24

__Y/N's Past PT.2__

" Hey! Smartass!" Y/N heard a voice calling her. She didn't look behind. Ever since she had been here all students of her class avoided her and one group of girls picked on her. She bad no energy to spend on them. She just wanted to graduate as fast as possible.

" Hey! Charity Kid!" A bucket of water fell on Y/N's body. Her dress got drenched in water. The smell of water smelt weird as they mixed something with the water .They all laughed at her. Y/N looked up. Lilly Han. She was the diva of the school. Lilly smirked at her. " What are you looking at, charity Kid? Huh ?"

No one helped Y/N. They all just mocked her. " Gosh! Look at her belly" "is she a pig?" "How come she's so fat?" "Gosh I would die if someone humiliated me!" "Poor charity Kid" "what do you think how much she eats?" " Thousand killo? hahaha" " geez , she smells like pig"

Y/N fisted her palm. She was enduring as it was her choice to go in this school. She hurriedly run into the washroom. "Yah!" She intentionally bumped onto a girl. " I'm sorry" That girl cursed at her. Saying all sort of hurtful things.

Y/N was known as the charity student. Everyone thought she was a sponsored student as her marks were remarkable. That was true.

Y/N participated on the organisation that her parents organizes to help poor students that needed financial help.  Fortunately, she was selected as one of the students who would receive help. She did that just to see her parents. On the day of recieving the crest , her parents looked shocked for a second when they saw her.

The important people didn't know who she was as her parents didn't take her to such parties. They only left her with her nannies. Her parents scolded her of being foolish do such things. At least, she made them angry and looked at her.

She happily left the ceremony after receiving the crest and recipient.

Y/N admired Jihoon. He was loved by all. Unlike her who was hated by all. Even her own parents didn't care about her.

So watching Jihoon's play was her favourite thing in this school. Jihoon knew she was watching him yet he never said anything like 'do not come here' 'don't watch me anymore' That's why she liked Jihoon from a far. It was just a mare crush.

Y/N's only happiness was to see Jihoon play. She was careful with her surroundings. She didn't want to get caught watching Jihoon's play. She knew how crazy the girls of her school were!

Y/N subconsciously sketched Jihoon's picture on her sketchbook. Her eyes widened. Then she calmed down because she alone. Chunyoung and she talked last night. It was good to see Chunyoung's face. He whined how much he was missing her. She smiled, remembering Chunyoung. She took a deep breath of the air.

" Wow...I look nice " A boy's voice was heard behind her. Y/N jerked up in scares. She looked at the guy with her widen eyes. " J-J-Jihoon!" Her voice squeaked in surprise. She, herself also surprised by her voice. Jihoon chuckled.

Just like she imagined, Jihoon's laughter was beautiful. His eyes sparkled as his warm smile was flashed to her. Y/N got awestruck by Jihoon's beauty.

" My name is not J-J-Jihoon. It's Jihoon. You are??" he corrected her as well as asked her name. Y/N blushed. "Yeah..oh Sorry. It's Y/N..." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

" Can I take a look at the sketches you've made ?" Jihoon asked her. She nodded, handing him the sketchbook. Jihoon looked through her sketchbook with unreadable expression. Y/N nervously stood before him.

" Wow.. all the sketches look so good " Jihoon expressed. Y/N looked only at his face. It was the first someone told her that her sketches were nice except her nanny  and Chunyoung. Her lips tucked upward in happiness.

" Would you like to hang out with me after school ?" Jihoon asked her.

She thought for a second before answering him. " Sure..." She nodded.

" See you after school, Y/N~" He happily bid her goodbye.

Y/N smiled softly. After 3 years, someone finally had a conversation with her in school. She felt happy and giddy as that person was her crush who talked with her. " I have to tell Youngie.."

20.03.22
Unedited