03

Taehyung just stared at the girl. He couldn't believe his ears. Is it his imagination Or did she just introduce herself to him ? His mind was mess. He just stared at the girl in shock. Beautiful girl. A beautiful girl just introduce herself to me and also sitting beside me ?!! Taehyung was screaming internally. He was panicking. But he had a question why were you seating beside him instead of those empty seats before him.

" Hellooo ?" The girl waved her hands  in front of his face. Taehyung got shy because he was staring at the girl too much. The reason was he was just shock. A beautiful girl but not as beautiful as his crush introduce herself to him. The girl was beautiful than his crush. Taehyung just didn't want to accept it. In his eyes, Jinah was most beautiful girl in this world.

" I-I'm sorry f-for staring at y-you so long " Taehyung stuttered in nervous. The girl just laughed. Like other girls this girl didn't avoid him. Taehyung was happy for that. Was he going to make a new friend ?

The round glasses guy stared at you. Only stared at you. You felt like he was shocked. You smiled. " Hellooo?" You waved your hands in front of his face. He avoided your eyes. You immediately got that he got shy.

" I-I'm sorry f-for staring at y-you so long " The round glasses guy stuttered. You just laughed. Cute. You cooed in your mind. " Did you really introduce yourself to me ?" He asked you in disbelief. Now you got that he couldn't still believe that you introduced yourself to him. You chuckled. He was just like kid.

" Let me introduce myself again since you couldn't believe your own ears. Hello, I'm Y/N!" You cheerfully said and stretching out your hand for a handshake. The round glasses guy smiled widely. His face was round and cute.  Puffy cheeks!! You fangirled in your mind. You felt like pinch his cheeks untill those cheeks get red like tomato. He took your hand immediately to shake. " H-Hi, I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung" He finished with a sigh.

Your smiled at him brightly. " Nice to meet you, Taehyung! I hope we would become great friends!" You said happily. Taehyung looked at you wide eyes. " F-Friends ?!" You nodded. You were now definitely sure that Taehyung had no friends in here that's why he acted so shocked. Taehyung smiled brightly. He was happy. Finally, after long desired thing happened in his life. A friend. He finally got a friend. Finally someone didn't judge him based on his weight. That someone was genuinely trying to be friends with him.

" I would love to be your friend, Y/N " Taehyung replied with a big smile. You noticed that he had a beautiful boxy smile. He was handsome even though he was over weighted. You also smiled at him.

You and Taehyung walked around together. Others were giving you two weird looks and whispered. Taehyung looked around him and kinda uncomfortable to walk with you. Taehyung knew that other people were just shocked that he was walking with a girl. That even a beautiful girl. He was also sad that he was making you look bad. His insecurities were eating him. On the other , you didn't care about people's glares at you.

You felt like Taehyung stopped. You looked behind. Taehyung was looking at his feets. " Hey, Taehyung. What happened ?" You asked him. " I don't think I could show you around, Y/N " Taehyung said, not looking to you. He was refusing to look at you. " Why ?" You asked him. You didn't have any idea about him feeling insecure because of people's staring.

The students around you were looking at you two with interest. They were eavesdropping you two. Taehyung looked around and gulped. He saw some guys were glaring at you. " Taehyung ?" You called him. Then he looked at you.

" I-I don't think people like our friendship " Taehyung said with a hush voice. You broke out into a pit of laughter. Taehyung looked at you weirdly. Your laughter was not taking a name to stop. Taehyung waited for your laughter to died down. " You're a funny guy" You punched his arms. Taehyung rubbed that place where you punched him, letting out a fake laugh. " Come on, we are eating together " You dragged him with you. You were flashed him a smile. Taehyung just stared at you in awe. You were holding his wrist. He looked his wrist then your face.

Taehyung looked behind and flashed those guys a smirk. As a show that a beautiful girl was his friend and he was not loser. Then Taehyung looked at you and smiled widely.

Taehyung and you came to a restaurant inside the university. You looked around the restaurant. The theme of the restaurant was kpop. You saw some pictures of popular groups' poster in that restaurant. Signature of the kpop idols. Your eyes widen when you saw your favourite artists signs. " Fuck! No way!" You squealed. Taehyung looked at you wide eyes. He never thought you would be a cursing type girl. Then you looked at him, giving him a guilty smile. You mentally slapped your mouth. It became a habit of yours to curse in every sentence. Your friends made you like that because they would curse in every sentence.

" I never thought you could  curse " Taehyung let out a chuckle. His body smile was showing and his smile reached his eyes. You also smiled at him. You really like his smile. Boxy smile. Cute. Taehyung noticed that you were looking at him in admiration. Taehyung felt shy. No girl looked at him like that. " What ?" Taehyung asked you, blushing. " You have a beautiful smile. " You honestly replied him. Taehyung looked at you wide eyes. " T-Thank you " Taehyung was blushing even harder. He was the living tomato right now.

You let out your girlish laugh. His shyness was so cute to you. He was just SO cute to you. You felt like protect him every time. You rest your chin on your palms, smiling at him. " Just smile every day. Smile looks good on you " You told him your honest thought.

Taehyung just looked at you.

26.10.20
Unedited