changmi..I met Y/N in the hospital.." Jihoon finally said.

" Shit.." Changmi cursed. He knew how his friend feels about that girl. " Did Lily say weird things to her ?"

" I don't know but I know that Y/N and Lily talked a little bit " Jihoon said. " I felt the butterflies when I saw her. My heart tingled at the sight of her. She became so....so beautiful " Jihoon became dazed. Changmi looked at his friend. Changmi didn't if Jihoon really loved you or not but he was sure for only one thing that Jihoon missed being with you. That's why he was acting miserable. He didn't want Lily to see Jihoon in this state.

" Let's go , man! " Changmi helped Jihoon get up from the tool, paying for their drinks.

You jumped in fright when someone knocked on your window. You took a flower vase and slowly walked towards the window. " Y/N.. Y/N.. Y/NNNNN~~ " They were singing a song with your name. The heck! You tightly grabbed your vase.

You opened the window, ready to attack that was. You saw two familiar faces. Chunyoung and Taehyung. They gave you a sheepish smile. " Hi!" Both of them cheerfully greeted you.

" Let me come inside " Chunyoung pouted at you. " Why would I? " You questioned him. You wrapped your arms over your chest.

" You let Taehyung in before " Chunyoung replied with a smile. He was confident that you would let him him. " Who told you? " You raised your brow.

" Taehyung did~"

You glared at Taehyung but Taehyung played innocent on you.

Chunyoung wouldn't know if Taehyung hadn't opened his mouth being in your room. After listening to Taehyung's crazy adventure to your room. Chunyoung was pestering you to visit you in your dorm.

" Really Tae? " You were in total disbelief. You smiled brightly at those two. They wer holding the tree with their dear lives. " You two wanna really come inside ?" You asked them. Both of them nodded their head. They were happy that you were finally letting them in. They were getting tired of holding the tree.

" Go back to where you came from!" You slam closed your window on their face. You giggled, remembering their shock face.

Then a loud noise was heard. " Emma!" You recognised the voice. It was Chunyoung. You guessed Chunyoung fell down from the tree as his balance sucks.

You opened your window. The security guards started blowing their whistles, running after them. They might've thought both of them were thieves.    The dogs were barking at those two. Taehyung and Chunyoung were running with their dear lives. They looked like fools. You couldn't believe two geniuses of your university were running.

" Hahahhaha " You were laughing your ass off. It was too funny. " Oh my hahahaha "

" I WILL GET MY REVENGE!" Chunyoung screamed.

" JUST FUVKING RUN, DUDE!" Taehyung screamed at Chunyoung.

You heard their bickering. Both of them were cute.

28.11.21
Unedited